Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:34 - Jul 23 with 17807 viewsmarkyd83

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-given-per
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 16:38]
Bony on 16:26 - Jul 24 with 3083 viewsandypitt56

Bony on 16:16 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

Assuming we are serious about him & Citeh want rid there are lots of ways of structuring the deal to fit with all parties :-

1. Clearly we pay the required fee & wages (even if that is £120K pw) - can't see this myself.
2. We pay an acceptable fee to Citeh & then Bony so we can lower weekly wages to fit into our regime.
3. We pay Citeh an acceptable fee & they pay Bony a lump to exit which, in effect, subsidise his lower wages with us.
4. We offer a fee/wages both within our budgets & both Citeh and Bony either take it or not.

Personally I can see a mix of 3 & 4 happening if this deal happens.

I dont see why we cant have both LLorente and Bony. Llorente cant play 90 mins. He lookes knackered after 70. We know clement will be playing more than one formation. I am sure we can keep them happy with game time.
Bony on 17:59 - Jul 24 with 2879 viewsmonmouth

Bony on 16:26 - Jul 24 by andypitt56

I dont see why we cant have both LLorente and Bony. Llorente cant play 90 mins. He lookes knackered after 70. We know clement will be playing more than one formation. I am sure we can keep them happy with game time.

Ideally we would have two 'senior' forwards, but you can bet your arse that we promised Tammy Wynette a serious chunk of game time, and he won't have come cheap, so it'll be Llorente or Bony I would think. Ayew is also seen as a forward that can move wide and stretch play.

Relying on The Boner in current incarnation is a bit concerning. Having said that, I don't care that much anymore, just buy some players to get us some frigging goals. I don't care about wages or fees either, if Clemo is ok with the players bought. It's the Yanko W*nko Corporate Finance Show now, and we're stuck with it whatever. Just got to hope they don't run too hog wild, but I doubt they will.

I just want to see good, and preferably winning, football on the pitch. After this vote is settled, off the pitch won't concern me one jot. I think those days are gone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony on 18:20 - Jul 24 with 2779 viewsShonky

Bony on 20:21 - Jul 23 by nantywatcher

Please no No no. The laziest player I've seen in over 50 years watching and playing the game. Utterly useless if he has time to think. Passing and ball control unbelievably erratic.. Please no no no.

Its just a ride...

Bony on 18:48 - Jul 24 with 2650 viewsunion_jack

Bony on 11:56 - Jul 24 by MarinaJack

TBH I'm not sure footballers care that much anymore

If it's a choice of playing every week and earning say £50 k week or being sat in the stands and earning £100k a week , most will pick the later

Wilf was class for us 3 years ago but he has barely kicked a ball for 24 months , and looked poor for stoke

is this move based on logic or nostalgia?

It's a good question.

Reading many posts on here I can only think it's nostalgia.

No one can be sure but if Bony returns I am positive it won't be the Bony that left us for Man City; the Bony who was playing well here in order to attract a big club.

This will be a player who has failed, for whatever reason at a big club and at Stoke and won't have the appetite this time around.

Other opinions, even those that are blatantly wrong, are welcome!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bony on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 2623 viewsraynor94

Bony on 20:21 - Jul 23 by nantywatcher

Please no No no. The laziest player I've seen in over 50 years watching and playing the game. Utterly useless if he has time to think. Passing and ball control unbelievably erratic.. Please no no no.

I have my doubts over him, but your post is plain daft!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bony on 23:24 - Jul 24 with 2396 viewsJacket

He aint coming here. He's going to Turkey and you ffackin knows it. We aint never gonna pay up his wages. Load of bollocks.
Bony on 20:42 - Jul 25 with 2063 views34dfgdf54

WalesOnline reporting he prefers a move to Marseille..

Onto the next then. F*ck chasing him around he's done nothing to warrant it last three seasons.
Bony on 20:52 - Jul 25 with 2000 viewsBorojack

Bony on 20:42 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

WalesOnline reporting he prefers a move to Marseille..

Onto the next then. F*ck chasing him around he's done nothing to warrant it last three seasons.

Good can do better well past it.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 21:01 - Jul 25 with 1923 viewsLohengrin

Bony on 20:52 - Jul 25 by Borojack

He's all of 28!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bony on 21:03 - Jul 25 with 1909 viewsFlashberryjack

Bony on 20:52 - Jul 25 by Borojack

Bony to replace Baston....sounds ok to me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bony on 21:14 - Jul 25 with 1843 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 21:03 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

Don't be silly Flash yeah?
Bony on 21:24 - Jul 25 with 1800 viewsBorojack

Bony on 21:03 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

He has scored 8 goals since he left us.
2 for Stoke last season they tried to send him back.
Would be a nostalgic signing in my opinion.

Bony on 21:27 - Jul 25 with 1778 viewsFlashberryjack

Bony on 21:14 - Jul 25 by Garyjack

Don't be silly Flash yeah?

Yeah you're right mate, Baston every time, much younger than Bony see.

Hello

Bony on 21:31 - Jul 25 with 1751 viewsBorojack

Bony on 21:27 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

Just got rid of one Shiite striker don't want another one

Bony on 21:37 - Jul 25 with 1699 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 21:27 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

One was on 40k a week and he's out on loan, but if he stayed, then i'd rather take our chances of making something of him than spunking £100k a week on Wilfried Bony. Let's not dig deeper holes than we already have eh?
Bony on 21:51 - Jul 25 with 1602 viewsFlashberryjack

Bony on 21:37 - Jul 25 by Garyjack

One was on 40k a week and he's out on loan, but if he stayed, then i'd rather take our chances of making something of him than spunking £100k a week on Wilfried Bony. Let's not dig deeper holes than we already have eh?

Digging holes ?......I'm assuming you saw Baston play, talk about spunking money.

You know it would cost us £100,000 a week for Bony...yes ?

Hello

Bony on 22:21 - Jul 25 with 1437 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 21:51 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

Digging holes ?......I'm assuming you saw Baston play, talk about spunking money.

You know it would cost us £100,000 a week for Bony...yes ?

Yes i do Flash. That's what he earns now. How much do you think we should pay him then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024