Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Basingstoke town. 21:33 - Apr 20 with 2456 viewsconnell10

Our new non league partner.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Basingstoke town. on 22:32 - Apr 20 with 2392 viewsozexile

Excellent we've been crying out for this.
Basingstoke town. on 08:26 - Apr 21 with 2266 viewsMytch_QPR

For those of us who live in the vicinity of this shining example of town planning, it's known as 'Amazingstoke'.

I assume some of the reserves games will be held at their place?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Basingstoke town. on 08:28 - Apr 21 with 2258 viewsHayesender

Well seeing as I'm planning on moving out that way in the next 18 months or so, it might work out quite handy if there's gonna be reserve/youth games played there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Basingstoke town. on 08:32 - Apr 21 with 2252 viewsElHoop

Sounds a bit like Wealdstone's partnership with Brentford.
Basingstoke town. on 09:07 - Apr 21 with 2222 viewsaston_hoop

Are we trying to muscle in and take youth players that might ordinarily end up at Reading or Southampton in reaction to the fact that both teams are known to scout West London quite heavily?

Bit more here anyway. http://basingstoketown.net/news-basingstoke-town-to-partner-with-championship-si

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Basingstoke town. on 09:21 - Apr 21 with 2207 viewsqprrob59

It's a pity they don't look closer to home,there's 4/5 quality youngters down the road in Hayes and Yeadings U18 side.
Basingstoke town. on 10:20 - Apr 21 with 2128 viewsfrancisbowles

Basingstoke town. on 09:21 - Apr 21 by qprrob59

It's a pity they don't look closer to home,there's 4/5 quality youngters down the road in Hayes and Yeadings U18 side.

Maybe they are! This doesn't rule that out! Sounds like a reasonable idea. Let's hope it's productive.

I seem to remember we had some sort of agreement announced with an American club under a previous ownership. Can't recollect what came of that?
Basingstoke town. on 10:33 - Apr 21 with 2108 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Basingstoke town. on 12:18 - Apr 21 with 2050 viewsdanehoop

Basingstoke town. on 10:33 - Apr 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent stuff.

This isn't QPR. What's going on? Relationships with no league sides, scouting networks, financial responsibility, developing players, exciting young manger and capable CEO.

Who are these imposters? Bring back Harry!

Never knowingly understood

Basingstoke town. on 13:24 - Apr 21 with 1978 viewsTGRRRSSS

The side who just got relegated from Conference South and about to become homeless then?

Their Keeper Dan Lincoln might be worth a look though.
Released by Reading in Clarke era there since aged 9 right through.
Basingstoke town. on 13:33 - Apr 21 with 1960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Basingstoke town. on 12:18 - Apr 21 by danehoop

This isn't QPR. What's going on? Relationships with no league sides, scouting networks, financial responsibility, developing players, exciting young manger and capable CEO.

Who are these imposters? Bring back Harry!

I feel like one of those Japanese soldiers who emerged after too many years from the Philippines jungle, blinking in the blinding sunlight...the war is over...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Basingstoke town. on 23:28 - Apr 21 with 1851 viewsdistortR

Basingstoke town. on 13:33 - Apr 21 by BrianMcCarthy

I feel like one of those Japanese soldiers who emerged after too many years from the Philippines jungle, blinking in the blinding sunlight...the war is over...

I think you could pick one up on e-bay, but you do have strange tastes, Brian.
Basingstoke town. on 23:46 - Apr 21 with 1829 viewsA40Bosh

Basingstoke town. on 23:28 - Apr 21 by distortR

I think you could pick one up on e-bay, but you do have strange tastes, Brian.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Basingstoke town. on 09:11 - Apr 22 with 1713 viewsterryb

I have no idea how it will work, but this season Basingstoke will be relegated from Conference South.

However, they are going full time professional for next season! I THINK that will mean that they will employ mainly (or fully) youth players & this would entail further education being supplied. I gather that there are a few non league clubs that have followed this route. Apparently, wages are lower than paying senior non league players!

This partnership may be for the educational side, but possibly we will trialling youngsters released from clubs through Basingstoke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024