Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holtys run 17:11 - Feb 27 with 15304 viewsolympicdale

Worth the admission fee alone! He's definitely arrived back home, fantastic display from the team secod half, subs changed the game.

Life is a game of fate.

Holtys run on 12:18 - Feb 29 with 2864 viewsXXL16

Holtys run on 12:11 - Feb 29 by DaleiLama

This shot in the arm has been just what the club needed on and off the pitch. The energy and purpose is back. You can say what you like about Hilly, but he isn't afraid of making changes and bold moves to try to get things right.

Think Holty pushing for starting place tomorrow?

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Holtys run on 12:39 - Feb 29 with 2817 viewsdingdangblue

Holtys run on 11:54 - Feb 29 by D_Alien

Brilliant viewing on a Monday morning!

Great to see PV's reaction, too.

Just lifted the whole home crowd on top of Vincenti's opener. When you think of the atmosphere after the Crewe game! Holt has turned the whole place around - what an inspired signing! Absolutely brilliant.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Holtys run on 15:22 - Feb 29 with 2646 viewsolympicdale

Holtys run on 12:01 - Feb 29 by XXL16

Honestly I think PV did not believe what he saw, he would think would just kick it to row Z but he take on the whole Blades defence!!!

Looks even better than it did live, classic centre forwards play, pure determination.

Life is a game of fate.

Holtys run on 22:33 - Feb 29 with 2414 viewsfitzochris

Holtys run on 11:54 - Feb 29 by D_Alien

Brilliant viewing on a Monday morning!

Great to see PV's reaction, too.

PV's reaction on that clip is indeed brilliant. He is visibly in awe.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Holtys run on 11:38 - Mar 1 with 2247 viewsDorsetDale

Holtys run on 22:33 - Feb 29 by fitzochris

PV's reaction on that clip is indeed brilliant. He is visibly in awe.

Not sure about that, Holty is obviously knackered after the run, I think PV is offering to get him a wheelchair

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Holtys run on 12:31 - Mar 1 with 2205 viewsXXL16

Holtys run on 12:39 - Feb 29 by dingdangblue

Just lifted the whole home crowd on top of Vincenti's opener. When you think of the atmosphere after the Crewe game! Holt has turned the whole place around - what an inspired signing! Absolutely brilliant.

Come on Holty to bring Rochdale to the play-offs!!!

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Holtys run on 16:57 - Mar 1 with 2101 viewsD_Dale

Holtys run on 20:33 - Feb 28 by midlandsdale

Tuesday will be interesting going back to another old club of his!

I wonder how he feels about his season with the Shrews.

The locals must remember it well - 27 league and cup goals in 51 appearances. Financially, the club also did well, paying Nottingham F. (who bought him from Dale for a reported £300k) £170k and selling him to Norwich for £400k (but Norwich more than recouped it, getting bagfuls of goals and then £2m from Wigan).

But whatever his feelings, I'm sure Holty's approach to the game will be 100% professional.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024