Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 30858 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:36 - Jun 30 with 2749 viewsMorganator100

Read that Hazard is fit to play against us.

They've lost the 2 defenders as stated above.

Lawrenson has us to lose 2-0.

The omens are looking good for us.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:54 - Jun 30 with 2722 viewsMorganator100

On our discipline through the tournament, we have the following on yellow cards
B Davies
N Taylor
A Ramsey
S Vokes
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:52 - Jul 1 with 2626 viewsPozuelosSideys

It seems that video of the Wales players celebrating Iceland's win has really got under the skin of our English friends.

I suppose its easy to be gracious when you think you'll outperform your cousins across the Dyke. When it turns out you dont, they morph into "scum" and "racist".

Hahaah therell be a few twitchy backsides and tears galore should we somehow grind out a result tomorrow. See comments section..

Top trolling by the Wales squad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36675872

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:26 - Jul 1 with 2540 viewsCooperman

It's game day

Early start today, on the road by 5am, made it to M25 by just gone 7, Chunnel leaves at 11.

Come on Wales! See you in Lille peeps.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:31 - Jul 1 with 2535 viewsbuilthjack

Just had brekkie, its a sea of red here at folkestone

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:33 - Jul 1 with 2534 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:31 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Folkestone is nowhere near the Red Sea mun

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:42 - Jul 1 with 2525 viewsCooperman

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:31 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Are you doing boat or tunnel?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:27 - Jul 1 with 2448 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:42 - Jul 1 by Cooperman

Are you doing boat or tunnel?

We used the tunnel. In France now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:37 - Jul 1 with 2442 viewsfbreath

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:27 - Jul 1 by builthjack

We used the tunnel. In France now

Safe journey to all of you travelling across. Need a few extra DB tonight to push the team on.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:06 - Jul 1 with 2422 viewsQuakerJack

I was at all 3 group games... haven't managed the last two but I'll be in Lyon IF we win this evening... safe trip to those travelling and to those who are going to their first game of this tournament, you have no idea how incredible a time you're about to have over there... lap up every last second of it...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:23 - Jul 1 with 2400 viewstrampie

Belgiums dynamic midfield and attack could not get past us in qualifying, Belgiums defence is looking weaker on paper than when we played them in qualifying as they are missing Vertonghen.

Belgium favourites but Wales have a live chance in this match up.

Come on Wales.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 11:17]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:07 - Jul 1 with 2372 viewsDafyddHuw

It's gonna be close either way. No 4-0s here.

Let's hope Wales do it. If not, would love to see Belgium win it. Think they have the most talented team in the Euros.

2-0 for me - Bale & Ben.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:13 - Jul 1 with 2366 viewsmarchamjack

Today...is...dragging...

Been in France for the other games (except Russia) and missing it today hugely (daughter's Prom tonight so various commitments for that otherwise would be out there now...Prom...fckn Americans...already messing about with my football team...)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:33 - Jul 1 with 2338 viewsBenJ94

What radio station will it be on? As I'll be working and unable to see the game!
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:08 - Jul 1 with 2301 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:33 - Jul 1 by BenJ94

What radio station will it be on? As I'll be working and unable to see the game!

Radio Wales, pity you are working

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:14 - Jul 1 with 2289 viewsJethroJack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:06 - Jul 1 by QuakerJack

I was at all 3 group games... haven't managed the last two but I'll be in Lyon IF we win this evening... safe trip to those travelling and to those who are going to their first game of this tournament, you have no idea how incredible a time you're about to have over there... lap up every last second of it...

Spot on...my son and I went to Bordeaux and we had a BLAST.
Had tickets for Russia but couldn't go due to change in work commitments.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:12 - Jul 1 with 2182 viewsLord_Bony

They are weaker at the back tonight so we re in with a fair shout I would say. Why the fk has Hazard been lying dormant for over a year and only now has decided to turn up on fire.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:45 - Jul 1 with 2055 viewstomdickharry

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:12 - Jul 1 by Lord_Bony

They are weaker at the back tonight so we re in with a fair shout I would say. Why the fk has Hazard been lying dormant for over a year and only now has decided to turn up on fire.

Spot on,the sobering thought however is ,looking at their choice in mid field and up front the quality is fantastic,but very often they fail to turn up,lets hope that happens tonight.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:59 - Jul 1 with 2037 viewsGlyn1

Up to 3 hours delays on Eurotunnel but the match won't be delayed. Good luck to any latecomers still travelling but it's not looking good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-36675986
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 17:02]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:26 - Jul 1 with 1992 viewskarnataka

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:59 - Jul 1 by Glyn1

Up to 3 hours delays on Eurotunnel but the match won't be delayed. Good luck to any latecomers still travelling but it's not looking good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-36675986
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 17:02]

Train I'm on now left 4 1/2 hours after we were due to leave and that was an earlier train than we should have been on. The queueing system had collapsed and is close to a free for all. Pretty sure some won't make kick off.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:29 - Jul 1 with 1980 viewsLoyal

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:26 - Jul 1 by karnataka

Train I'm on now left 4 1/2 hours after we were due to leave and that was an earlier train than we should have been on. The queueing system had collapsed and is close to a free for all. Pretty sure some won't make kick off.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but a game like this deserves a stop over the night before at least. I know people have work, but what's worst ? .....

Biggest game ever and you can go but you left it too late ? Without contingency.
Or a formal warning from work 😂
[Post edited 1 Jul 2016 17:30]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:13 - Jul 1 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

I'm just reminiscing now.

No one gave us any hope. We all (don't lie) would have been happy to keep the tie alive for the second leg. Better players don't mean a thing sometimes.

Need a fair wind and a bit of luck, but it's a cup tie.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:18 - Jul 1 with 1913 viewsbuilthjack

Our shuttle was only half hour late running this morning. Talking to people over here, they have friends running hours late and will be lucky to get here on time. It's absolutely pi$$ing down. The beer is cheaper than Paris!
Come on Wales

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:28 - Jul 1 with 1887 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:31 - Jul 1 with 1881 viewsphact0rri

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:33 - Jul 1 by BenJ94

me to... but I'm in the US so I always work on weekday matches.

Talksport/Radio Wales will probably both have it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024