Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who can't be arsed to vote 22:31 - Jun 7 with 4374 viewsDarran

They don't half get on my tits aye.

You've got the manager of the Swans under 18s telling everyone on Twitter that he's never voted before even though he's been eligible for nearly 20 years.

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People who can't be arsed to vote on 22:59 - Jun 7 with 2604 viewsLohengrin

Perhaps that's because for each of those twenty years he's had Jon Snow on his screen telling him he's got something from the Conservatives in his right hand and something from Labour in his left. Jon Snow doing his best to whip up a bit of excitement when he already knows, as do the rest of us, it's a shit sandwich in both.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 23:11 - Jun 7 with 2582 viewsLord_Bony

Personally,I've had a titfull of politicians.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

People who can't be arsed to vote on 23:42 - Jun 7 with 2529 viewsblueytheblue

People who can't be arsed to vote on 22:59 - Jun 7 by Lohengrin

Perhaps that's because for each of those twenty years he's had Jon Snow on his screen telling him he's got something from the Conservatives in his right hand and something from Labour in his left. Jon Snow doing his best to whip up a bit of excitement when he already knows, as do the rest of us, it's a shit sandwich in both.

You know nothing, Jon Snow...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

People who can't be arsed to vote on 00:26 - Jun 8 with 2490 viewsEbo

An Italian friend of mine says that in Italy they have a 24 hour media blackout on the election prior to polling day. I think this would be a terrific idea in the UK.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 04:36 - Jun 8 with 2431 viewsJack_Meoff

People who can't be arsed to vote on 22:59 - Jun 7 by Lohengrin

And still we'll keep arguing amongst ourselves the more or less palatable shit sandwich whilst financial interests piss themselves laughing at us.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:27 - Jun 8 with 2378 viewsswanjackal

I'm the same for "tactical" voters. Seems a cover for their true leanings but they can't admit it due to vanity.

Nothing is palatable enough for me in this election to vote on, and in the current political climate, I am more interested who blames the Russians for defeat after the fact.

I've found the leaders to be weak at best, incoherent and imbecilic at worst, the supporting cast behind them just as bad. Advertising and campaigning has been on destroying reputation of other leaders (Cons mainly), the people trying to convince others to vote a certain way rely on insulting others with unimaginative pejoratives to try and shame them (Labour voters mainly , especially here). It's been a shambles from top to bottom.

I wont be voting again (only voted on a third of GE I have been eligible for) not because I don't want to, just because in good conscience I cannot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:35 - Jun 8 with 2370 viewsJackfath

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:27 - Jun 8 by swanjackal

I'm the same for "tactical" voters. Seems a cover for their true leanings but they can't admit it due to vanity.

Nothing is palatable enough for me in this election to vote on, and in the current political climate, I am more interested who blames the Russians for defeat after the fact.

I've found the leaders to be weak at best, incoherent and imbecilic at worst, the supporting cast behind them just as bad. Advertising and campaigning has been on destroying reputation of other leaders (Cons mainly), the people trying to convince others to vote a certain way rely on insulting others with unimaginative pejoratives to try and shame them (Labour voters mainly , especially here). It's been a shambles from top to bottom.

I wont be voting again (only voted on a third of GE I have been eligible for) not because I don't want to, just because in good conscience I cannot.

If you feel like that you should vote and spoil your paper to show your feelings.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:45 - Jun 8 with 2360 viewsswanjackal

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:35 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

If you feel like that you should vote and spoil your paper to show your feelings.

Not really, abstaining for me shows my true feelings, I'm not protesting anything, just not engaged by anything on offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

People who can't be arsed to vote on 07:27 - Jun 8 with 2299 viewsJackfath

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:45 - Jun 8 by swanjackal

Not really, abstaining for me shows my true feelings, I'm not protesting anything, just not engaged by anything on offer.

Then register those thoughts on your slip.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 07:27 - Jun 8 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

Been and done.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 08:36 - Jun 8 with 2263 viewsswanjackal

People who can't be arsed to vote on 07:27 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

Then register those thoughts on your slip.

Yes, because they will be read too
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 8:37]

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:09 - Jun 8 with 2231 viewsScotia

I wouldn't be against voting being compulsory.
I'll be voting and so will my wife, who had never voted before we met. Nobody in her family will, they haven't in at least 20 years, they'll just carry on moaning about issues they couldn't be ar$ed to try and do something about.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:12 - Jun 8 with 2225 viewsJack_Meoff

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:09 - Jun 8 by Scotia

I wouldn't be against voting being compulsory.
I'll be voting and so will my wife, who had never voted before we met. Nobody in her family will, they haven't in at least 20 years, they'll just carry on moaning about issues they couldn't be ar$ed to try and do something about.

Bring in PR and I'd be behind that. Under FPTP, nope. Can't have it both ways. Too many wasted votes. Other options etc.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:26 - Jun 8 with 2212 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mental isn't it Darr. There are a few on here who are happy to be dry effed by whoever is in power as well. I heard a beut on 5Live. 53 years old. Goes to the polling station. Puts a line through the lot. Why? Because they criticise each others policies!!
JC ha's a costed manifesto. Does not deal in personal insults and is willing to listen to opinion. Give him a chance. He can have the Royal Order if he fails within 5 years. It's not like its a Brexit Referendum which will eff is up for decades.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:29 - Jun 8 with 2202 viewsjack247

If you don't want to vote, don't vote. Just don't bitch when the next government does something you don't like.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:30 - Jun 8 with 2202 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I don't buy the compulsory voting idea. That would force a sizeable minority who clearly have no interest in politics into voting.
What would they base their decision on? They're fed up with having to be there, they've not listened to, watched or read anything about the election. Would it be the first name on the paper? The one with a surname the same as someone they know? They would be making a completely uninformed decision.
We could argue about how well informed any voters are but those who vote today have taken enough interest to get of their arses and make a decision on who to vote for.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:34 - Jun 8 with 2196 viewsSoberBaker

People who can't be arsed to vote on 06:35 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

What is the 'go to' way to spoil a ballot paper in 2017?

Set fire to it?
Scribble a load of lines through it?
Nazi sign?
Cock & hairy balls (with jizz, natch)?

AMOW

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:40 - Jun 8 with 2182 viewsE20Jack

I also have never voted before and am in my mid thirties.

Not through an attitude of ''cant be bothered though'', but through complete apathy. There is nothing worth voting for.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:41 - Jun 8 with 2176 viewsjack247

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:30 - Jun 8 by Joe_bradshaw

I don't buy the compulsory voting idea. That would force a sizeable minority who clearly have no interest in politics into voting.
What would they base their decision on? They're fed up with having to be there, they've not listened to, watched or read anything about the election. Would it be the first name on the paper? The one with a surname the same as someone they know? They would be making a completely uninformed decision.
We could argue about how well informed any voters are but those who vote today have taken enough interest to get of their arses and make a decision on who to vote for.

If I had no interest at all in how the country is run and just relied on the propaganda on social media, I would probably vote Labour. Possibly even UKIP after recent events in London and Manchester. That's the danger of relying on a few headlines.

Quite agree with you, voting should be for those who are either looking out for themselves and their families, or ideally the country as a whole. It shouldn't be a case of ticking any box just because you have to.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:43 - Jun 8 with 2172 viewsdickythorpe

If you don't vote then don't moan.

If you don't vote through apathy then don't moan.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:45 - Jun 8 with 2161 viewswaynekerr55

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:43 - Jun 8 by dickythorpe

If you don't vote then don't moan.

If you don't vote through apathy then don't moan.

If your Croissants are floppy after defrosting - don't moan...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:45 - Jun 8 with 2160 viewsBanosswan

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:26 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

Mental isn't it Darr. There are a few on here who are happy to be dry effed by whoever is in power as well. I heard a beut on 5Live. 53 years old. Goes to the polling station. Puts a line through the lot. Why? Because they criticise each others policies!!
JC ha's a costed manifesto. Does not deal in personal insults and is willing to listen to opinion. Give him a chance. He can have the Royal Order if he fails within 5 years. It's not like its a Brexit Referendum which will eff is up for decades.

Where is this costed manifesto? I've only seen the money tree one.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:51 - Jun 8 with 2146 viewsdickythorpe

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:45 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

If your Croissants are floppy after defrosting - don't moan...

Well that goes without saYinG Way nne
People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:52 - Jun 8 with 2145 viewsjack247

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:26 - Jun 8 by Private_Partz

Does not deal in personal insults?

May should absolutely have had the confidence to debate, really let herself down, but he hasnt missed a chance to take a juvenile dig at that. Everyone knows she bottled it. He'd have come out of it far better if he just hadn't mentioned it.
People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:58 - Jun 8 with 2124 viewsBrynmill_Jack

People who can't be arsed to vote on 09:52 - Jun 8 by jack247

Does not deal in personal insults?

May should absolutely have had the confidence to debate, really let herself down, but he hasnt missed a chance to take a juvenile dig at that. Everyone knows she bottled it. He'd have come out of it far better if he just hadn't mentioned it.

That's not an insult. He just wanted people to meditate on why she wouldn't do it. A total and arrogant Dodson for the electorate backed up by a manifesto she couldn't be bothered to share with the public UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION.

Never mind the police cuts, she deserves to be kicked out solely for her arrogance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024