Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 30855 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 02:56 - Jul 2 with 1745 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 00:29 - Jul 2 by sherpajacob

Not even an assist.

Stick that up your Adrian Durham

Where are the "dog and duck" jokes now Mr Cundy.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 03:01 - Jul 2 with 1736 viewsBillClem

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 02:14 - Jul 2 by Nogginthenog

its A DEVASTATING THING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH BUT i AM 23 YEARS DOWN THE LINE AND STILL GOING STRONG, GOOD LUCK AND STAY POSITIVE.

Keep thinking Positive. I to had Prostrate Cancer when I was 66yrs of age. I had major surgery then three years later 35 courses of Radiotherapy, I am now on HRT 3 monthly injections. I will be 81yrs old in September and going strong, I have my Season Ticket for next season. Just enjoy Life as it comes.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 03:38 - Jul 2 with 1712 viewsWanderer

Up at 4 here, watched fantastic game,took my 2 boys to footy straight after one wins 4-0 and other son scores a worldy volley, back home now watching taped game all over again, the best footballing saturday morning i ever had watching the game with butterflies even second time around, fantastic!!
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 06:56 - Jul 2 with 1637 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:47 - Jul 2 by Cooperman

I'm in an Irish bar that's staying open until 02:30.

We may have ended up in the same one. Us Welsh can't half sing

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:02 - Jul 2 with 1628 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:15 - Jul 1 by raynor94

Don't you dare wake me up I'm having a fantastic dream we are going to play Portugal in the semi finals of the Euros zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up Rayns

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:35 - Jul 2 with 1520 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:02 - Jul 2 by builthjack

Wake up Rayns

Just have and it still feels like a dream

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:50 - Jul 2 with 1485 viewsepaul

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:35 - Jul 2 by raynor94

Was it a wet one

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:51 - Jul 2 with 1482 viewsSwaneeRiver

You should never regret anything in life. Well here goes ...
I regret missing Swansea 5 Leeds 1;
I regret missing the Reading Play O=ff Final
I regret not going to France to enjoy every moment of Wales glorious journey.
Sorry Edith - sometimes you're wrong !
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:02 - Jul 2 with 1466 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:35 - Jul 2 by raynor94

2 hours sleep and feel wide awake. Amazing. Between what the Swans have done and now Wales,,we are lucky to have been part of it

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:14 - Jul 2 with 1438 viewsImAlrightJack

Still hungover from last night but it was well worth it!!!
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:47 - Jul 2 with 1365 viewsstevejg73

A big thank you for all the kind messages.

Massive night Wednesday, can't wait. Lost count of how many times I've watched the highlights and the feeling of jubilation has not decreased. Another positive performance with the same level of commitment and belief will see us through.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:50 - Jul 2 with 1359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:47 - Jul 2 by stevejg73

A big thank you for all the kind messages.

Massive night Wednesday, can't wait. Lost count of how many times I've watched the highlights and the feeling of jubilation has not decreased. Another positive performance with the same level of commitment and belief will see us through.

I think this positivity we're feeling and pure jubilation will help you no end mate. You're going to win and so is the nation!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:57 - Jul 2 with 1345 viewsSwaneeRiver

Robbie Savage and John Hartson talking on BBC this morning. Both booked holidays leaving this weekend.
Those phone calls are going to be difficult.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:15 - Jul 2 with 1306 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:57 - Jul 2 by SwaneeRiver

Robbie Savage and John Hartson talking on BBC this morning. Both booked holidays leaving this weekend.

Well they are both being paid for being there, should have been like Bale and booked nothing till after the tournament

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:18 - Jul 2 with 1299 viewstrampie

Seen footage of Welsh fans celebrating in Wrexham, Swansea and Cardiff, seen Belgium fans forming a guard of honour for Welsh fans, seen a Welsh great saying he slept in his Welsh shirt last night, seen an old player saying he was going to join the crowd after his interview, seen a current player saying when he retires he wants to go to a tournament as a fan to support the boys.

Together stronger, its enough to make a grown man cry.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:22 - Jul 2 with 1285 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:18 - Jul 2 by trampie

Seen footage of Welsh fans celebrating in Wrexham, Swansea and Cardiff, seen Belgium fans forming a guard of honour for Welsh fans, seen a Welsh great saying he slept in his Welsh shirt last night, seen an old player saying he was going to join the crowd after his interview, seen a current player saying when he retires he wants to go to a tournament as a fan to support the boys.

We're going to win the cup

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:43 - Jul 2 with 1244 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:18 - Jul 2 by trampie

And still almost none of them agree with you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 11:06 - Jul 2 with 1205 viewsmax936

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 09:57 - Jul 2 by SwaneeRiver

Owainglyndwr on here is working out there, but is due to go his Hols on the 6th the day of the Semi Final, I'll text him later to see what he's doing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:32 - Jul 2 with 1124 viewsStarsky

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:51 - Jul 2 by SwaneeRiver

You should never regret anything in life. Well here goes ...
I regret missing Swansea 5 Leeds 1;
I regret missing the Reading Play O=ff Final
I regret not going to France to enjoy every moment of Wales glorious journey.
Sorry Edith - sometimes you're wrong !

Armchair supporter you are

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 13:11 - Jul 2 with 1090 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:32 - Jul 2 by Starsky

Armchair supporter you are

The National Newspaper Of England wants some credit by proxy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3671234/Wales-reach-four-Euro-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024