Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday Your Majesty 12:01 - Apr 21 with 6182 viewsDarran

Have a great day Ma'am.

GSTQ.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 11:20 - Apr 23 with 1355 viewsmax936

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 10:04 - Apr 23 by raynor94

I take it you aren't a Royalist? you are in a small minority Sir, some fantastic scenes from Windsor in the week. GSTQ

I'd argue that, that minority isn't that small in fact the margins are far closer than you think Rayns, scenes from Windsor Fantastic, Really?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 12:10 - Apr 23 with 1333 viewsraynor94

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 11:20 - Apr 23 by max936

I'd argue that, that minority isn't that small in fact the margins are far closer than you think Rayns, scenes from Windsor Fantastic, Really?

Sorry Max, I'm a bit of a Royalist, and yes I did think the scenes were fantastic, and a excellent program on Thursday night showing old film of the family, each to their own

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 1323 viewsmax936

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 12:10 - Apr 23 by raynor94

Sorry Max, I'm a bit of a Royalist, and yes I did think the scenes were fantastic, and a excellent program on Thursday night showing old film of the family, each to their own

Each to their own indeed, I'll pop down and take a photo of the flags and pictures you've got on display

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 14:29 - Apr 23 with 1275 viewsHighjack

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 08:30 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

Its a bit if a shame that Wales does not have a Royal family.

Didn't you know she is descended from Llewelyn the great? Direct descendant of Robert the bruce too for our Scottish listeners.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 1238 viewsTNT

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 09:07 - Apr 23 by ImAlrightJack

Can't wait for her to die. Been told today to celebrate St Georges day by visiting a pub, have a ploughmans and celebrate I come from a "cool land".

Yeah right, controlled by a money-sucking-from-the-poor Goverment, a 90 year old who refuses to pop her clogs and thieves oxygen alongside money, while legends like David Bowie and Prince die.

She has the best nutritionists, advising her on food she should eat, never done an honest day's work in her life, while she never had to worry about paying rent or mortgage on time.

F*ck her and her Birthday we paid for, England sucks right now. Ever since that Royal Wedding and their kids, every Royal event has been wall to wall coverage.

The tip of the iceberg for me, was when a House of Commons debate was taking place, but while one politician was doing a speech on being born equal (none of these Royal inbreds ever are), the BBC dubbed the audio out and put a voiceover on, informing us of the "Breaking News" that Barbie doll Kate is up the duff via a certain cretin's sperm.

Get to f*ck, when the Queen dies, I'm going to do an Album of the Day thread and it will be a Smiths album. No prizes for guessing what one it will be.

F*ck your ploughmans, worse thing I've ever eaten alongside Bangers and Mash. Europe has all these amazing dishes, what does England have?. Fish and Chips and anything involving potatoes with fork marks through it.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 9:13]

...and considering she's the owner, wtf has she ever done for the swans?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:40 - Apr 23 with 1234 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can't wait for her to die. Been told today to celebrate St Georges day by visiting a pub, have a ploughmans and celebrate I come from a "cool land".

Yeah right, controlled by a money-sucking-from-the-poor Goverment, a 90 year old who refuses to pop her clogs and thieves oxygen alongside money, while legends like David Bowie and Prince die.

She has the best nutritionists, advising her on food she should eat, never done an honest day's work in her life, while she never had to worry about paying rent or mortgage on time.

F*ck her and her Birthday we paid for, England sucks right now. Ever since that Royal Wedding and their kids, every Royal event has been wall to wall coverage.

The tip of the iceberg for me, was when a House of Commons debate was taking place, but while one politician was doing a speech on being born equal (none of these Royal inbreds ever are), the BBC dubbed the audio out and put a voiceover on, informing us of the "Breaking News" that Barbie doll Kate is up the duff via a certain cretin's sperm.

Get to f*ck, when the Queen dies, I'm going to do an Album of the Day thread and it will be a Smiths album. No prizes for guessing what one it will be.

F*ck your ploughmans, worse thing I've ever eaten alongside Bangers and Mash. Europe has all these amazing dishes, what does England have?. Fish and Chips and anything involving potatoes with fork marks through it.

Issues.

Poll: Tory leader

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:57 - Apr 23 with 1222 viewsFlashberryjack

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 17:40 - Apr 23 by exiledclaseboy

Issues.

Bless you

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 1211 viewsCountyJim

What a sad post
Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:39 - Apr 23 with 1190 viewsFlashberryjack

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:00 - Apr 23 by CountyJim

What a sad post

It sure is my friend......I'd much rather we have the present monarchy in place than someone this sad person would like.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 20:36 - Apr 23 with 1149 viewsHighjack

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 18:00 - Apr 23 by CountyJim

What a sad post

I stopped reading after "I can't wait for her to die". What a horrific thing to say.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 20:48 - Apr 23 with 1141 viewsDarran

Some beautiful pictures here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3554577/A-cherished-picture-Diana-boys-g

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 21:28 - Apr 23 with 1113 viewsmorningstar

I'm no royalist, but it's truly shocking how people like you can display such downright nastiness. The queen may have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but she has carried out her duties as queen with such dignity and honour, that it would be very difficult for any future monarch to even come close to. She has done more for the profile of this country in a positive way than anyone else who has ever lived.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 1109 viewsDarran

Happy Birthday Your Majesty on 21:28 - Apr 23 by morningstar

I'm no royalist, but it's truly shocking how people like you can display such downright nastiness. The queen may have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but she has carried out her duties as queen with such dignity and honour, that it would be very difficult for any future monarch to even come close to. She has done more for the profile of this country in a positive way than anyone else who has ever lived.

GSTQ.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024