Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998300 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:09 - Nov 5 with 7243 viewsaleanddale

But the milky bar kid is a massive bury fan now.

Where he watched football before this shambles is anyone's guess!

What's really wierd and I have thought this for a while....

There does not seem to be any bury fan that is actually #enoyingtheride

#shambles

#milkybars

#loseonebuyone

#sevenforwardsnokeeper

#offyoupopjoy
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:12 - Nov 5 with 7241 viewsJumeirahDale

Feel bad for Joy and the treatment she has received on a personal level, but (to mix bird metaphors) the head in the sand mentality from the majority of BFC fans is finally starting to come home to roost.

Wonder if anyone has posted these developments to Mr Conn on twitter yet? Seems timely for a widely-publicised update to his story from last year, would be nice to see Fat Boy put under under some serious national media glare.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:37 - Nov 5 with 7208 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:12 - Nov 5 by JumeirahDale

Feel bad for Joy and the treatment she has received on a personal level, but (to mix bird metaphors) the head in the sand mentality from the majority of BFC fans is finally starting to come home to roost.

Wonder if anyone has posted these developments to Mr Conn on twitter yet? Seems timely for a widely-publicised update to his story from last year, would be nice to see Fat Boy put under under some serious national media glare.

bury v Wigan on Manc radio this Saturday should get plenty of coverage. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the show was broadcast live from Gigg. I wonder if Jimmy will question the Chur about these revelations? Lets hope a few bury fans ring in and make sure he's aware of what's going on.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:52 - Nov 5 with 7031 viewsdingdangblue

Really?

"Forget about private investment for now, the chairmans consortium are apparently worth hundreds of millions".

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:30 - Nov 5 with 6964 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:52 - Nov 5 by dingdangblue

Really?

"Forget about private investment for now, the chairmans consortium are apparently worth hundreds of millions".

Thats why you'd take a number of loans at extortionate interest rates because you're worth hundreds of millions.
Do people actually believe this balloon
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:43 - Nov 5 with 6920 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:30 - Nov 5 by nordenblue

Thats why you'd take a number of loans at extortionate interest rates because you're worth hundreds of millions.

http://themarketmogul.com/tax-avoidance-utilities/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:49 - Nov 5 with 6897 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:37 - Nov 5 by dingdangblue

bury v Wigan on Manc radio this Saturday should get plenty of coverage. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the show was broadcast live from Gigg. I wonder if Jimmy will question the Chur about these revelations? Lets hope a few bury fans ring in and make sure he's aware of what's going on.

They won't. It will be the usual back-slapping matey nonsense from Wagg and Co, telling us how great the atmosphere is down at Gigg Lane these days, etc.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:50 - Nov 5 with 6892 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:30 - Nov 5 by nordenblue

I think some of them do.

Talking of which, where's PDIDDY?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:26 - Nov 5 with 6815 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:50 - Nov 5 by TVOS1907

I think some of them do.

Talking of which, where's PDIDDY?

He's probably out catching the prawns for his and the churs butties as he clearly cant afford them..
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:38 - Nov 5 with 6720 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:12 - Nov 5 by JumeirahDale

Mr Conn was contacted within the last 14 days.

In a nutshell, his reply was to the effect that he is aware of the situation, is keeping an eye on developments, but in the absence of 'significant' new evidence or information, he has no current plans to do another in-depth story.

Personally, I think it's only a matter of time before the whole house of cards collapses and takes the whole lot down.

They can't say they haven't had the chance to do anything about it, or at least ask the relevant questions.

The sands of time are running out.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:08 - Nov 5 with 6661 viewsaleanddale

What's odd as well is our universal support for joy!!

What a shower Day and his cronies are.

I have a problem with the deluded buckets who think they have a divine right to championship football!!

And massive issue with the milky bar kid as an obvious Walter Mitty.

But bury as a club and the more sane amongst them I have an ounce of pitty with.

Why the saner ones are not knocking this fools door down is one of the bigger mysteries.

#keepyups

#CCJS

#milkybars

#diddyinthecornerwithgimpmask
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:14 - Nov 5 with 6491 views49thseason

There are known knowns
There are known unknowns
There are also unknown unknowns
Welcome to bury fc the club that has more secrets than the Kremlin. This will not end well.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Nov 5 with 6448 viewsbatman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:14 - Nov 5 by 49thseason

There are known knowns
There are known unknowns
There are also unknown unknowns
Welcome to bury fc the club that has more secrets than the Kremlin. This will not end well.

Some people know everything
Some people know nothing
Some people who think they know everything know nothing
Some people pretend to know nothing but know everything
Some people are told what to know
Some people are Bury fans
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Nov 5 with 6393 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Nov 5 by batman

Some people know everything
Some people know nothing
Some people who think they know everything know nothing
Some people pretend to know nothing but know everything
Some people are told what to know
Some people are Bury fans

Can someone please point me to a set of accounts, readily available on Companies House website, that backs up the claim that any company he is associated with makes anything like the wealth claimed?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:47 - Nov 5 with 6353 viewsbatman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Nov 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Can someone please point me to a set of accounts, readily available on Companies House website, that backs up the claim that any company he is associated with makes anything like the wealth claimed?

I'll field that one BDMC. In a short answer no.
I can point you in the direction of a site that will show that most if not all
of his CO's aren't worth a button. Even his highest rated (credit worthiness wise)
only has a net worth of £466 as of May 2014. Now things may have changed since
Then, the Co may have made a large loan to one of his other 'interests' at a high
interest rate, making it now a lot more valuable.
Also it doesn't mean that he hasn't paid himself handsomely for the hard work
he has put in at each and everyone of the Companies he's been involved in.
That's one of the bonus' of owning your own Co. I for one don't see any problem in
that, as long as you treat your supply chain and creditors with respect and pay your
dues. It appears that hasn't always been the case in Mr Days trading history.
But as with everything else with him, the truth isn't that easy to get at
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 20:50]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Nov 5 with 6244 views442Dale

Not sure why that thread over there has descended into having a go at us. There's enough support and advice on here for Bury fans to accept maybe we want to just find out what's going on.

Does anyone actually post over there, if so please reply to post #696.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Nov 5 with 6208 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Nov 5 by 442Dale

Not sure why that thread over there has descended into having a go at us. There's enough support and advice on here for Bury fans to accept maybe we want to just find out what's going on.

Does anyone actually post over there, if so please reply to post #696.

This one cracked me up - We are so jealous of what they have achieved - because obviously we haven't tasted promotion from the 4th division recently!

Some fans you're right, but reading the countless threads on the six fingered message board a lot of them are just pure jealous of what we have achieved both of on and the field apart from the obvious debt since Day took over and have been waiting with anticipation on our hopeful demise.
No one on that board has come up with any credible idea on how we as supporters can do anything to alter what is going on at the moment or in the future and given the same situation at Fail what would or could they themselves do.
I suggest they stop crowing about our supposed situation and show some sympathy towards our fans that given if it wasn't for Bury and other local clubs Rochdale would be non league and Altrincham would be in their place.
For our younger fans thats when the old boys act voted for rochdale to be re-elected to the football League several timee

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:14 - Nov 5 with 6180 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Nov 5 by dingdangblue

This one cracked me up - We are so jealous of what they have achieved - because obviously we haven't tasted promotion from the 4th division recently!

Some fans you're right, but reading the countless threads on the six fingered message board a lot of them are just pure jealous of what we have achieved both of on and the field apart from the obvious debt since Day took over and have been waiting with anticipation on our hopeful demise.
No one on that board has come up with any credible idea on how we as supporters can do anything to alter what is going on at the moment or in the future and given the same situation at Fail what would or could they themselves do.
I suggest they stop crowing about our supposed situation and show some sympathy towards our fans that given if it wasn't for Bury and other local clubs Rochdale would be non league and Altrincham would be in their place.
For our younger fans thats when the old boys act voted for rochdale to be re-elected to the football League several timee

Jesus, that's the thanks we get for helping to fill their buckets a few years ago, remember when they where out begging? We won't fall for that one again.

The whole point of this particular thread is to help them see the light but, 'None are so blind as those that refuse to see'. You try your best to help and they throw it back in your face!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Nov 5 with 6112 viewsKenBoon

FAO: Any bucketeers reading this advice hotline. JUST IN CASE the worst happens, listen to this and smile

Maybe one day Bucketin' Squad in detention corner could belt out this hymn?

#ThoseGoodOldGiveAndTakers
#FAChampions
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:56 - Nov 5 with 5976 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:14 - Nov 5 by TalkingSutty

Jesus, that's the thanks we get for helping to fill their buckets a few years ago, remember when they where out begging? We won't fall for that one again.

The whole point of this particular thread is to help them see the light but, 'None are so blind as those that refuse to see'. You try your best to help and they throw it back in your face!!

Heh. They seem to forget that some of those seats they "sold" when they last were going tits up, were bought by the six fingered Rochdale Supporters Club. Remember the time they went into administration because they were being financed by a crook and paid wages they could never afford? History repeating itself? The mong in question doesn't remember, obviously. We are clearly jealous of that. We are also jealous of the £1m mortgage, repayable over 12 months that they took out at that time with no realistic means of repaying. Perhaps if the bucket concerned showed some courage to fight the owners, like the Brighton fans did when their club was being run into the ground, it might be more use to his club than whining about RAFC.

Kind regards.

The administration virgins.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:07 - Nov 6 with 5960 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Nov 4 by ArthurDaley

There's fireworks at Gigg Lane tomorrow.

[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 21:03]

Did this go ahead? Or was it postponed until January. Moved to Manchester, but free buses will be provided. etc. etc.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:51 - Nov 6 with 5828 viewsaleanddale

Administration virgins HAS to be a banner at the return Spotland game!

Pointing downwards at ourselves of course!!

Yep the majority really don't get it.

Worship the milky bar kid... 3.5 million in debt and spiralling out of control.

Loads of support here for Joy and some of the sane fans...

Non for Walter and his brainwashed followers.

#milkybars

#wakeupshakers
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:29 - Nov 6 with 5785 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:07 - Nov 6 by downunder

Did this go ahead? Or was it postponed until January. Moved to Manchester, but free buses will be provided. etc. etc.

Firework display
"Excellent firework display at Gigg Lane tonight.
Good to see Flickers there with his family and everything seemed well organised. Rough estimate of 2,500-2,800 in the ground, hopefully some took notice of Brians many plugs for the Wigan game and the goal highlights running on the screen and might come back on Saturday."

I cant believe nearly 3000 people attended on an awful night and you had to pay? More bullshit and make believe from down the road methinks.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:35 - Nov 6 with 5781 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:47 - Nov 5 by batman

I'll field that one BDMC. In a short answer no.
I can point you in the direction of a site that will show that most if not all
of his CO's aren't worth a button. Even his highest rated (credit worthiness wise)
only has a net worth of £466 as of May 2014. Now things may have changed since
Then, the Co may have made a large loan to one of his other 'interests' at a high
interest rate, making it now a lot more valuable.
Also it doesn't mean that he hasn't paid himself handsomely for the hard work
he has put in at each and everyone of the Companies he's been involved in.
That's one of the bonus' of owning your own Co. I for one don't see any problem in
that, as long as you treat your supply chain and creditors with respect and pay your
dues. It appears that hasn't always been the case in Mr Days trading history.
But as with everything else with him, the truth isn't that easy to get at
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 20:50]

Thanks Batman. There is a myth that is still being clung on to that he heads an extremely wealthy and valuable business/group of businesses away from Bury. From my digging I've found no evidence of that whatsoever. You appear to have confirmed that. He seems to be nothing more than a credit merchant.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:37 - Nov 6 with 5704 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:51 - Nov 6 by aleanddale

Administration virgins HAS to be a banner at the return Spotland game!

Pointing downwards at ourselves of course!!

Yep the majority really don't get it.

Worship the milky bar kid... 3.5 million in debt and spiralling out of control.

Loads of support here for Joy and some of the sane fans...

Non for Walter and his brainwashed followers.

#milkybars

#wakeupshakers

They continually flirt with administration. Admin whore would be more suited.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024