Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on.. Who was It? Own up! 20:07 - Feb 27 with 16144 viewsBakes

A QPR fan went on the pitch to confront a Birmingham fan and got put on his ar$e

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 16:14 - Feb 29 with 1623 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Reminds me of the scene in Green Streets where he walks up to the Brum fans. (but doesn't get decked) if you pause the crowd you may spot Uncle 'talli shouting and swearing at him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 16:28 - Feb 29 with 1573 viewsBluce_Ree

Papers are reporting this as Brum Scum lashing coins at the disabled and this guy stepping up to have a go.

Not sure if true. But if true, he's not the c**t I thought he was.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 16:37 - Feb 29 with 1541 viewspaulparker

Good on him I say
If someone threw a missile at anyone I knew or disabled person I would have gone over to have a go as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 19:44 - Feb 29 with 1326 viewskensalriser

The disabled section is in the Paddocks, not Ellerslie.

Let's not excuse this pissed-up prat.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 19:54 - Feb 29 with 1299 viewsRangersw12

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 19:44 - Feb 29 by kensalriser

Bit at the front of X Block is also a disabled section
Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 19:57 - Feb 29 with 1288 viewspaulparker

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 19:44 - Feb 29 by kensalriser

It could have hit his kid for all we know , if they did that to my kid I would have done the same
Birmingham were hell bent on having a ruck on Saturday day they were spoiling for it , quite brave they were outside offering out dads with kids ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 20:21 - Feb 29 with 1217 viewsBrightonhoop

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 19:57 - Feb 29 by paulparker

It could have hit his kid for all we know , if they did that to my kid I would have done the same
Birmingham were hell bent on having a ruck on Saturday day they were spoiling for it , quite brave they were outside offering out dads with kids ,

Knuts.
Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 23:57 - Feb 29 with 1010 viewsDeepcutHoop

Come on.. Who was It? Own up! on 16:37 - Feb 29 by paulparker

Good on him I say
If someone threw a missile at anyone I knew or disabled person I would have gone over to have a go as well

If you had no idea which one threw it, what would be the gain? You'd just earn yourself a ban, or like this idiot, a public humiliation.

The only option, unsatisfying as it may be is to report it and hope for CCTV to do it's thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024