Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony's latest tweet..... 16:13 - Feb 21 with 11804 viewsNov77

makes me feel like James Finlayson listening to Stan Laurel

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tony's latest tweet..... on 20:55 - Feb 21 with 3102 viewsRangersw12

Tony's latest tweet..... on 20:48 - Feb 21 by paesanu

Alex Craig can fck off to Stamford Bridge.

And sadly the flaw of Twitter is that cnts like this have a louder voice than the normal fan. And yet TF thinks that they represent the average fan.

Sadly that's the problem in a nut shell Fernandes listens to the fans on twitter when what he should be doing is engaging the fans at fans forums or via official club channels like access all R's
Tony's latest tweet..... on 22:15 - Feb 21 with 2953 viewsBerkoRanger

One of the main reasons I read and post on this board is because the sense of humour of many of the fans on here is brilliant and a pleasure to be a part of.

Having just read Mr Craig's tweet to Tony, however has made me feel disgusted and ashamed to be a QPR fan. I remember the bucket collections outside the ground and I will always be grateful to Tony and the other owners for financially saving my beloved football club. Attitudes like Mr Craig (and indeed the so-called WBA fan on Saturday ) have absolutely no place in the modern game.
Tony's latest tweet..... on 23:22 - Feb 21 with 2830 viewsBklynRanger

Tony's latest tweet..... on 18:01 - Feb 21 by Nov77

'out a sways together hat' ?

After getting Tony to send his keyboard to the FBI in Quantico, I got a call back just now from Jody Foster. She was in a big jeep on her way to a multiple hostage situation in darkest Kentucky, but apparently it should read 'put a side together that was less than successful '.
Tony's latest tweet..... on 23:30 - Feb 21 with 2812 viewsGloryHunter

I can't read these tweets. They are in really, really tiny letters. Is there a trick to make them legible?
Tony's latest tweet..... on 23:45 - Feb 21 with 2787 viewsPunteR

He must have been absolutely rat arsed when he sent that Tweet. Bless him. We've all done it.
I've had a skin full and sent texts or posted on here but stull mayn oh tone spiel ok.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Tony's latest tweet..... on 01:05 - Feb 22 with 2738 viewsFDC

Looks like Tony's penguins have been at his twitter account again.
Tony's latest tweet..... on 01:45 - Feb 22 with 2718 viewsNov77

"Next manager out a sways together hat was less than succesful".

You could drop that line into the middle of any Shakespeare play and no one would notice.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tony's latest tweet..... on 01:52 - Feb 22 with 2711 viewsTacticalR

Tony's latest tweet..... on 20:28 - Feb 21 by barabajagal

I've got some sympathy for him, the amount of nonsense I come out with on here passed midnight is akin to TF's latest; I am a terrible drunk poster. However, I really want a t-shirt with that on the front.

QPR
"Out a sways together hat"

It's a slogan that the fans can really get behind.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Tony's latest tweet..... on 02:46 - Feb 22 with 2686 viewsFredManRave

doubled: (nodding approvingly), "Well said Tone, I couldn't have put it better myself".

But seriously, Fernandes;

[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 2:50]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tony's latest tweet..... on 03:06 - Feb 22 with 2675 viewsFredManRave

Tony's latest tweet..... on 16:43 - Feb 21 by Lblock

I don't do Twitter and find it all very odd
I'm not a big fan of Bungle

However, that s Alex chap needs to be hounded, found and livened up.
There is no need for that in any way shape or form and trivialises the deaths of hindered a of people in a John Terry standard
Koont

I was initially shocked to read that second sentence until I realised that you'd actually said Bungle.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tony's latest tweet..... on 05:00 - Feb 22 with 2644 viewstimcocking

Yep, I'm sure Tony takes these weirdos as the average opinion. I remember dear old Phillip Beard saying as much in passing once when I asked him about it.

I can't imagine how much it would wind me up receiving abuse from these tw@ts all day long what ever I tried. And nearly everything he says ends up being regrettable.

What did somebody say earlier, nothing summons a feeling of dread like the words "Tony Fernandes latest tweet".

Wish he'd admit what a huge mistake ever going on it was, and get the fcuk off it.
Tony's latest tweet..... on 09:05 - Feb 22 with 2519 viewsadhoc_qpr

While the abuse he gets is totally unwarranted, i do wish he'd not try to use the (non existent) new training ground and (clearly not happening) new stadium as example of his big plans for the club!
Tony's latest tweet..... on 09:10 - Feb 22 with 2509 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Tony's latest tweet..... on 23:22 - Feb 21 by BklynRanger

After getting Tony to send his keyboard to the FBI in Quantico, I got a call back just now from Jody Foster. She was in a big jeep on her way to a multiple hostage situation in darkest Kentucky, but apparently it should read 'put a side together that was less than successful '.

I thought it might be "squad" instead of "side".

Alternatively, "Hat was less than successful" is a Kevin Galen reference.

Or a reference to some poor quality QPR headgear from the club shop, ultimately costing Philip Beard his job.

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Tony's latest tweet..... on 09:20 - Feb 22 with 2488 viewsMytch_QPR

Tony's latest tweet..... on 01:52 - Feb 22 by TacticalR

It's a slogan that the fans can really get behind.

Latin: Ex una hinc a hat

Might look good under the new logo?

Agree with the comments about our fellow 'fan' Alex - he's clearly either very immature or not really thought about that. If TF did respond to it then he's foolish anyway - comments like that don't really warrant a response.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Tony's latest tweet..... on 09:27 - Feb 22 with 2469 viewsDiscodroids

in response to Tonys tweet , My nan used to watch Kid dynamite in his tight pants on saturday tea time , before she made us all steak and kidney pudding with floury boiled potatoes . I was a Tally ho kay man myself.

thanks.

A Number One.

Tony's latest tweet..... on 09:39 - Feb 22 with 2401 viewsBlue_Castello

Tony's latest tweet..... on 16:18 - Feb 21 by Northernr

He needs to get off there, does himself no favours.
Must be hard to hold your tongue some of the stuff he gets Tweeted at him.

State of this one FFS

What we need to know is was this before or after Alex had the full lobotomy.........
Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:00 - Feb 22 with 2372 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tony's latest tweet..... on 09:39 - Feb 22 by Blue_Castello

What we need to know is was this before or after Alex had the full lobotomy.........

How about a double orchidectomy?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:18 - Feb 22 with 2331 viewsKonk

He doesn’t do himself any favours by being on twitter. If I was a friend or colleague of Tone’s, I’d take him to one side and say, listen mate I know how ships are lamb going the gong, but sometimes you just grain are Tibet#wertogether.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 10:19]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:23 - Feb 22 with 2314 viewsDorse

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:18 - Feb 22 by Konk

He doesn’t do himself any favours by being on twitter. If I was a friend or colleague of Tone’s, I’d take him to one side and say, listen mate I know how ships are lamb going the gong, but sometimes you just grain are Tibet#wertogether.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 10:19]

If he can't scamp the hyrdos after that, then in a natter hinge. Fact.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:26 - Feb 22 with 2306 viewsMick_S

It's an anagram for ahoy southwest regatta. I'm surprised no peeps picked up on that.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:27 - Feb 22 with 2299 viewsFDC

To give him his due he's in no way wet bikini but as matter of skittle bong he should be catflap
Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:29 - Feb 22 with 2291 viewspaesanu

Tony's latest tweet..... on 23:45 - Feb 21 by PunteR

He must have been absolutely rat arsed when he sent that Tweet. Bless him. We've all done it.
I've had a skin full and sent texts or posted on here but stull mayn oh tone spiel ok.

Based on his following comments, he's actually loving the backlash. Revels in being a cock apparently.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:30 - Feb 22 with 2291 viewssimmo

Get off Twitter you moron.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:34 - Feb 22 with 2267 viewsJamie

Oh god he's tweeted again!!

@tonyfernandes it's a process. Harry always lurning eksld radish promotion rebuild cucumbers love fans urssssss
Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:40 - Feb 22 with 2245 viewsrsonist

Tony's latest tweet..... on 10:29 - Feb 22 by paesanu

Based on his following comments, he's actually loving the backlash. Revels in being a cock apparently.

This one has to be a wind up... comedy gold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024