Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorist Sympathisers. 07:33 - Dec 2 with 7623 viewsPrivate_Partz

That's what Cameron thinks all those who oppose bombing Syria are. What a pathetic excuse of a man he is. I doubt even the most extreme here would come out with that although I guess some will agree with him now. He should apologise and withdraw the remark although I am not holding my breath.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 07:37 - Dec 2 with 2375 viewsepaul

Don't expect anything less of the c*nt, smacks of desperation f you ask me, tvvat should resign
He really is the devil child of B liar and T******r

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 07:46 - Dec 2 with 2367 viewsmonmouth

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 07:37 - Dec 2 by epaul

Don't expect anything less of the c*nt, smacks of desperation f you ask me, tvvat should resign
He really is the devil child of B liar and T******r

You think Gideon would be less of an arsehole?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 07:56 - Dec 2 with 2357 viewsjack_the_lad

I think Cameron has a private agenda for bombing Syria, he has seen how the Iraq war has made Tony Blair a very wealthy man and wants to follow suit.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:03 - Dec 2 with 2347 viewsmonmouth

Any vote like this should be a free anonymous vote. It's outrageous that pressure is applied to get a yes to killing people by cowards. Just as bad as the terrorists but without even the personal risk and commitment. Privileged scum.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:04 - Dec 2 with 2347 viewsNeath_Jack

There'll be a few on here that would say the same. In fact it's been insinuated more than a few times on here over the past few weeks.

There's no way we should be going in over there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:07 - Dec 2 with 2340 viewsdailew

Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Göring:

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:11 - Dec 2 with 2327 viewsepaul

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 07:46 - Dec 2 by monmouth

You think Gideon would be less of an arsehole?

Fair point.........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:11 - Dec 2 with 2328 viewsmonmouth

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:07 - Dec 2 by dailew

Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Göring:

Aye, I'm infrustrated idealist mode this morning.

Login to get fewer ads

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:21 - Dec 2 with 2311 viewsNogginthenog

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:11 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Aye, I'm infrustrated idealist mode this morning.

With so much anti war feeling throughout the country why are these b££tards in parliament ignoring the public strength of feeling, democracy my arse.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:27 - Dec 2 with 2300 viewsdailew

All liberals voting in favor.

What's the point of them anymore?

The party should just go away and die.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:31 - Dec 2 with 2300 viewsLohengrin

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:21 - Dec 2 by Nogginthenog

With so much anti war feeling throughout the country why are these b££tards in parliament ignoring the public strength of feeling, democracy my arse.

What was the public strength of feeling two weeks ago in the wake of the Paris attack? Do you think there will be many shedding a tear in The Smith's on Saturday if news filters through that the RAF had put paid to Luton jihadis the night before?

Nemesis is coming.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:38 - Dec 2 with 2291 viewsNogginthenog

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:31 - Dec 2 by Lohengrin

What was the public strength of feeling two weeks ago in the wake of the Paris attack? Do you think there will be many shedding a tear in The Smith's on Saturday if news filters through that the RAF had put paid to Luton jihadis the night before?

Nemesis is coming.

The strength of feeling was no doubt very intense, that aids Cameron in his case to do something. However the intensive bombing of IS in Syria will have no effect whatsoever on those who wish to do us harm on Britain's streets.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:40 - Dec 2 with 2291 viewsJack_Meoff

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:21 - Dec 2 by Nogginthenog

It's almost like.....they don't give one flying f*ck about what the public think, and only care about profits for arm dealers and furthering private interests exploiting other countries resources....

See also Blair, Tony.

Democracy my arse indeed - we need to wake up.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:46 - Dec 2 with 2276 viewsLohengrin

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:38 - Dec 2 by Nogginthenog

The strength of feeling was no doubt very intense, that aids Cameron in his case to do something. However the intensive bombing of IS in Syria will have no effect whatsoever on those who wish to do us harm on Britain's streets.

That's a job for Reeco's Rangers...

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:48 - Dec 2 with 2274 viewsLohengrin

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 08:40 - Dec 2 by Jack_Meoff

It's almost like.....they don't give one flying f*ck about what the public think, and only care about profits for arm dealers and furthering private interests exploiting other countries resources....

See also Blair, Tony.

Democracy my arse indeed - we need to wake up.

The British public very much want to see these people eradicated from what I've seen and heard around me.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 09:14 - Dec 2 with 2232 viewsLord_Bony

The R.A.F. Going into Syria worries me on a few points.

1. Mission Creep. Once we re in there it will lead onto other things getting us fully embroiled in the situation.

2. Inefectiveness. We won't have much effect and it will make our streets even more dangerous.

3. Toppling Assad. High on the agenda...maybe that's the main objective eventually which leads us finally to....

4. The Syrian Army. If we bomb them intentionally or unintentionally it will open a can of worms.

RAF pilots could find themselves shot at and in dogfights with Syrian jets and ground SAM missiles if it turned ugly...not a good place to be,they could be shot by both sides there.

I would prefer if the UK stood on the sidelines on this one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 09:16 - Dec 2 with 2228 viewsPegojack

Cameron's got more faces than the town hall clock.

In Aneurin Bevan's famous words, Tories are lower than vermin.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:05 - Dec 2 with 2173 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

It's easy enough saying "don't bomb syria"!

But what are the reasonable and realistic alternatives to protect Europe, and primarily the UK from terrorist assholes!??

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:15 - Dec 2 with 2162 viewsDarran

So here's the scenario.

We don't bomb Syria,we pull all the troops out of every country we are in,do atrocities like Paris suddenly stop for ever or are Isis justified to go on killing people whenever they feel like because of Tony and Dubya?

No need to answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:16 - Dec 2 with 2159 viewsperchrockjack

I see his point. Corbyn wants a political settlement.Fine words but how to do it Jez. FACT IS Corbyn doesn't like shoot to kill so how can he possible say we put troops in on the ground.

Like Livingstone ,two disgusting individuals who would allow carnage on our streets if in power.

Corbyns supporters wont see this and would never use weapons og any kind anytime.

MEANWHILE, he stands on the sidelines as a latter day version of Gandhi.

His own party will be voting for the motion so lets not assume cameron is the only one of that opinion.

And no I don't want to bomb either maily because the ISIL WILL HIDE BEHIND CHILDREN AND WOMEN AGAIN.

Just wished we could blow the whole of the middle east away.

Truly, it shows how wrong we ve been sticking our noses into other countries, from Africa to Fiji.

If we had not have had an Empire ,we would not have the devisive class structure in this country, where the "working class" feel bitter and oppressed iand the "upper classes" superior and smug.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:21 - Dec 2 with 2151 viewsJack_Kass

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:05 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

But what are the reasonable and realistic alternatives to protect Europe, and primarily the UK from terrorist assholes!??

Probably getting to work on getting rid of the ones already here would be a good idea..

If we're going to drop bombs on Syria to 'eliminate IS', then surely we're going to do the same to other countries, including our own.. There not all cwtched up in a compound in Damascus ffs

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:33 - Dec 2 with 2132 viewsLohengrin

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:21 - Dec 2 by Jack_Kass

Probably getting to work on getting rid of the ones already here would be a good idea..

If we're going to drop bombs on Syria to 'eliminate IS', then surely we're going to do the same to other countries, including our own.. There not all cwtched up in a compound in Damascus ffs

Ansolutely spot on, Kass. As gratifying as it will be eliminating "British" jihadis in Syria it is not enough unless we move against the enemy within in its entirety. All those on MI5/Special Branch watchlists have to be collared as soon as the green light is given for the RAF to go in. Otherwise what's the point? Why target Raqqa but leave these bastards free to roam the streets of Cardiff, Luton or Bradford. If it's a war we're engaged in there can be no half measures.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 12:01]

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:40 - Dec 2 with 2109 viewsNeath_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:15 - Dec 2 by Darran

So here's the scenario.

We don't bomb Syria,we pull all the troops out of every country we are in,do atrocities like Paris suddenly stop for ever or are Isis justified to go on killing people whenever they feel like because of Tony and Dubya?

No need to answer.

So you think that bombing these countries stop atrocities? Really?

What if Russia suddenly decides to start bombing this country indiscriminately to try and get the ISIS mob that live here? Would that be ok? Of course it wouldn't, so why is it ok to try and bomb the f*ckers in Syria where thousands more innocents will be killed?

It's a right royal f*king mess, and one we can do without getting involved in. It'll only be a matter of time before we then send in our ground troops, who will be sent in without the correct gear and will die in their hundreds. Would you be happy for your son or grandson to be sent over there?

What is the end game? What's the exit strategy?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:45 - Dec 2 with 2105 viewsLord_Bony

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:05 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Let Putin do his work first. He has 150,000 freshly conscripted troops ready to go in and flush them out...bombing from the air can only achieve so much...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:46 - Dec 2 with 2103 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:21 - Dec 2 by Jack_Kass

But haven't you heard of the european court of human rights?

As soon as a terrorist is identified, they're imprisoned and released back into the UK society. As we've already seen - deporting these assholes is a lot easier said than done.

Interestingly, prisons are becoming more and more like ISIS training recruitment camps. Therefore the person coming out of prison is possibly going to be WORSE!

The other option is to delete them from society. A much more permanent option that will again lead to complaints.

We cannot remove people who now only hold UK passports without it being a drawn out legal wrangle - a very expensive hurdle. After this decision has been made, they will then likely refer matters to the ECHR and again we will look at this being a year or so before a ruling is made, and then a further year or longer for appeals to be made.

The whole situation is ridiculous - a scenario brought about as a result of many years of a society screwed by over-liberalism and apathy.

So, your suggestion is clearly not going to be realistic in this current climate - or as the current system stands. We could of course withdraw from the ECHR and revert back to the earlier Human Rights Charter that we've held successfully prior to joining Europe - but this too will raise complaints.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 10:50]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024