Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Dunne 14:25 - Apr 13 with 3603 viewssimmo

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/european-championships/im-not-chasing-som

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Richard Dunne on 14:53 - Apr 13 with 3524 viewsPunteR

Fairplay to him, good player for us. He's had a good career,made his millions and seems content with life. Its a shame its not like that for all ex players who seem to go off the rails a bit after hanging up their boots.
The bit about when "QPR withdrew a verbal offer of a new contract" sounded like they went back on their word a bit. Maybe I read that wrong.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Richard Dunne on 15:42 - Apr 13 with 3429 viewsbosh67

It sounds like they went back on their word but then again perhaps the verbal offer was before the knee injury. I would imagine it was. Very good for us. Proper pro.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Richard Dunne on 15:56 - Apr 13 with 3393 viewsCamberleyR

And still a year younger than Clint Hill.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Richard Dunne on 16:44 - Apr 13 with 3321 viewsPunteR

Richard Dunne on 15:56 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

And still a year younger than Clint Hill.

And a few more millions in the bank..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Richard Dunne on 17:53 - Apr 13 with 3201 viewsTacticalR

Taking him at his word...he is quite unusual in that, while he was professional while playing, he is not one of those people who can't move on from football.

"I don't have the need to continue playing," he shrugs. "I'm not crying out to go back and be part of it again. It's over. I'm not glad it's over because everyone wishes they could play forever but I've done it and it's finished and now I can just be happy and move on."

He had a trial run as he was out for a year before playing for us.

Air hostess clique

Richard Dunne on 03:47 - Apr 14 with 2869 viewsisawqpratwcity

You'd hope there was some positive explanation/mitigation for the "when QPR withdrew a verbal offer of a new contract". That's a fairly nasty piece of gristle to chew on, certainly more there than in the Rob Green fuss-over-nothing.

Dunne was a bloody good servant to the club and would have lowered our collective blood pressures significantly this season had he still been in the side. Whatever the context of his leaving, it doesn't appear that he holds any rancour. I'd be proud to meet him as the star-struck R and ask for the obligatory moronic selfie.

You have to admit the fella's got style. Monaco beats West London any day of the week.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Richard Dunne on 07:38 - Apr 14 with 2779 viewsBlueandWhiteRiot

Richard Dunne on 15:42 - Apr 13 by bosh67

It sounds like they went back on their word but then again perhaps the verbal offer was before the knee injury. I would imagine it was. Very good for us. Proper pro.

Maybe he was promised by Harry and Les was not so keen
Richard Dunne on 09:15 - Apr 14 with 2701 viewsqprmeath

What next Clint Hill retires to his own island in the Pacific?
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Dunne on 10:35 - Apr 14 with 2617 viewsdaveB

Richard Dunne on 03:47 - Apr 14 by isawqpratwcity

You'd hope there was some positive explanation/mitigation for the "when QPR withdrew a verbal offer of a new contract". That's a fairly nasty piece of gristle to chew on, certainly more there than in the Rob Green fuss-over-nothing.

Dunne was a bloody good servant to the club and would have lowered our collective blood pressures significantly this season had he still been in the side. Whatever the context of his leaving, it doesn't appear that he holds any rancour. I'd be proud to meet him as the star-struck R and ask for the obligatory moronic selfie.

You have to admit the fella's got style. Monaco beats West London any day of the week.

not sure there is much to worry about, am sure he would have got a new deal had we stayed up but we didn't so could no longer afford the likes of Dunne, Barton and co. Shame as he was a good player but the outcome is Grant Hall got a chance this season and has done really well.
Richard Dunne on 13:15 - Apr 14 with 2505 viewsYorkRanger

Richard Dunne on 15:42 - Apr 13 by bosh67

Wigan at home in the Play off semi final extra time he was an absolute giant.
Richard Dunne on 14:33 - Apr 14 with 2443 viewsthame_hoops

Richard Dunne on 13:15 - Apr 14 by YorkRanger

id forgotten that game even went to extra time, man.
Richard Dunne on 11:40 - May 4 with 2224 viewsTacticalR

There's a discussion about Man City on Talksport at the moment and Dietmar Hamann said that at the time he (Hamann) was there (2006—2009), Dunne was City's best player week-in week-out and was carrying the club.

Air hostess clique

Richard Dunne on 12:57 - May 4 with 2132 viewskingsburyR

Richard Dunne on 13:15 - Apr 14 by YorkRanger

He was bigger than that in the playoff final.

Watch it back in full. He doesn't lose a header!!!

A great player for us!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Richard Dunne on 13:03 - May 4 with 2100 viewsR_from_afar

Richard Dunne on 12:57 - May 4 by kingsburyR

He was bigger than that in the playoff final.

Watch it back in full. He doesn't lose a header!!!

A great player for us!

Indeed and credit where credit is due, Redknapp did good work when he signed him.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Richard Dunne on 13:56 - May 4 with 2022 viewsenfieldargh

Terry Mancini
Dave Webb
Frank McLintock
Later years of Allan Macdonald
Steve Palmer
Ryan Nelson
Richard Dunne
Clint Hill

Great experienced centre backs who in their time with us helped form a solid back line.

Really need another experienced old head at the back next season if Clint isn't offered/not up to another season.

Doesn't seem many around, JoLeon Lescott has been found lacking last season but I bet if Burnley hadn't gone up this season they may well have gone for him if he was a free agent an got him to consistently perform.Not suggesting him by any stretch of the imagination

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024