Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998189 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Nov 14 with 5511 views442Dale

Any manager with anything about him would be absolutely furious to hear his chairman going on about the playing side like that.

Ah.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:27 - Nov 14 with 5461 viewsjudd

The gift that keeps on, erm, taking.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:01 - Nov 14 with 5387 viewsThacks_Rabbits

17 minutes of my life I won't get back. To summarise everything will be fine, united not sacking fergie is like bURY not sacking flicker (he hopes) everyone is watching accademy players their - they have a 1 year old who can't walk yet that Spanish clubs are watching. Basically what you would expect to hear with no mention of finances which have certainly not been spent on decorating or wallpaper. Grade A bellend perfect fit for bURY

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:04 - Nov 14 with 5376 viewsColDale

A lot of that sounded like he was simply repeating what flicker has told him.

Never trust anyone claiming "nobody hates losing more than me"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:09 - Nov 14 with 5357 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Nov 14 by 442Dale

Any manager with anything about him would be absolutely furious to hear his chairman going on about the playing side like that.

Ah.

But if he didn't do this q&a about the football side of things, then he'd have to talk about the financial side of things so why else was he going to do?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Nov 14 with 5331 viewsdingdangblue

I'm glad that they are sticking by their manager like Man Utd did all those years ago! And to prove how desperate things have got, Flicker has signed up Mark Robins to play in the FA Cup replay tomorrow.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Nov 14 with 5339 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:09 - Nov 14 by ColDale

But if he didn't do this q&a about the football side of things, then he'd have to talk about the financial side of things so why else was he going to do?

Nothing is their usual tactic. I'd posted after watching four minutes of it, having now seen the rest you have to wonder whether Flitcroft cares about how embarrassing it all is?

If he was aware beforehand, it's even worse.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:27 - Nov 14 with 5206 viewsJumeirahDale

- Here's my first excuse
- "But I'm not making excuses"
- Here's my second excuse
- "But we're not making excuses"
- Here's my......

Repeat ad infinitum
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:13 - Nov 14 with 5133 viewsRAFCBLUE

Conspicuous by his absence is a certain Mr D. Flitcroft.

Where is the 18 minute interview for him?

Perhaps when this all comes out, Stewie will have to admit that when Coventry came sniffing for Flicker earlier this season the contract he gave him to prevent him leaving was so long and so financially onerous that HE CANNOT AFFORD TO SACK HIM!

Even better - Tom Pope has a punctured lung and three broken ribs from a collision with a goalkeeper. Another bury player tears his thigh in a behind closed door friendly trying to keep match fit because he is suspended because of his sending off against us.

It's the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving.

But the end is nigh...

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Nov 14 with 5091 viewsjoecooke

"ive been to watch the training" "and the performances have been very good" and the 13 year old playing for the 16's were my personal favourites in this comedy special.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Nov 14 with 5008 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Nov 14 by joecooke

"ive been to watch the training" "and the performances have been very good" and the 13 year old playing for the 16's were my personal favourites in this comedy special.

Should have asked him how come the best 16 year old from bury is currently playing for Dale?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:03 - Nov 14 with 4976 viewsjoecooke

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Nov 14 by dingdangblue

Should have asked him how come the best 16 year old from bury is currently playing for Dale?

To be fair they have just got 350 grand from Liverpool for a 6ft 5 15 year old,so the 13 year old wonderkid may keep hmrc away for a while if flogged!
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 22:04]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Nov 14 with 4961 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:03 - Nov 14 by joecooke

To be fair they have just got 350 grand from Liverpool for a 6ft 5 15 year old,so the 13 year old wonderkid may keep hmrc away for a while if flogged!
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 22:04]

Nothing like £350k, because the rules don't allow such fees for players at that age.

Much of that will be 'add-ons', payable only if and when certain criteria are met.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:10 - Nov 14 with 4951 viewsjoecooke

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Nov 14 by SuddenLad

Nothing like £350k, because the rules don't allow such fees for players at that age.

Much of that will be 'add-ons', payable only if and when certain criteria are met.

Tongue in cheek!

Its about 12 and half grand per year you have had a kid signed to your club above the age of twelve.Below that is about 7 grand per year.

They probably got about 25-30 grand as he was only signed at 13/14 and the rest will be paid upon the player completing 100 first team games.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 22:24]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Nov 15 with 4687 viewsRAFCBLUE

Long live Flicker.

Financially speaking, tonight's result spells the end.

And a manager they can't afford to sack!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Nov 15 with 4659 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Nov 15 by RAFCBLUE

Long live Flicker.

Financially speaking, tonight's result spells the end.

And a manager they can't afford to sack!

You could say bury's chances of survival are Flickering

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Nov 15 with 4613 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Nov 15 by D_Alien

You could say bury's chances of survival are Flickering

Past tense surely is "Flickered"?

Lost the dressing room, lost the financial payday, lost the plot.

Only two more home games in 2016, Millwall and Oxford.

Neither are going to fill up the coffers enough to pay that squad's wages for 7 weeks!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:18 - Nov 16 with 4411 viewsSandyman

I very very rarely pop over to the bucket board. Schadenfreude made me do that tonight.

"Very surreal atmosphere as little booing from the 141 away fans but very little encouragement either. I don't think any of us there thought it could get so bad."

"My son and I were given free tickets at the gate. After the match I felt a tenner with each ticket would have been a better gesture."

Are there any tickets left for the winding up order hearing next Monday ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:33 - Nov 16 with 4396 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:18 - Nov 16 by Sandyman

I very very rarely pop over to the bucket board. Schadenfreude made me do that tonight.

"Very surreal atmosphere as little booing from the 141 away fans but very little encouragement either. I don't think any of us there thought it could get so bad."

"My son and I were given free tickets at the gate. After the match I felt a tenner with each ticket would have been a better gesture."

Are there any tickets left for the winding up order hearing next Monday ?

They would have paid the tax bill already, they cleared 3 of the old loans against the ground this week - all that's showing now is the moneything loans. Obviously that money has been used to pay off some debts - what next though? No FA cup, no EFL trophy, 2 league home games left this year. Its like watching a car crash in slow motion.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:19 - Nov 16 with 4375 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Nov 15 by RAFCBLUE

Lost the dressing room, lost the financial payday, lost the plot.

Only two more home games in 2016, Millwall and Oxford.

Neither are going to fill up the coffers enough to pay that squad's wages for 7 weeks!

Flucked?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:41 - Nov 16 with 4194 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:19 - Nov 16 by downunder

Flucked?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:05 - Nov 16 with 3982 viewsRAFCBLUE

I really hope Flitcroft takes bury to the cleaners financially.

The Stewart Day piece on YouTube is the best constructive dismissal case I've seen - 17 minutes worth!

I'd love to see them argue how they said they would support him on Monday; sack him on Tuesday. Definitely must have someone lined up.

If Flicker puts it straight in the hands of the LMA there is no chance they have the money to pay him up immediately - so hopefully more loans and a quicker financial end.

Long live the Chur!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Nov 16 with 3968 views442Dale

It'll be interesting to see what Flitcroft says. He knows how he's been able to sign those players...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Nov 16 with 3920 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Nov 16 by 442Dale

It'll be interesting to see what Flitcroft says. He knows how he's been able to sign those players...

You'll get the usual "terrible luck with injuries and suspensions" no danger,the fact he signs overweight thugs and tells them to foul anything that moves is irrelevant though.....obviously
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:50 - Nov 16 with 3879 viewsRosun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Nov 14 by aleanddale

It is comedy gold!! Why the fook is Day doing a vid about the playing side of that shambles club?

Is it just me who thinks he did that interview in his training shorts?

#SD

#KN #OB

One word springs to mind ..... Moobs
Can anyone imagine Chris Dunphy doing something similar?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2016 10:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024