Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reece wabara 14:34 - Jan 14 with 4174 viewslloydrafc

Realesed from Barnsley would you sign him? I would think he is a great player
Reece wabara on 14:45 - Jan 14 with 4151 viewsdingdangblue

Johnson said the other day he was joining a team near the top of lge 1. Wigan has been strongly rumoured.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Reece wabara on 16:08 - Jan 14 with 3992 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bit odd......played last week, so must have some other Club sniffing around.

Ex Man City too.........GMR would be tossing if he came here......but doubt he will.
Reece wabara on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 3925 viewsBigKindo

Just tweeted he has signed for Wigan until the end of the season.
Reece wabara on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 3860 viewsWhiteyBFC

He wasn't released. He was on a short term deal because he was on decent money for the level. And in his time here, he's not looked a decent money player.

James Bree is already a better player, at 17 and from Barnsley. Only Johnson knows why he was pushed out by Wabara to begin with.

No offence to Wabara like. He's one of those mercenary lower league players going where the money is. He obviously knows his limits and is extrapolating as much coin as he can. Can't blame him.

We've just signed another kid on loan anyway. Our thirteenth this season.

THIRTEEN.

It's a good job supporting BFC is like an addiction you can't kick, because I'm stalled of the club, I really am.
Reece wabara on 19:41 - Jan 14 with 3557 viewsBrierls

He must be a world beater if you don't rate him, Whitey!
Reece wabara on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 3453 viewsdingdangblue

Reece wabara on 19:41 - Jan 14 by Brierls

Think he was on loan at Oldham when they knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup - think he was still at City. One of the goalscorers if my memory is right.
Big things predicted at City a few years ago but see what happens sometimes if you make kids millionaire's before they've even made it!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4562386/Man-Citys-Reece-Wabara-leaves-
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 21:47]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Reece wabara on 09:21 - Jan 15 with 3245 viewsParkinsGimp

I fecking hope not but good chance seeing as we only sign players from bury Stockport or Barnsley. We need a good known striker to score goals to ensure survival. But that might cost money.
Reece wabara on 09:40 - Jan 15 with 3224 viewsTVOS1907

Reece wabara on 09:21 - Jan 15 by ParkinsGimp

I fecking hope not but good chance seeing as we only sign players from bury Stockport or Barnsley. We need a good known striker to score goals to ensure survival. But that might cost money.

We're currently 11th in the table despite all our players being rubbish.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Reece wabara on 10:19 - Jan 15 with 3172 viewsdingdangblue

Yes its hard to see where the goals are going to come from - these past 2 games have been shocking.

Reece wabara on 10:56 - Jan 15 with 3111 viewsrobbowood

Reece wabara on 09:40 - Jan 15 by TVOS1907

We're currently 11th in the table despite all our players being rubbish.

Absolutely and If we can stay at being 11th in the table let's carry on as we are - despite all the moanings about us having to sign a striker. Every team in the country is after one

Only nine clubs in division 1 have scored more than our 34 goals and I think that's pretty good

Whilst only six clubs have conceded less our 30 goals

Burton (for 32 against 19) shows that it's not all about scoring goals but stopping them as well
Reece wabara on 12:10 - Jan 15 with 3063 viewsYadHoDale

We seem to have signed players from a wide variety of clubs:
Josh Lillis, Scunny
Joe Raff, Liverpool
Rhys Bennett, Bolton
Ash Eastham, Blackpool
Olly Lancs Aldershot
Rosey, Col Ewe
TK, Bury (twice), Barnsley, Leicester
Peter V, Aldershot
Lundy, Stoke
RNL, Barnsley
Donaldo, Salford(?)
NML, ex Posh
Hendo, Colchester
Joe Bunney, Northwich
Calvin, York
Jim McNulty, Bury

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Hilly's next signings are completely unexpected. He's hugely respected in football, and intelligent players from Carlisle to Crawley, Hartlepool to Exeter, will look at how players like Buckley, Hogan, Done have gone on to bigger things via Dale, and also look at how Peter V, Hendo, Calvin and Donal McD seem to be having the most productive parts of their careers under his management.
Reece wabara on 13:48 - Jan 15 with 2997 viewsWhiteyBFC

Reece wabara on 19:41 - Jan 14 by Brierls

I've seen world beaters. Keith Hill picked fcuking Scott Wiseman ahead of one.

Come back to me when you've seen your team contain world beaters, or play regularly against them.

With your lowest crowd (on average) in the division. Tinpot basterds.

*We're playing next weekend. Just getting int mood.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024