Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW 17:10 - Oct 23 with 10762 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/update-important-ticket-information-fo

Now on sale on the day.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 17:11]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 17:16 - Oct 23 with 6838 viewsDomDale

Piss up, brewery

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 17:22 - Oct 23 with 6809 viewsKenBoon

Inevitable. I'm sure GMP have managed this throughout and we've done as we're told.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 17:23 - Oct 23 with 6797 viewsColDale

Watch us get Oldham at home in the FA Cup next month now, with the game immediately announced as all ticket.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 18:08 - Oct 23 with 6642 views1mark1

What happens if about a thousand Oldham fans turn up wanting to buy a ticket? There would not be enough space in their stand then. Not likely I know, but still could happen.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 18:34 - Oct 23 with 6534 viewscon_dale

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 17:16 - Oct 23 by DomDale

Piss up, brewery

This is really starting to take the piss now!
Rochdale v Oldham all ticket and no sales on the day, I phone pay for my tickets and pay admin fee! (I live in Sheffield)
Now I can buy on the day, will I get my admin fee back?
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 18:37 - Oct 23 with 6527 viewsnordenblue

Shock horror,what a total waste of everyone's time
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 18:51 - Oct 23 with 6460 viewsTalkingSutty

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 18:34 - Oct 23 by con_dale

This is really starting to take the piss now!
Rochdale v Oldham all ticket and no sales on the day, I phone pay for my tickets and pay admin fee! (I live in Sheffield)
Now I can buy on the day, will I get my admin fee back?

Give it a while.....somebody will come along soon and justify it, they always do.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 19:00 - Oct 23 with 6415 viewscon_dale

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 18:51 - Oct 23 by TalkingSutty

Give it a while.....somebody will come along soon and justify it, they always do.

Been a dale fan for 40 years and I'm sorry but everyone else is moving forward but we are so far behind!
3rd time this season I've had ticket issues.
Login to get fewer ads

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 6328 viewsdale1968

What an absoulute Feckin Joke.
Came out of work to get my ticket and our tinpot admin change the rules AGAIN.
Sorry Mr Garlick and co this really shows you cannot organise a P Up in a brewery.
No doubt we will once again see scenes like last year
You really are a joke.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 6324 viewsrochedale

Look on the bright side, we may get a few more through the turnstiles. I went and got mine today, Colin told me they had sold 2500 and we were nowhere near last seasons 4000.

If they have been given the option to sell on the day, it would be foolish not to. It appears the original rules were in place as they were expecting Oldham to sell similar to last season.

You can complain, but you would complain more if they didn't allow them to be sold tomorrow.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 6297 viewsfitzochris

Bloody 'ell. I sent the poor ol' dear out to queue for tickets like they were war rations and she done got hypothermia.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 20:16 - Oct 23 with 6158 viewsinthenet

What a joke drove from Halifax to get a ticket what a waste of time I'll have my petrol money and a hour of work money back Mr hopeless Garlick ... Joker

Rastrickblue

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 20:43 - Oct 23 with 6092 viewsBrighouseDale

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 20:16 - Oct 23 by inthenet

What a joke drove from Halifax to get a ticket what a waste of time I'll have my petrol money and a hour of work money back Mr hopeless Garlick ... Joker

Don't think it's fair to have a pop at the board here, as has been mentioned before, their hands have been forced by GMP. Do you really think they'd make it all ticket just for the sake of it?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 21:22 - Oct 23 with 5969 viewsDorislove

I have been in the past pretty critical of the top brass at Dale but on this occasion it was pretty plain to see what was going to happen ,ticket sales lower than hoped so fair enough police backed down .The goldbond leaflets that said pay on the gate were printed early this week ?? so it must have been agreed that Dale could advertise to "Dale" fans that this would happen ,GMP i would think have a vice like grip on these sort of matters .
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 22:23 - Oct 23 with 5820 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I've bought my ticket with a booking fee and agree it's looks shabby to concede the status at the 11th hour......but,if it gets a few more into San Spotty and improves the atmosphere ,let it be!

San Spotty: The Home of Quality Tinpottery.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 22:51 - Oct 23 with 5759 viewspioneer

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 22:23 - Oct 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

I've bought my ticket with a booking fee and agree it's looks shabby to concede the status at the 11th hour......but,if it gets a few more into San Spotty and improves the atmosphere ,let it be!

San Spotty: The Home of Quality Tinpottery.

doesnt matter who made this call".we have been lied to.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 23:23 - Oct 23 with 5688 viewscon_dale

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 21:22 - Oct 23 by Dorislove

I have been in the past pretty critical of the top brass at Dale but on this occasion it was pretty plain to see what was going to happen ,ticket sales lower than hoped so fair enough police backed down .The goldbond leaflets that said pay on the gate were printed early this week ?? so it must have been agreed that Dale could advertise to "Dale" fans that this would happen ,GMP i would think have a vice like grip on these sort of matters .

So they printed it on gold bond tickets early this week?
I bought my tickets over the phone on Wednesday and was told that you couldn't pay on the day!
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW (n/t) on 00:04 - Oct 24 with 5622 viewsRosun

Madness .
Bury at home... all ticket?
It's like the boy who cried wolf.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 10:32]
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 01:39 - Oct 24 with 5530 viewsanotherbiffo

Hey, Daleys - we're just as tinpot as you and our club can't do right for wrong either!
See you tomorrow for your annual thrashing - hopefully without the nobheads.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 06:19 - Oct 24 with 5467 viewsfrenzied

Most of the fans will be no prob at all..yes there will be a tiny number of headcases who will cause issues either inside or outside the ground..lets hope GMP deal with them appropriately...don't let these people distract us all from a great day at the footy.
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 06:59 - Oct 24 with 5451 viewsTalkingSutty

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 01:39 - Oct 24 by anotherbiffo

Hey, Daleys - we're just as tinpot as you and our club can't do right for wrong either!
See you tomorrow for your annual thrashing - hopefully without the nobheads.

Welcome, i don't think Rochdale and Latics have the monopoly on tin pottery to be fair. It's pretty standard for supporters to be treated like idiots and cash cows.

What's happened this week regarding stipulating it will definitely be all ticket and therefore a lot of fans pre purchasing tickets and paying the additional costs is bordering on illegal. It's extracted extra revenue from supporters on the belief that there was no pay on the day, then at the last minute the club moved the goalposts in order to reap extra revenue.

You can see why the club have done it but it's a terrible way to treat the customer. All those extra charges should be reimbursed. The police can't force the Club to make the game pay on the day, that's a decision the Club have taken, so don't get suckered into that.

Colin Garlick will probably have a explanation for all of this and as a board member of the Supporters Trust ( representing supporters) it's where the integrity of the Trust is compromised. How can the Trust represent the supporters in this matter when the man responsible for making these decisions sits on the Trust Board? Paid employees of the Club shouldn't be anywhere near the Trust board, it should be independent.

We can't seem to beat you can we? Teams tend to raise their game in their cup final, that's the only explanation I can come up with Anyway, enjoy the game.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 7:11]
CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:25 - Oct 24 with 5287 viewsPDIDDY

Amateurs , can't organise your cup final

Gissa job

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:28 - Oct 24 with 5279 viewsTVOS1907

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:25 - Oct 24 by PDIDDY

Maybe we'll have to delay the kick-off.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:30 - Oct 24 with 5274 viewsfitzochris

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:25 - Oct 24 by PDIDDY

We're doing well getting to all these cup finals, eh?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:38 - Oct 24 with 5258 viewsPDIDDY

CHANGE TO TICKET ADMISSION STATUS FOR TOMORROW on 09:30 - Oct 24 by fitzochris

We're doing well getting to all these cup finals, eh?

Bury away is obviously not your cup final, 1500 pf the quietest fans seen at gigg for decades proves that point. Hope dale win btw

Gissa job

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024