Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Euro 16 Semi-Final Wales Versus Portugal MatchNight Thread 12:33 - Jul 4 with 29827 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 19:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:04 - Jul 6 with 2504 viewsbuilthjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 22:43 - Jul 5 by raynor94

Best of luck and a safe journey Builth, hope you make a return journey at the weekend

Cheers Raynor. Just got to Leigh Delamare, quite a few Welsh fans stopped for a wee!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:24 - Jul 6 with 2462 viewsLoyal

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 00:04 - Jul 6 by builthjack

Cheers Raynor. Just got to Leigh Delamare, quite a few Welsh fans stopped for a wee!

Leaving in half an hour. Flights from Birmingham later on in the morning.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 01:47 - Jul 6 with 2422 viewsJBT95

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 21:17 - Jul 4 by marchamjack

Car is packed ready for 6am get away. Onto the Chunnel. 500 mile drive to Lyon...

Beers and watch game Wednesday.

Reverse journey Thursday.

Get to the final.

Drive to Paris Saturday.

Drive home Monday

This tournament is killing my bank balance and liver. But loving it. The world outside France and the tournament currently feels like the outside world, being in the tournament bubble seems like normal life atm.

Never going to happen again, so riding it while it's there.

C'mon WAAAAALLLLLEEEESSSSSSSSS

"Never going to happen again."

Cause that's the attitude to have. What a absloute plastic glory hunting tw@t you are. Idiots like you should be banned. You might be welsh but you are not a true welsh football fan. You can not be if that is your state of mind, you can't know about the talent of the youth coming through. This tournament and experience won't mean as mean to you as it does to me. I don't care if you were in Moscow or have spent £50k and won loads of bets, you seem a massive show off and somebody I wouldn't like to meet.

This tournament is for the people who endured the tough years and put the yards in, those who have an emotional attachment to the badge. Supporting Wales is for life not just for EURO2016.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 1:52]
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 02:05 - Jul 6 with 2403 viewsSwansNZ

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 01:47 - Jul 6 by JBT95

Cause that's the attitude to have. What a absloute plastic glory hunting tw@t you are. Idiots like you should be banned. You might be welsh but you are not a true welsh football fan. You can not be if that is your state of mind, you can't know about the talent of the youth coming through. This tournament and experience won't mean as mean to you as it does to me. I don't care if you were in Moscow or have spent £50k and won loads of bets, you seem a massive show off and somebody I wouldn't like to meet.

This tournament is for the people who endured the tough years and put the yards in, those who have an emotional attachment to the badge. Supporting Wales is for life not just for EURO2016.

“This tournament is for the people who endured the tough years” — really? Who the f*ck are you to say who can and cannot support Wales?
If you had your way, there would only be 500 Welsh fans out there, not 50,000 plastic fans, eh.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 02:18 - Jul 6 with 2388 viewsLoyal

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 01:47 - Jul 6 by JBT95

If Marcham is who I think he is then glory seeking .... Isn't what he is.
That's fighting talk JBT .... Are really in to all that !
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 2:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 02:59 - Jul 6 with 2370 viewsphact0rri

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 23:09 - Jul 5 by Rancid

I'd like to see Johnny Williams start even though he looks like Anthony Worrall Thompson or Billy Bremner.He's creative and more like Ramsey than King.

I would like Johnny in at AM, but if we did that I think we'd want four in the back, as he doesn't do defence like Ramsey does. Thinking might be sensible to have ledley and Joey behind him, with Jazz on the left flank.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 07:01 - Jul 6 with 2313 viewsbuilthjack

Beautiful day in France, Sally sat nav says we are 403 miles from Lyon. Folkestone and Calais full of Welsh, loads without tickets. Getting nervous for the first time in the tournament, but still think we will win. Come on Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 2265 viewsmarchamjack

Fair play. I actually laughed out loud this am when I read that.
Glory hunting...clearly you don't know me. Thank God I don't know you.
I think that posting confirms you as Planet Swans No.1 Prize Prick, and there is some pretty stiff competition ;)
Anyway, off to enjoy the sun here in Lyon with my mates and hope to see Wales win.
I will then get tickets for the final (sorry if that offends you or is boasty...) and have a great weekend in Paris with both my family and friends.
In the meantime you can continue to be consumed by bitterness and jealousy and carry on making a complete prickly of yourself on here.
I'll make sure to keep you updated of how much fun and enjoyment I'm having until then.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 09:03 - Jul 6 with 2240 viewsraynor94

Jealousy is a terrible thing, you horrible detestable little man

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 09:12 - Jul 6 with 2222 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 09:03 - Jul 6 by raynor94

Jealousy is a terrible thing, you horrible detestable little man

He does have an emotional attachment to a badge though. Let's hope it's never given any kind of makeover, and that it is emotionally attached to him now that it's seen a more sophisticated sort from Oxfordshire and beyond. Nothing more tragic than unrequieted love.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:30 - Jul 6 with 2190 viewsbuilthjack

[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 10:25]

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 10:54 - Jul 6 with 2127 viewsunion_jack

Absolutely disgusting post. Who the hell do you think you are?

Speak like that with friends in a pub do you? If so, you must have a flattened nose!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 11:17 - Jul 6 with 2105 viewsbuilthjack

We are 2 hours from Lyon, the roads are brilliant and lots of Welsh fans travelling down. I have done my driving shift so can now relax.
JBT - I have been supporting Wales since I was in nappies. My Dad took me to my first Wales match in 1965. I have attended about 200 home games and in he region of 50 away games. So I think I am well qualified to be in your club.
However, now is the moment for all Wales fans from home and beyond to embrace these moments.
Yes, in the bad days we were lucky to get one man and his dog. Ask any Swans or Cardiff fans and they will tell you the same. It happens at club level too. Success attracts fans.
I don't regard myself as an exclusive fan. Yes, I am proud every time I watch my country, but I am no more or no less Welsh than anybody else really.
Some Swans fans put themselves in the bracket of being better than the next fan, as do Some Wales fans. It happens.
But now is the time to welcome every single supporter. Some will stay on the bus, and some will fall off when the going gets tough.
Look around, there are Welsh flags all over Wales, kids and adults walking proudly around wearing red, some with rugby tops on, so what. Everyone is supporting Wales. That can only be good.
Get over it to take a chill pill.
If you fancy a pint after the game let me know.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:02 - Jul 6 with 2067 viewsClinton

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 20:30 - Jul 5 by dailew

Smallest country (current population) to make it to the semi- final of a major tournament, I believe.

Then Uruguay then Croatia.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2016 20:30]

Anyone who thinks it might happen again underestimates the immensity of this achievement.
In my fifty years following football, I think it's the third (edit fourth) time a British side has reached a semi ?
This is the one boys.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 12:06]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:13 - Jul 6 with 2055 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:02 - Jul 6 by Clinton

Anyone who thinks it might happen again underestimates the immensity of this achievement.
In my fifty years following football, I think it's the third (edit fourth) time a British side has reached a semi ?
This is the one boys.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2016 12:06]

England 66, 90, 96; Wales 16.

It is utterly beyond breathtaking what has been achieved in the last 3 weeks.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:20 - Jul 6 with 2043 viewsDrGonzo

You deserve many slaps.
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:59 - Jul 6 with 1996 viewssnork44

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 12:20 - Jul 6 by DrGonzo

You deserve many slaps.

Win or Lose, I am so proud of what the boys have done. We have overachieved big time, but as disappointed if we lose, Cookie and the boys deserve the freedom of Wales.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:09 - Jul 6 with 1980 viewsbuilthjack

Just arrived in Lyon, just have to find the hotel. Book in, a shower to sharpen up, then a well deserved half litre or five.
15.5 hours travelling, feel fresh as a daisy at the moment.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:11 - Jul 6 with 1978 viewsfbreath

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:09 - Jul 6 by builthjack

Just arrived in Lyon, just have to find the hotel. Book in, a shower to sharpen up, then a well deserved half litre or five.

How dare you enjoy yourself, you should be utterly ashamed.

Super fan 95 says you should turn around and drive back home non stop, forget the tunnel swim across.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:43 - Jul 6 with 1943 viewsmonmouth

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 13:09 - Jul 6 by builthjack

You mad bastard.

Well done! Enjoy.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 14:23 - Jul 6 with 1899 viewsairedale

Are you going to get some zees before the game builthy?
The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 14:50 - Jul 6 with 1870 viewsMrSwerve

#togetherstronger eh?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 14:57 - Jul 6 with 1858 viewsWxmJax

We all wish that we were there with you. Better check my lotto numbers just in case pour le weekend.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:25 - Jul 6 with 1818 viewsbuilthjack

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 14:23 - Jul 6 by airedale

Are you going to get some zees before the game builthy?

That was the intention, but we were all full of excitement.
So plan B kicked in. Get a load of beer down us, go to the game, more beer, and sleep like hell tonight. Haven't got to leave until mid afternoon tomorrow.
So now sat outside a bar, beer in hand, pizza on the way. A damn site cheaper than Paris.

The Euro16 Championships Semifinal Wales Versus Portugal Match Thread on 15:45 - Jul 6 with 1809 viewsTummer_from_Texas

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024