Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's Dropped Players...... 19:43 - Nov 19 with 3537 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Gomis? Ayew? Jeff?

or ALL THREE????

or none?
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:12 - Nov 19 with 2843 viewsmidswan

2 i reckon
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 2830 viewsOldjack

One ,he can be very stubborn at times is Garry ,Jeff will be on the bench because of his travels
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 20:31]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:28 - Nov 19 with 2811 viewsElward

I'd like to see Taylor get dropped to give Tabanou a chance personally.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 2782 viewsjasper_T

Ki will probably sit it out due to travel and playing two games.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:58 - Nov 19 with 2742 viewsfelixstowe_jack

After seeing the Norwich game I would like to see us play TWO wingers we only created anything after Routs came off the bench.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:59 - Nov 19 with 2737 viewsKilkennyjack

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:34 - Nov 19 by jasper_T

Ki will probably sit it out due to travel and playing two games.

I think he might go ....

Fab

rangel
Ash
Fernandez
Tayls

Leon
Ki

Routs
Jjs
Jeff

Ayew

So Gomis and Siggy benched.

Maybe he wont ....

Beware of the Risen People

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 23:09 - Nov 19 with 2631 viewsDyfnant

If not Ki, JJS.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 05:11 - Nov 20 with 2551 viewsicecoldjack

If siggy keeps getting dropped /subbed i think the guy will want to move on in January.

I don't think it was his idea to sit on the bench at Swansea when he could have sat on the bench at Spurs.
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 06:02 - Nov 20 with 2542 viewsWhiterockin

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 20:28 - Nov 19 by Elward

I'd like to see Taylor get dropped to give Tabanou a chance personally.

Seriously. On what grounds, Tabanou pushing hard for a place or Taylor making a series of blunders
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 6:05]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 07:03 - Nov 20 with 2508 viewsdeanscfc

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 06:02 - Nov 20 by Whiterockin

Seriously. On what grounds, Tabanou pushing hard for a place or Taylor making a series of blunders

Taylor simply not being good enough.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 08:33 - Nov 20 with 2447 viewsjacktar

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 05:11 - Nov 20 by icecoldjack

If siggy keeps getting dropped /subbed i think the guy will want to move on in January.

I don't think it was his idea to sit on the bench at Swansea when he could have sat on the bench at Spurs.

I think all squad members need to look at the performances of late and then they would understand why they might be sitting on the bench.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 08:38 - Nov 20 with 2443 viewsPapaLazarou

Sigurdsson has been the only one who has looked like creating anything lately.

I expect Montero will make way for Routledge, and Ki for Cork.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 08:40 - Nov 20 with 2439 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 06:02 - Nov 20 by Whiterockin

Totally agree. Cant see why Taylor gets so much bad press. Rarely makes a defensive mistake and criticised for distribution, but what can anyone do when behind a player who just stands on the wing and refuses to run in behind the full back. He can only go sidewards or backwards because teams have sussed us out and double up on Jeff.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 10:12 - Nov 20 with 2375 viewsjasper_T

Tabanou, as a former winger, might be able to create something on his own down the wing even if Montero continues to be unable to pass to his full-back.

An extra threat on that side could make it harder for teams to double up on Jeff, too.

I like Taylor but there's plenty of good arguments for finding out what a player we spent £3.5m on can offer one day.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 10:22 - Nov 20 with 2367 viewsElward

Not disagreeing Taylors defensive ability, im more inclined at Tabanous attacking threat and our lack of goals.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 10:41 - Nov 20 with 2346 viewsDafyddHuw

Taylor/Montero is like water/oil. Taylor knows what he's doing, Montero just wants to hang back, get the ball and run (usually into a blind alley).

I'd drop Gomis, Montero & Shelvey.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 2294 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He could give most of them a kick up the arse

norsvelt
rangel ash amat frank

routs britts cork montero

jjs

eder

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 11:57 - Nov 20 with 2280 viewspencoedjack

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 08:38 - Nov 20 by PapaLazarou

Sigurdsson has been the only one who has looked like creating anything lately.

I expect Montero will make way for Routledge, and Ki for Cork.

People who don't understand football slag Siggy off.

I guess the same ones who slate him were the same ones who were calling for him to replace Ayew after 10 mins in the number 10 role against Stoke.

I would drop Gomis and play Ayew up top tomorrow.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 12:12 - Nov 20 with 2264 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Drop Gomis & Ki, put them on the bench and play Leon and Routs with Ayew up top.
But be prepared to sub non contibuting players as early as possible, rather than leaving them on for 85 minutes.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 12:45 - Nov 20 with 2226 viewskarnataka

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 12:12 - Nov 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Drop Gomis & Ki, put them on the bench and play Leon and Routs with Ayew up top.
But be prepared to sub non contibuting players as early as possible, rather than leaving them on for 85 minutes.

I wouldn't be disappointed if we did that. Personally, I think Ki works the ball quicker than Shelvey and I would like to see us doing that much more but I can see GM using Ki's travels and 2 international games as a ready made excuse to bench one of our top players.

I think Siggy's been one of our better performers for the past few games although frankly, that hasn't really required much so I don't think he deserves to be dropped and as he gets through the work of 2 players, that alone would be hard to replace.

It is often argued that we do not create the right sort of chances for Gomis and that may well be true but if we, as a team, are incapable of creating those sort of chances, drop Gomis and let's see if any of our other options can make more scoring opportunities from the sort of chances we are capable of creating and Ayew might be the man and we need to find out.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 12:46 - Nov 20 with 2225 viewspencoedjack

I see lots of people wanting Ki & Taylor dropped

Taylor (who I did not rate) I would say is not far of being player of the season so far

Ki has had little game time but has made a difference every game he has played (or come on)

Hmmmmm
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 13:21 - Nov 20 with 2185 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 12:46 - Nov 20 by pencoedjack

I see lots of people wanting Ki & Taylor dropped

Taylor (who I did not rate) I would say is not far of being player of the season so far

Ki has had little game time but has made a difference every game he has played (or come on)

Hmmmmm

I only mention Ki because of his 2 International games and his travelling (jet lag), although he did appear to have been "saving himself for his country" in the games prior to his international duties. Which is understandable, but not what the club needs.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 14:12 - Nov 20 with 2141 viewskarnataka

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 13:21 - Nov 20 by A_Fans_Dad

I only mention Ki because of his 2 International games and his travelling (jet lag), although he did appear to have been "saving himself for his country" in the games prior to his international duties. Which is understandable, but not what the club needs.

I also mentioned the possibility of benching Ki for the same reasons although, all things being equal, I would always have him in my starting 11 every time. To sort things out, I think GM will have to drop a couple of our 'top' players as trying to put them all on the pitch at the same time and creating an unbalanced shape is one of the causes of our recent problems. I just think Ki's international exploits since our last game make benching him an easy option for GM.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 14:13]
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 14:26 - Nov 20 with 2126 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 14:12 - Nov 20 by karnataka

I also mentioned the possibility of benching Ki for the same reasons although, all things being equal, I would always have him in my starting 11 every time. To sort things out, I think GM will have to drop a couple of our 'top' players as trying to put them all on the pitch at the same time and creating an unbalanced shape is one of the causes of our recent problems. I just think Ki's international exploits since our last game make benching him an easy option for GM.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 14:13]

Of course after scoring twice for his country he may come back "all fired up", fit and raring to go, in which case he would probably have to play him hoping he can reproduce that form.
But it would be tough to do after that amount of travelling.
Saturday's Dropped Players...... on 15:45 - Nov 20 with 2064 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gomis won't be dropped because he had no international duty. That said, if he is crap tomorrow then he needs to find a spot on the bench ASAP.

Dropping Ayew or Montero would leave us with little in the attack (not that we've had much with them lately).

I think we'll see pretty much the same team as expected, except probably Cork for Ki.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024