Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats 15:24 - Oct 31 with 10151 viewsNorthernr

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 08:40 - Nov 2 with 2024 viewsDiscodroids

We should offer that Brentford bloke, in the stands friday night from the' hills have eyes ' , steve blacks old job as motivational coach.

Ramfukkers inspirational soliloquy at half time was obviously delivered in the tones of the Hispanic cleaner from family guy and straight from the borings prophets handbook from the life of brian.

come to think of it, if reeves and mortimer want to revive their character ' Les' in future shows, they should give that brentford fukmonger a bell.

A Number One.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:20 - Nov 2 with 1930 viewsGloucs_R

I'm going to be a bit controversial here.....I think Sherwood could do a good job for us.

Firstly, I am not saying he would be my ideal choice but then again the options are limited and whoever we bring in would be a gamble.

He's just been sacked by Villa, so will have a real hunger to succeed as if he screws us up, he wont manage again.

He's the type of manager who will do well in the Championship. A lot more aggressive than Ramsey and probably more motivational.

I think the players will respect him more than they do CR, he's got a good playing CV

Not convinced he will get the job but if he does, I dont think it would be the end of the world.

OK, I am ready now...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:23 - Nov 2 with 1924 viewsozexile

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:20 - Nov 2 by Gloucs_R

I'm going to be a bit controversial here.....I think Sherwood could do a good job for us.

Firstly, I am not saying he would be my ideal choice but then again the options are limited and whoever we bring in would be a gamble.

He's just been sacked by Villa, so will have a real hunger to succeed as if he screws us up, he wont manage again.

He's the type of manager who will do well in the Championship. A lot more aggressive than Ramsey and probably more motivational.

I think the players will respect him more than they do CR, he's got a good playing CV

Not convinced he will get the job but if he does, I dont think it would be the end of the world.

OK, I am ready now...

Can he coach?
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:24 - Nov 2 with 1924 viewsjohncharles

I don't think he would take it even if it was offered.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 11:10 - Nov 2 with 1875 viewsGloucs_R

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:23 - Nov 2 by ozexile

Can he coach?

Thats what you have coaches for.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 11:26 - Nov 2 with 1864 viewsMvpeter

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:07 - Nov 1 by Antti_Heinola

Like Brentford did with the manager they meticulously researched for months then sacked after about 6 weeks you mean?
This interview guff is way, way, way overrated.

The value of an interview may have become become overstated sure, it's not a catch all guarantee of success. The significance of the absence of the interview however is vast. A professional being hired without an interview is almost unheard of.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:48 - Nov 2 with 1765 viewsfrancisbowles

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:00 - Nov 1 by WeaverQPR

Sitting there silently while out of his depth manager steers you toward the trapdoor.

Yep, 'if you haven't got anything good {or constructive) to say, say nothing'.

Try it sometime, it's not easy but a lot less damaging. All the abusers do is 'pour oil on troubled waters'
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 14:59 - Nov 2 with 1736 viewswhittocksRs

Think it might be one f*ck up too far from Fernandes if the Gurning Gilet turns up at Loftus Road in the next few weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 22:27 - Nov 2 with 1649 viewsGloryHunter

Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:20 - Nov 2 by Gloucs_R

OK, I am ready now...

I agree with you. Plus it would allow CR to say on as a coach without losing too much face - and avoid the club having to pay him off. And as regards Sherwood's sacking clause from Villa, might that not apply only to him taking another Prem job?
Pull the oxygen masks towards you as they fall, lifejackets under your seats on 10:57 - Nov 3 with 1562 viewsJamie

OK, I am ready now...

His failure at Villa should be the end for him as a manager at any level.

He got a bit of new manager bounce at Spurs, but Levy having known him for years, didn't think he could build a squad so got rid.

Villa gave him a chance to build a squad and he fcked it up spectacularly so they've gotten rid.

On what basis do you give him another chance? Even at a worse level, his inability to build a rounded squad isn't going to be rectified.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024