Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 19:56 - Jul 12 with 16841 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will be included on the ballot paper for the Labour leadership election. Which probably f*cks up Angela Eagle's entire campaign strategy, not to mention that of anyone else who was planning on throwing their hat into the ring if the hairy trot had been excluded.

Labour is f*cked.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn on 13:54 - Jul 13 with 1021 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 11:12 - Jul 13 by yescomeon

I don't waste my time with history. There's no point looking backwards, we're not going that way. (or at least we shouldn't be)

Of course you need to look both ways. If you want to deduce how people are going to act in the future, you need to see how they acted in the past. People haven't really changed in thousands of years, especially when it comes to grubby little power squabbles.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 13:57 - Jul 13 with 1014 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 11:03 - Jul 13 by londonlisa2001

I mainly don't understand why his followers have got such a thing about his 'principled' politics.

He's been less principled in the past couple of months than any leader of a major party I can remember. And I include Blair in that.

He has clearly demonstrated that his only priority is himself and his mates. He doesn't give a toss about the party or the country. I always thought he was unelectable, and I always thought he was intellectually weak, but I am surprised by quite how self centred and egotistical he is.

He's got two Es at A level, mun. Managed to spell his name then.

Intellectual giant is our Jezza.
Corbyn on 14:01 - Jul 13 with 1007 viewsyescomeon

Corbyn on 13:54 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Of course you need to look both ways. If you want to deduce how people are going to act in the future, you need to see how they acted in the past. People haven't really changed in thousands of years, especially when it comes to grubby little power squabbles.

I was attempting irony, by using a quote from Vikings to make the point that I don't care about history. I'll get this humour lark one day.

Upthecity!

Corbyn on 14:12 - Jul 13 with 999 viewsGroo

Corbyn on 10:14 - Jul 13 by Lohengrin

I'll type a quick quote in here for you from Tim Rees's book In Sights. Rees was a former soldier who fought in The Falklands Conflict, he is also that rarest of birds, something of a left wing squaddie. That fact notwithstanding he had this to say...

" One lady I particularly remember is Connie, who was ninety two years young. My own personal thoughts on whether the war and the deaths of all those soldiers was justified ultimately came to rest on Connie. The Argentinians had commandeered her house and forced her out.... all the subsequent talk of Thatcher and mineral rights simply confuses a basic principle: Our job was to defend the lives and freedom of British citizens."

That basic principle is alien to Corbyn.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 10:25]

This is the one issue that frightens me in the risk of an anti-Tory vote ever puts this man into power.

This sums up his attitude to defending British rights and people who depend on us, he will not protect anything and want to negotiate any issues that arise with foreign powers, whether they have any rights or not. Britain will be seen as weak and to be taken advantage of and this will encourage the vultures of this world.

Argentina has no rights, no claim, yet he wants to negotiate with them, he wants to encourage them, he wants to offer shared sovereignty over territory where the people don't want them.

It's like someone wanting your garage because it's closer to their house and you share it with them, nonsense.

Groo does what Groo does best

Corbyn on 14:17 - Jul 13 with 991 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 13:57 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

He must have been devastated to have missed out on being at the centre of that peculiar assembly of university lefties who gather in the corner of the Student's Union bar... the odd boys in snorkel jackets and the damaged looking girls who have never worn a frock. He could have pretended it was still the days of The Popular Front there and found a much more receptive audience for his nonsense than he's likely to find anywhere in the working world.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 14:26]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 14:39 - Jul 13 with 960 viewsskippyjack

Hey... I got two Es at A level.. fark you!.. I did get a B and C though!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Corbyn on 15:03 - Jul 13 with 927 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 14:39 - Jul 13 by skippyjack

Hey... I got two Es at A level.. fark you!.. I did get a B and C though!

You've got four A levels and you didn't list them?

You're slipping, Skip.
Corbyn on 16:06 - Jul 13 with 894 viewsyescomeon

Corbyn on 15:03 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

You're slipping, Skip.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 16:20 - Jul 13 with 882 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 14:17 - Jul 13 by Lohengrin

He must have been devastated to have missed out on being at the centre of that peculiar assembly of university lefties who gather in the corner of the Student's Union bar... the odd boys in snorkel jackets and the damaged looking girls who have never worn a frock. He could have pretended it was still the days of The Popular Front there and found a much more receptive audience for his nonsense than he's likely to find anywhere in the working world.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 14:26]

We used to accidentally smash pool balls off the table into that group quite a lot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 16:34 - Jul 13 with 864 viewsGroo

Corbyn on 16:06 - Jul 13 by yescomeon

Like the picture of Joe Allen, first time I noticed it.

Groo does what Groo does best

Corbyn on 16:47 - Jul 13 with 852 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 16:20 - Jul 13 by Highjack

We used to accidentally smash pool balls off the table into that group quite a lot.

Nails.
Corbyn on 17:00 - Jul 13 with 842 viewsUxbridge

Has anyone explained the bit where Corbyn needs to be removed because he's unelectable, but they can't remove him because he's too popular?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Corbyn on 17:10 - Jul 13 with 829 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 17:00 - Jul 13 by Uxbridge

Has anyone explained the bit where Corbyn needs to be removed because he's unelectable, but they can't remove him because he's too popular?

Popularity within the confines of a political mental health unit doesn't equate to popularity amongst the millions of folk who function on the other side of the high fence, Ux.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 17:26 - Jul 13 with 809 viewsClinton

I see Owen Smith has entered the fray. Just like when I heard Angela Leadsom was standing for the other lot, I feel compelled to say "who?".
All these political no-marks trying to get lucky. What a farce. None of them are fit to govern us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Corbyn on 17:31 - Jul 13 with 803 viewsPrivate_Partz

PLP v Party Members. The Labour party has got itself until this mess for following the Blairite route when an alternative to austerity, and other shocking Tory Government policies, was being demanded by the rank and file / Branches.
The PLP have lost touch and they have only themselves to blame. There will be a lot more pain before this comes to a conclusion.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 17:33]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn on 17:44 - Jul 13 with 789 viewsWarwickHunt

It's something to do with the 46 million electorate.

Just guessing like.
Corbyn on 17:55 - Jul 13 with 778 viewsmonmouth

Corbyn on 17:44 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Just guessing like.

But....but.....you're ignoring the 400,000 labour party members which gave him his overwhelming mandate.

The radical left has been looking for a host to batten onto since 1985; they've now got their fangs into the corpse of the labour party and are sucking all the remaining blood out. They won't stop any time soon.

Problem is, we really do need a centre left electable anti-austerity, pro-inclusion, anti-war, pro european co-operation (accepting outside EU now, obviously). The electable bit counts out the bloody liberals.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn on 17:56 - Jul 13 with 768 viewsDarran

Corbyn on 17:44 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

Just guessing like.

I'm not understanding why so many people are saying it its all over Twitter too.

Being elected as leader of the Labour Party has no comparison to not being electable as PM.

It's like one person says it and all the fùckwits follow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 18:01 - Jul 13 with 763 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 17:55 - Jul 13 by monmouth

But....but.....you're ignoring the 400,000 labour party members which gave him his overwhelming mandate.

The radical left has been looking for a host to batten onto since 1985; they've now got their fangs into the corpse of the labour party and are sucking all the remaining blood out. They won't stop any time soon.

Problem is, we really do need a centre left electable anti-austerity, pro-inclusion, anti-war, pro european co-operation (accepting outside EU now, obviously). The electable bit counts out the bloody liberals.

If the scruffy Trot is still there in a few months there'll probably be a new centre left party - the Lib Dems are as f*cked as Labour for the foreseeable future.

Dopey Ed Miliband and the union dinosaurs have a lot to answer for.
Corbyn on 18:01 - Jul 13 with 762 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn on 15:03 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

You're slipping, Skip.

Hey.. I'm not the one criticising someone for their apparent intellectual ability.. almost mocking him..

Mocking someone's intellectual ability.. is not very intellectual.

That's why the A* deserted you.. in your studies.

Stick your slipping up your c*nt pipe.. you c*nt pipe.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Corbyn on 18:02 - Jul 13 with 718 viewsskippyjack

Forgot to add.. Viva la Jeremy Corbyn! Long live the quim!

Corbyn on 18:07 - Jul 13 with 715 viewsraynor94

Corbyn on 17:55 - Jul 13 by monmouth

McDonnell, Abbott and of course Corbyn, with the help of big Len will make sure it will be a long long time before Labour can become electable again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn on 18:18 - Jul 13 with 699 viewsjackonicko

Vote Corbyn. Vote often.
Corbyn on 18:27 - Jul 13 with 691 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 18:01 - Jul 13 by skippyjack

Hey.. I'm not the one criticising someone for their apparent intellectual ability.. almost mocking him..

Mocking someone's intellectual ability.. is not very intellectual.

That's why the A* deserted you.. in your studies.

Stick your slipping up your c*nt pipe.. you c*nt pipe.

Are you unwell, Skip?

ps it's Professor Cûntpipe to you, sonny.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 18:30]
Corbyn on 19:11 - Jul 13 with 664 viewswaynekerr55

So intellectual he 'disagreed' about curriculum and left his HE course.

He's spent his whole life arguing so how would he cope if everyone started agreeing with him?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 19:14]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024