Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 2017/18 12:46 - Mar 17 with 2974 viewsupthedale

Announcement to be made on Monday as per the newsletter just sent out (copied below), should be interesting to see what it is!!

Hot Off The Press!
2017/18 Season Ticket Announcement Coming Soon...
Look out for a highly anticipated announcement regarding Dale's 2017/18 Season Tickets.
Full details will be announced on Monday 20th March.
Up The Dale!
Season tickets 2017/18 on 12:53 - Mar 17 with 2946 viewsDaleiLama

So before the Port Vale "experiment" then. Interesting.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets 2017/18 on 13:29 - Mar 17 with 2855 viewsupthedale

Season tickets 2017/18 on 12:53 - Mar 17 by DaleiLama

So before the Port Vale "experiment" then. Interesting.

Good point, hadn't thought about that.

Though I suppose it could be said the "experiment" becomes less reliable as the season has now progressed, in terms of there being less to play for in future weeks rather than a couple of weeks ago with how results have gone and depending on how the next few results go.

I don't know how much that would matter to floating fans, but surely a game where we could get into the play offs would be deemed more interesting than one where we're playing to finish mid table (which I assume we may be by the PV rearrangement, without specifically looking at the table).
Season tickets 2017/18 on 13:39 - Mar 17 with 2828 viewsD_Alien

Season tickets 2017/18 on 13:29 - Mar 17 by upthedale

Good point, hadn't thought about that.

Though I suppose it could be said the "experiment" becomes less reliable as the season has now progressed, in terms of there being less to play for in future weeks rather than a couple of weeks ago with how results have gone and depending on how the next few results go.

I don't know how much that would matter to floating fans, but surely a game where we could get into the play offs would be deemed more interesting than one where we're playing to finish mid table (which I assume we may be by the PV rearrangement, without specifically looking at the table).

I suspect the PV game was chosen principally because it's regarded as a 'bog standard' fixture rather than an attractive one - with the aim being to see how many reluctant potential fans could be dragged kicking and screaming to the COA under those circumstances

Or put another way, how many are interested based on ticket price alone?

Once that was established, scope for further experiments with other games could also be tried. It's a moot point now, given recent results

[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 13:41]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets 2017/18 on 13:51 - Mar 17 with 2782 viewsdingdangblue

Bradfords unbelievable prices and they are hoping to shift 20,000! - they have done amazing work there over the past 7-8 seasons with pricing but they've also had play offs, promotion,Wembley, Cup finals and cup runs to get everyone on board - and previously being in the Premier League helps when waking up sleeping supporters.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season tickets 2017/18 on 14:10 - Mar 17 with 2735 viewsaleanddale

Season tickets 2017/18 on 13:51 - Mar 17 by dingdangblue

Bradfords unbelievable prices and they are hoping to shift 20,000! - they have done amazing work there over the past 7-8 seasons with pricing but they've also had play offs, promotion,Wembley, Cup finals and cup runs to get everyone on board - and previously being in the Premier League helps when waking up sleeping supporters.

25 years football for £110 is a bargain!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024