Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday Your Majesty 12:01 - Apr 21 with 6344 viewsDarran

Have a great day Ma'am.

GSTQ.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:42 - Apr 21 with 1778 viewsSkipPeebles

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:37 - Apr 21 by Drizzy

https://republic.org.uk/what-we-do/news-and-updates/monarchy-costs-taxpayer-%C2%

A "report" from a group that actively wants to remove the monarchy
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:47 - Apr 21 with 1771 viewsDrizzy

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:42 - Apr 21 by SkipPeebles

A "report" from a group that actively wants to remove the monarchy

Your choice if you want to ignore the figures.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:09 - Apr 21 with 1749 viewsmonmouth

If we exit the EU, does that greek f**cker get sent back to his Mykonos Taverna? Coming over here, marrying our Germans, living off the state.

Bloody immigrants.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2016 19:15]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:24 - Apr 21 with 1735 viewsmax936

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:28 - Apr 21 by raynor94

Why should it they fetch many millions into the country, 90 years of age and still working, takes some doing

A 75yr old scaffolder up at Llanwern was told today that its his last day tomorrow, still grafting after various heart ops, people like Jonny earn my respect not the bleeding Queen who was born with a Silver Spoon in her gob.

Whatever she may bring in, we give far more out, get her and her entourage to take a tour around the hundreds of food banks that are running up and down the Country and see how some of the Great British people live.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2016 18:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 1734 viewsepaul

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:28 - Apr 21 by raynor94

Why should it they fetch many millions into the country, 90 years of age and still working, takes some doing

Hell of a hard job waving your hand

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:27 - Apr 21 with 1732 viewsepaul

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:09 - Apr 21 by monmouth

If we exit the EU, does that greek f**cker get sent back to his Mykonos Taverna? Coming over here, marrying our Germans, living off the state.

Bloody immigrants.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 19:19 - Apr 21 with 1690 viewsCountyJim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36099082

Why cant other republicans just speak like Corbyn today very polite
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 19:39 - Apr 21 with 1675 viewslonglostjack

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:27 - Apr 21 by epaul

ROFL . Who shot DGT?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 19:41 - Apr 21 with 1669 viewslonglostjack

Bloody immigrants.

ROFL - who shot DGT?
Got there in the end.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 22:34 - Apr 21 with 1605 viewsKilkennyjack

I hope Mrs Windsor had a nice day like any 90 year old. Cant wait for Harry to be king.

Beware of the Risen People

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 22:41 - Apr 21 with 1592 viewsowainglyndwr

FFS bet first thing she done this morning is to check that Darrren had posted Birthday wishes.
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 22:53 - Apr 21 with 1572 viewsSmellyplumz

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 22:34 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

I hope Mrs Windsor had a nice day like any 90 year old. Cant wait for Harry to be king.

oh you mean Mrs Saxe Coburg Gotha, the child murdering lizard reptilian. Happy birthday mam.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 22:53 - Apr 21 with 1571 viewsmorningstar

Can you imagine the state she's in by now on the pi$$ all day. I bet she's off her f***in trolley!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 00:16 - Apr 22 with 1542 viewsLoyal

Bloody immigrants.

I've often wondered if he has lashed a load over her bum cheeks, in fact to the extent - does he pull her hair backwards or is she a pillow biter ? Either way there is no mistaking the fact she is most certainly no stranger to the spam spear when it comes to the kebab man. They love a chocolate tunnel.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 1:36]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 08:15 - Apr 22 with 1513 viewsMorfa_Same

The old trout's going to go on forever with her army of kowtowing flunkies ready to attend her every whim. All paid for by us of course.
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 08:24 - Apr 22 with 1434 viewsSwansNZ

Her official birthday is much better. We should have a holiday for all Royal birthdays.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 08:30 - Apr 22 with 1432 viewsKilkennyjack

Its a bit if a shame that Wales does not have a Royal family.

Beware of the Risen People

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:17 - Apr 22 with 1408 viewsLord_Bony

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 08:15 - Apr 22 by Morfa_Same

The old trout's going to go on forever with her army of kowtowing flunkies ready to attend her every whim. All paid for by us of course.

Looks like she ll hit the 100 mark.

Poor Charlie must be tired of waiting in the wings for his big moment to arrive...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:57 - Apr 22 with 1386 viewsLoyal

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:17 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Looks like she ll hit the 100 mark.

Poor Charlie must be tired of waiting in the wings for his big moment to arrive...

She is so old her cnt is haunted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 10:08 - Apr 22 with 1380 viewsdickythorpe

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:57 - Apr 22 by Loyal

She is so old her cnt is haunted.

Arse like a rusty cat flap.
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 21:53 - Apr 22 with 1339 viewsTNT

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 08:30 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

Its a bit if a shame that Wales does not have a Royal family.

Well, there's King Curt!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:07 - Apr 23 with 1300 viewsImAlrightJack

Can't wait for her to die. Been told today to celebrate St Georges day by visiting a pub, have a ploughmans and celebrate I come from a "cool land".

Yeah right, controlled by a money-sucking-from-the-poor Goverment, a 90 year old who refuses to pop her clogs and thieves oxygen alongside money, while legends like David Bowie and Prince die.

She has the best nutritionists, advising her on food she should eat, never done an honest day's work in her life, while she never had to worry about paying rent or mortgage on time.

F*ck her and her Birthday we paid for, England sucks right now. Ever since that Royal Wedding and their kids, every Royal event has been wall to wall coverage.

The tip of the iceberg for me, was when a House of Commons debate was taking place, but while one politician was doing a speech on being born equal (none of these Royal inbreds ever are), the BBC dubbed the audio out and put a voiceover on, informing us of the "Breaking News" that Barbie doll Kate is up the duff via a certain cretin's sperm.

Get to f*ck, when the Queen dies, I'm going to do an Album of the Day thread and it will be a Smiths album. No prizes for guessing what one it will be.

F*ck your ploughmans, worse thing I've ever eaten alongside Bangers and Mash. Europe has all these amazing dishes, what does England have?. Fish and Chips and anything involving potatoes with fork marks through it.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 9:13]
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:08 - Apr 23 with 1300 viewsImAlrightJack

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 16:54 - Apr 21 by Darran

Cracking photo with the GGKs mind.

Pass the sick bucket.

Its photos like this that make Engturd gets its deserved name.
Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 10:04 - Apr 23 with 1285 viewsraynor94

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:07 - Apr 23 by ImAlrightJack

Can't wait for her to die. Been told today to celebrate St Georges day by visiting a pub, have a ploughmans and celebrate I come from a "cool land".

Yeah right, controlled by a money-sucking-from-the-poor Goverment, a 90 year old who refuses to pop her clogs and thieves oxygen alongside money, while legends like David Bowie and Prince die.

She has the best nutritionists, advising her on food she should eat, never done an honest day's work in her life, while she never had to worry about paying rent or mortgage on time.

F*ck her and her Birthday we paid for, England sucks right now. Ever since that Royal Wedding and their kids, every Royal event has been wall to wall coverage.

The tip of the iceberg for me, was when a House of Commons debate was taking place, but while one politician was doing a speech on being born equal (none of these Royal inbreds ever are), the BBC dubbed the audio out and put a voiceover on, informing us of the "Breaking News" that Barbie doll Kate is up the duff via a certain cretin's sperm.

Get to f*ck, when the Queen dies, I'm going to do an Album of the Day thread and it will be a Smiths album. No prizes for guessing what one it will be.

F*ck your ploughmans, worse thing I've ever eaten alongside Bangers and Mash. Europe has all these amazing dishes, what does England have?. Fish and Chips and anything involving potatoes with fork marks through it.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 9:13]

I take it you aren't a Royalist? you are in a small minority Sir, some fantastic scenes from Windsor in the week. GSTQ

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 11:17 - Apr 23 with 1245 viewsLohengrin

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 10:04 - Apr 23 by raynor94

I take it you aren't a Royalist? you are in a small minority Sir, some fantastic scenes from Windsor in the week. GSTQ

The bitterness doubtless comes from physical unattractiveness. A leftie with the ability to "pull" on Wind Street is rarer than one with a decent wardrobe.

Wishing The Queen dead just underlines these red gargoyles are as ugly within as without. Wrong 'uns all.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024