Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently this is from yesterday's game 16:11 - Dec 6 with 7079 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Pretty shocking really. Am reliably informed this was during the match.

surely he's trying to devise a plan of attack with his eyes closed???
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:19]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:12 - Dec 6 with 5488 viewsunion_jack

Absolutely shocking
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:23]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:15 - Dec 6 with 5419 viewsDr_Winston

If we're being honest most of us would have preferred to watch the game with our eyes shut too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:17 - Dec 6 with 5366 viewsperchrockjack

Might have been momentarily lapse due to hard work ,worry and lack of sleep.

Maybe not .clock is ticking.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:20 - Dec 6 with 5321 viewsdgt73

A picture can tell a thousand lies. I bet he just blinked.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:22]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:23 - Dec 6 with 5278 viewsmonmouth

Or he might have, you know, shock, horror. blinked. I'm reliably informed it happens.

If I could get it through the turnstile I'd be taking my sofa in to hide behind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:24 - Dec 6 with 5245 viewsJack_Kass

Or he could have a young child at home, not settling into the area, whatever. Stupid thread, trying to get at what, not even the op knows.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:25 - Dec 6 with 5225 viewsunion_jack

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:23 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Or he might have, you know, shock, horror. blinked. I'm reliably informed it happens.

If I could get it through the turnstile I'd be taking my sofa in to hide behind.

Thank goodness that two of our next managerial candidates are awake though. Wonder if they'll keep Ki??!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:29 - Dec 6 with 5156 viewsJack_Kass

Not to mention Ki has come off, so theres 10 mins left in the game, in which he thought he could have a snooze because there was no bugger in the ground to catch him.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:31 - Dec 6 with 5129 viewsAyewSerious

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:17 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

Might have been momentarily lapse due to hard work ,worry and lack of sleep.

Maybe not .clock is ticking.

Is the witch hunt against Beattie (the strangest witch hunt I have witnessed may I add) got so bad that we are now taking still frames of him with his eyes closed and passing him off as "sleeping on the job" as it were?

A person blinks around 1200 times an hour, so 1800 +times during this match. And this photo respresents a split second freeze frame. im not saying he wasnt, and im not saying he was - but I am just making the point that this represents no proof what so ever. Whenever I take a photo of a group it has to be redone two or three times as its guaranteed that someone has their eyes closed.

I refuse to get involved in this eatenders type scenario our fans seem to be revelling in painting at the moment. Its bizarre.
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:34 - Dec 6 with 5081 viewsjackonicko

I closed my eyes in disbelief a number of times yesterday. The rest of the time I had my hands over my eyes.

I'd be shocked if anyone could keep their eyes on that carnage yesterday for 90 minutes.
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:36 - Dec 6 with 5060 viewsdgt73

I garantee he wasn't asleep - another non story

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:37 - Dec 6 with 5020 viewsDarran

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:31 - Dec 6 by AyewSerious

Is the witch hunt against Beattie (the strangest witch hunt I have witnessed may I add) got so bad that we are now taking still frames of him with his eyes closed and passing him off as "sleeping on the job" as it were?

A person blinks around 1200 times an hour, so 1800 +times during this match. And this photo respresents a split second freeze frame. im not saying he wasnt, and im not saying he was - but I am just making the point that this represents no proof what so ever. Whenever I take a photo of a group it has to be redone two or three times as its guaranteed that someone has their eyes closed.

I refuse to get involved in this eatenders type scenario our fans seem to be revelling in painting at the moment. Its bizarre.

Great post we've got some sad c*nts following us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:40 - Dec 6 with 5000 viewsClinton

If he just blinked, why isn't he looking in the same direction as the other two? The ball is clearly off to one side.
Why are so many defending him on here?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:40 - Dec 6 with 4988 viewsjackportis

But yet nobody puts pressure or makes comments on Curtis?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:41 - Dec 6 with 4981 viewsdgt73

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:40 - Dec 6 by Clinton

If he just blinked, why isn't he looking in the same direction as the other two? The ball is clearly off to one side.

Because there is no evidence he's asleep.
Two are looking one way and Ki is looking in the opposite direction. Therefore is the ball even in play ?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:43]

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:44 - Dec 6 with 4927 viewsraynor94

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:37 - Dec 6 by Darran

Great post we've got some sad c*nts following us.

Monk has to go, without a doubt the dressing room is lost, but it is unedifying to see the glee some are taking

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:46 - Dec 6 with 4891 viewsperchrockjack

They might feel vindicated rosy but doubt they re gleeful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:47 - Dec 6 with 4876 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:31 - Dec 6 by AyewSerious

Clearly someone who doesn't understand the concept of irony and sarcasm then?

It's a photo that's all over facebook at the moment as well as twitter - in fact some may have already seen it. Every one is a criticism, believing he will get away with falling asleep on the sideline??!?!

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:50 - Dec 6 with 4832 viewsDanWelsh86

look, he won't be here come tomorrow.

However, I don't see what we're accomplishing by posting this. The picture proves nothing, and he knows he's going to lose his job so let's face it, I'd be pretty hacked off too.

To be honest, we were poor at the end of last season before he came, and although he hasn't improved things we cannot blame him.

Can we just stop the witch hunt and get this over with.
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:05 - Dec 6 with 4660 viewsAyewSerious

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:47 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Clearly someone who doesn't understand the concept of irony and sarcasm then?

It's a photo that's all over facebook at the moment as well as twitter - in fact some may have already seen it. Every one is a criticism, believing he will get away with falling asleep on the sideline??!?!

I get both concepts, none of which I see here I might add. Nor does anybody else by the sounds of it.
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:07 - Dec 6 with 4628 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:05 - Dec 6 by AyewSerious

I get both concepts, none of which I see here I might add. Nor does anybody else by the sounds of it.

ffs - that's because you're a prick.

is this irony or sarcasm??

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:08 - Dec 6 with 4609 viewsAyewSerious

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:40 - Dec 6 by Clinton

Lets sack Ki then, he was looking in the opposite direction completely to the others. Even the "sleeping" Beattie's head is tilted cliser to the direction of the ball than Ki.

Surely people have better things to do on a Sunday evening?
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:16 - Dec 6 with 4541 viewsAyewSerious

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:07 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I'm a prick because I (aswell as everybody else) fails to see either irony or sarcasm in the thread?

Interesting way of thinking I suppose. However there is no irony or sarcasm in either statement. A large part of irony is for humerous effect, I didn't laugh at either. There is also clearly nothing sarcastic about it. Everyone is obviously taking it at face value. Although I use the word value loosely.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 17:22]
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:19 - Dec 6 with 4515 viewsdgt73

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:07 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Fair play you must be stupid for posting such a ridiculous pic.

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:55 - Dec 6 with 4303 viewslovejuicejack

Loving this thread well done op keep up the good work fella
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024