Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v Liverpool 21:17 - Jan 8 with 1955 viewsboromat

Great game so far and it'd be wonderful to see Exeter see it through. Foreign managers new to England quite often seem to underestimate the Football League.

But I was wondering what are the selection rules for the FA Cup? Could Liverpool be fined for their team selection?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Exeter v Liverpool on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 1951 viewszxcvbnm

My gut feeling upon seeing the Liverpool line up was to put a fiver on Exeter to win. Didn't, looks like I should have!!

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Exeter v Liverpool on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 1928 viewsboromat

Exeter v Liverpool on 21:20 - Jan 8 by zxcvbnm

My gut feeling upon seeing the Liverpool line up was to put a fiver on Exeter to win. Didn't, looks like I should have!!

I did but I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Exeter v Liverpool on 22:01 - Jan 8 with 1852 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good game from Tizzy and his men.........some of the Liverpool "vunderkidz" were a bit of a let down.......however,please can we loan the Aussie fella Brad Jones,Herr Kloppppp?
Exeter v Liverpool on 22:09 - Jan 8 with 1825 viewsdalenumber2

Exeter v Liverpool on 22:01 - Jan 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good game from Tizzy and his men.........some of the Liverpool "vunderkidz" were a bit of a let down.......however,please can we loan the Aussie fella Brad Jones,Herr Kloppppp?

I used to teach Ryan Kent - nice to see him in the first team getting a run out.
Exeter v Liverpool on 22:10 - Jan 8 with 1822 viewsTVOS1907

Exeter v Liverpool on 22:01 - Jan 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

Brad Jones is a goalkeeper, last heard of playing for Bradford in the autumn.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Exeter v Liverpool on 22:17 - Jan 8 with 1795 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Exeter v Liverpool on 22:10 - Jan 8 by TVOS1907

Brad Jones is a goalkeeper, last heard of playing for Bradford in the autumn.

Perhaps we could have him as well?

Whooops
Exeter v Liverpool on 10:59 - Jan 9 with 1545 viewsChaffRAFC

Exeter v Liverpool on 22:09 - Jan 8 by dalenumber2

I used to teach Ryan Kent - nice to see him in the first team getting a run out.

His Dad is a regular in our shop and I used to work with his brother. Was told last summer that we were looking at him on loan but when I asked his Dad he said he didn't want him getting kicked about in League One or Two and would probably go straight to the Championship.

Spends most of his time on the slots in the bookies now though!

Very talented young lad.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Exeter v Liverpool on 12:02 - Jan 9 with 1499 viewsD_Alien

Exeter v Liverpool on 10:59 - Jan 9 by ChaffRAFC

His Dad is a regular in our shop and I used to work with his brother. Was told last summer that we were looking at him on loan but when I asked his Dad he said he didn't want him getting kicked about in League One or Two and would probably go straight to the Championship.

Spends most of his time on the slots in the bookies now though!

Very talented young lad.

I'm surprised the myth of being "kicked about" in L1/2 persists. L1, certainly. Looking at some of the fouls being committed in the top two divisions wouldn't leave me with much doubt about the relative chances of being injured in any division.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Exeter v Liverpool on 13:15 - Jan 9 with 1440 viewsTommy

Exeter v Liverpool on 12:02 - Jan 9 by D_Alien

I'm surprised the myth of being "kicked about" in L1/2 persists. L1, certainly. Looking at some of the fouls being committed in the top two divisions wouldn't leave me with much doubt about the relative chances of being injured in any division.

Ryan has only just finished a loan spell at Coventry so his wish didn't happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024