Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question 11:27 - Nov 15 with 3279 viewsSmellyplumz

Just how bad are things at this club going to get. every passing day seems to bring more worrying signs.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Serious question on 11:46 - Nov 15 with 2774 viewsmax936

Innit, its getting that bad I'm dreading logging on to see what the mornings news is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Serious question on 11:50 - Nov 15 with 2746 viewsFlashberryjack

Depends on what you'd call bad, I'd call bad dropping down to the bottom tier of the Football League, but.some of our super supporters have long yearned for those away games at Port Vale on cold wet Wednesday evenings.

I fear the latter will be the case.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Serious question on 11:52 - Nov 15 with 2733 viewsperchrockjack

Normally, we d have "positive" posters ,like lifey and raynor ,cheering us up but seems they ve lost heart now.

Still, its not over until MAY so until then ,if you rer going to a game, show some heart ,some spirit and be loud and obnoxious to visiting teams and fans.

We can get out of this mess

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Serious question on 11:54 - Nov 15 with 2727 viewsmonmouth

Much depends on what happens on the field, but if things like MLS players are to be believed and we are going to be run by people without a clue about football and second...sorry, fifth rate coaches, then we are in a right old state and heading for serious long term trouble.

OI YANKS. WE ARE NOT FACKING AMERICAN SO FACK OFF WITH ALL THE AMERICAN SHIT IS IT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Serious question on 12:04 - Nov 15 with 2694 viewslifelong

Serious question on 11:52 - Nov 15 by perchrockjack

Normally, we d have "positive" posters ,like lifey and raynor ,cheering us up but seems they ve lost heart now.

Still, its not over until MAY so until then ,if you rer going to a game, show some heart ,some spirit and be loud and obnoxious to visiting teams and fans.

Over the past 10 years, or so,we have had a lot to be positive about.

Since our new manager has come in I haven't seen anything to be positive about...there you go.
Serious question on 12:26 - Nov 15 with 2617 viewsraynor94

Serious question on 12:04 - Nov 15 by lifelong

Over the past 10 years, or so,we have had a lot to be positive about.

Since our new manager has come in I haven't seen anything to be positive about...there you go.

And seeing Perch mentioned me as well Lifey, your post sums up my feelings perfectly, but I'll be there to the bitter end hoping something changes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Serious question on 12:40 - Nov 15 with 2555 viewsAnotherJohn

I suppose the next big low will be when we clearly reach the point of no return. The prospects are grim, but we aren't quite there yet. My first target is still to have some hope by the January window. Unfortunately the way things are going we'll be cut adrift by then.
Serious question on 13:10 - Nov 15 with 2457 viewsSwanjaxs

Serious question on 12:40 - Nov 15 by AnotherJohn

I suppose the next big low will be when we clearly reach the point of no return. The prospects are grim, but we aren't quite there yet. My first target is still to have some hope by the January window. Unfortunately the way things are going we'll be cut adrift by then.

I agree that there seems to be constant negativity coming out of the club on a daily basis, I'm already dreading January because I can see more disappointment heading our way and by the end of the window the fat lady will be looming large ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question on 13:15 - Nov 15 with 2423 viewsDafyddHuw

Serious question on 11:52 - Nov 15 by perchrockjack

You've got some feckin nerve. You can't even be arsed to go see them when they're in your beloved Liverpool.
Serious question on 13:21 - Nov 15 with 2403 viewsClinton

Serious question on 11:50 - Nov 15 by Flashberryjack

Depends on what you'd call bad, I'd call bad dropping down to the bottom tier of the Football League, but.some of our super supporters have long yearned for those away games at Port Vale on cold wet Wednesday evenings.

I fear the latter will be the case.

Trip to Port Vale, luxury.
Dreaming of saddling up Grandmas cocckling donkey for a three day ride to Exeter, just like in the good old days.
Tell that to the plastics of today and they won't believe you.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Serious question on 13:34 - Nov 15 with 2359 viewsmax936

Serious question on 12:40 - Nov 15 by AnotherJohn

You're gonna be disappointed John, I can see players wanting to go on mass myself and the yanks only to happy to cash in, but with them wanting to go the yanks won't get their hands on their full value because the buying clubs will be aware of those players wanting to go.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Serious question on 16:59 - Nov 15 with 2156 viewsGowerjack

Serious question on 13:10 - Nov 15 by Swanjaxs

I agree that there seems to be constant negativity coming out of the club on a daily basis, I'm already dreading January because I can see more disappointment heading our way and by the end of the window the fat lady will be looming large ...

Either LF or GS will be sold in the transfer window.

Guarnteed.

Bookmark this post.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Serious question on 17:08 - Nov 15 with 2129 viewsperchrockjack

Dave.
You too got some nerve coming up with that inane drivel.

Got other matters in my life right now to attend to so read this carefully...Go fook yourself ...knobheads.

Roger, me ol mucker, we are where we are and that s all that counts.
It took years to get to the prem,now it's unraveling in much shorter timeframe.

It's worse ,infinately so, when compared with 83/84 mainly as now we have money but have utterly chucked it away .

We did the hard work,the hard early years only for dire player recruitment to kill us.

Beloved Liverpool. Well, if your re going Dave Hugh ,shut yer fookn mouth, is the best advice I d give ya . It's not a place to be a w@nker without supervision.

Serious question on 17:11 - Nov 15 with 2118 viewsDarran

Serious question on 13:15 - Nov 15 by DafyddHuw

You've got some feckin nerve. You can't even be arsed to go see them when they're in your beloved Liverpool.

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question on 17:15 - Nov 15 with 2102 viewsOldjack

To stop this rot Bob has to go, money has to invested in the team, Huw and co can fuk off completely, they're leaving a bad smell all around our church ,none of this i can see happening in the near future so the future is very grim indeed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Serious question on 17:16 - Nov 15 with 2098 viewsperchrockjack

Hey, let's be honest,thousands will be deserting going to games to see us.

It ll start pretty soon and then accelerate next season.

Take a look at the season ticket renewal comments before having a go at me.

I quit going as I lost the thrill ,buzz and seemed always to be amongst bored,soulless, empty jerks unable to show any passion.

You go ,great but don't start the abuse again Darran. Let's not go there again ,eh

Serious question on 17:46 - Nov 15 with 2033 viewskarnataka

At the moment we have 5 points from 11 games and the team in 17th place has 11.

If you double all that, we'll have 10 points from 22 and the team in 17th will have 22 points. That would leave us 13 points from safety (with our dreadful goal difference) with 16 games to go and it will surely be too late by then. BTW, game 22 is away to Liverpool on 21st January.

By the same maths, we'd be mathematically down after we've played at West Ham on 8th April (provided things don't get any worse) with 6 games still to play.
Serious question on 17:47 - Nov 15 with 2031 viewsDarran

Serious question on 17:16 - Nov 15 by perchrockjack

Hey, let's be honest,thousands will be deserting going to games to see us.

It ll start pretty soon and then accelerate next season.

Take a look at the season ticket renewal comments before having a go at me.

I quit going as I lost the thrill ,buzz and seemed always to be amongst bored,soulless, empty jerks unable to show any passion.

You go ,great but don't start the abuse again Darran. Let's not go there again ,eh

I haven't started any abuse Richard,you'll be at Goodison on Saturday then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question on 17:50 - Nov 15 with 2010 viewsperchrockjack

Suppose it helps if fans turn against each other

Serious question on 17:57 - Nov 15 with 1993 viewslifelong

Serious question on 17:50 - Nov 15 by perchrockjack

Suppose it helps if fans turn against each other

In regards to positivity, I have to say that in the years I have been on here I cannot remember one, not one, positive thread or post from you.

In fact one can't help get the feeling you are revelling in the current state we find ourself in.
Serious question on 18:11 - Nov 15 with 1939 viewsLeonWasGod

It could get a lot worse. Hope they sort out the beer monkeys in the concourse- we're going to need a LOT of beer to get through this season.
Serious question on 19:45 - Nov 15 with 1773 viewsjimmyquipment

honestly., been following this club since 1969 and, through the real crap times can never say i feel as bad for us as i do now.. for the first time in years it feels like our club belongs to some one else with no desire. as for renewing next year, watching what i'm seeing now, probably the only way i will is if we ( god forbid) get relegated and start to enjoy my football again. i hate the fact that my money is not going to my club anymore.
Serious question on 20:07 - Nov 15 with 1700 viewsVetchitBack

A silver lining for myself will be that organising an away trip will simply be a matter of getting people's money and booking transport not competing with Premier League fanboys for tickets.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Serious question on 09:03 - Nov 16 with 1477 viewsnavyjack

Serious question on 20:07 - Nov 15 by VetchitBack

A silver lining for myself will be that organising an away trip will simply be a matter of getting people's money and booking transport not competing with Premier League fanboys for tickets.

This.and lets hope its as simple as before.to walk into the ticket office and get 15 tickets for Leeds away. Without having this JA link up rigmarole.
Serious question on 09:15 - Nov 16 with 1442 viewsShonky

Maybe we will become the first American Franchise. Milton Keynes on a whole new level. Just imagine.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024