Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N Korea sends missile over Japan 07:31 - Aug 29 with 32002 viewsValerie

I really think it's only time now before we see a nuclear strike on N Korea.

The latest developments that sent the warning sirens off in the North of Japan
are a major escalation in the conflict brought on by NK but some will
still blame Trump when the inevitable does happen.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:04 - Aug 29 with 3638 viewsmax936

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 22:54 - Aug 29 by acejack3065

No it's not Trumps fault but his fire and fury rhetoric certainly didn't help diffuse this escalating situation.

However, he will need to act to help put a stop to this before something bad happens.

I thought America had installed their all singing and dancing anti-missile defence system in Japan, why wasn't that activated once the missile was detected, seems strange to have a sophisticated anti-missile system and not use it? Unless they thought it to be a Nuclear weapon?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:18 - Aug 29 with 3626 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 22:21 - Aug 29 by Darran

And that's an excuse to fire a missile over Japan is it?

Dear God you don't half talk some shit on times aye

Fair play Dar you are thick as fack sometimes.

If you use that one brain cell you possess, I am not for one minute saying that it is an excuse to fire a missile. if you care to read once more my post, I am saying that the war never officially ended and that both North and South are technically still at war - everyone knows that.

I am also stating the reason that why NK wants to be a nuclear power is that they don't want to be invaded by the yanks again, but by your twisted logic you think I am endorsing this when I clearly am not. I am merely giving you a brief history lesson about a part of the world you clearly know fack all about.

Buy a book scruff.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:27 - Aug 29 with 3618 viewsDavillin

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:56 - Aug 29 by Batterseajack

Do you think any of the North Koreans general population get to do anything willingly?

Eat?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:32 - Aug 29 with 3608 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:18 - Aug 29 by Ebo

Fair play Dar you are thick as fack sometimes.

If you use that one brain cell you possess, I am not for one minute saying that it is an excuse to fire a missile. if you care to read once more my post, I am saying that the war never officially ended and that both North and South are technically still at war - everyone knows that.

I am also stating the reason that why NK wants to be a nuclear power is that they don't want to be invaded by the yanks again, but by your twisted logic you think I am endorsing this when I clearly am not. I am merely giving you a brief history lesson about a part of the world you clearly know fack all about.

Buy a book scruff.

The North Korea guy probably doesn't like America & South Korea practicing war manovers together either

Just saying like

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 00:56 - Aug 30 with 3571 viewsEbo

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:32 - Aug 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

The North Korea guy probably doesn't like America & South Korea practicing war manovers together either

Just saying like

True, but they are an already paranoid nation fearful of invasion.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 03:59 - Aug 30 with 3543 viewsacejack3065

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 22:59 - Aug 29 by Darran

So they weren't testing missile before January 2017 then were they?

Utter utter fuçking crap,there's no excuse for this and as I've said several times I wouldn't blink an eyelid if someone put a bullet through Trumps skull.

They hadn't fired a missile over Japan before January 2017. You see when you open with your strongest threat, as trump did with his fire and fury guff, it leaves you with little room for manoeuvre when your opponent calls your bluff.

The USA holds a pivotal world role and historically half of the planet has looked to them to take a lead in providing stability. Now the worlds greatest superpower is led by a man who struggles to remain coherent in 130 characters. Excuse me if I'm not hopeful that the blonde bombshyte can make this situation better.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 07:48 - Aug 30 with 3503 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 03:59 - Aug 30 by acejack3065

They hadn't fired a missile over Japan before January 2017. You see when you open with your strongest threat, as trump did with his fire and fury guff, it leaves you with little room for manoeuvre when your opponent calls your bluff.

The USA holds a pivotal world role and historically half of the planet has looked to them to take a lead in providing stability. Now the worlds greatest superpower is led by a man who struggles to remain coherent in 130 characters. Excuse me if I'm not hopeful that the blonde bombshyte can make this situation better.

You can keep on as much as you want but this isn't Trumps fault. There's absolutley no excuse for it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 08:00 - Aug 30 with 3507 viewspikeypaul

It's very clear certain people will disgustingly try to point score against Trump even given the potential catastrophic outcome of this.
It's like they want a nuclear war just say I told you so similar to the morons who want Brexit to
not go well just because they were on the loser side of the vote.
Cutting their nose off to spite their face.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 08:07 - Aug 30 with 3491 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 08:00 - Aug 30 by pikeypaul

It's very clear certain people will disgustingly try to point score against Trump even given the potential catastrophic outcome of this.
It's like they want a nuclear war just say I told you so similar to the morons who want Brexit to

Absolutely my friend. I don't think I've actually seen Trump go out of his way to threaten NK other than reply to their threats.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 09:09 - Aug 30 with 3467 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 08:00 - Aug 30 by pikeypaul

People want a nuclear war !

Fack my Facking big blue eyes 👀

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 09:09 - Aug 30 with 3467 viewswhoflungdung

The world at large sees this as unjustifiable

Only on here could any excuse or reason be made to justify a country firing a ballistic missile over possibly the most pacifist nation on earth.

Seems North Korea chosen Japan because it was once occupied by them.

Clear parallels with Cuban crisis but then we had JFK

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 09:52 - Aug 30 with 3447 viewsBatterseajack

So describing the situation and attempting to explain the north Korean perspective is now endorsing the NK.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:35 - Aug 30 with 3412 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I wouldn't worry about it N Korea haven't bombed anyone for decades.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 3369 viewsacejack3065

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 07:48 - Aug 30 by Darran

You can keep on as much as you want but this isn't Trumps fault. There's absolutley no excuse for it.

Are you really going to sit there and pretend that the USA is totally irrelevant in all this? What Trump says and does matters and right now the rest of the world is reading him as a weak exuse for a leader. North Korea won't act unless they take into account what they think the USA will do. What they are assuming is Trump isn't smart or skilled enough to counter the brute aggression of Kim Jong Un without resorting to Nukes which of course he won't. He won't take a tough stance on Russia or China to apply economic pressure and he won't invade.

No one is saying trump created the problems in the Korean Peninsula but as the current president he is responsible for what happens next. If he shirks responsibility on the matter what do you think North Korea will do next? Get bolder or give up?
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 3352 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:37 - Aug 30 by acejack3065

Are you really going to sit there and pretend that the USA is totally irrelevant in all this? What Trump says and does matters and right now the rest of the world is reading him as a weak exuse for a leader. North Korea won't act unless they take into account what they think the USA will do. What they are assuming is Trump isn't smart or skilled enough to counter the brute aggression of Kim Jong Un without resorting to Nukes which of course he won't. He won't take a tough stance on Russia or China to apply economic pressure and he won't invade.

No one is saying trump created the problems in the Korean Peninsula but as the current president he is responsible for what happens next. If he shirks responsibility on the matter what do you think North Korea will do next? Get bolder or give up?

He's not responsible for what happens next.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:46 - Aug 30 with 3329 viewsFlashberryjack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:27 - Aug 29 by Davillin

Eat?

Only when they're very hungry......which if very often.

Donald Trump is a bit of a moron, but Kim Jong-un is an absolute f*cking screwball that wouldn't think twice about using a nuclear weapon if the mood took him, and anyone that thinks allowing him to have nuclear capabilities is ok needs their bloody heads testing.

The biggest threat to a nuclear war is Kim Jong-Un and not Donald Trump.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:16 - Aug 30 with 3304 viewswestwalesed

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 23:04 - Aug 29 by max936

I thought America had installed their all singing and dancing anti-missile defence system in Japan, why wasn't that activated once the missile was detected, seems strange to have a sophisticated anti-missile system and not use it? Unless they thought it to be a Nuclear weapon?

Because they looked at the trajectory of the missile and realised it was going to end up in the Pacific Ocean.

They then took a geo-political decision NOT to shoot it down as that would have been exactly what the North Korean regime was after and would have escalated tensions further.

The North Korean regime is in dire straits at home, it's only a matter of time before there is a coup. In fact, there was almost one when Kim Jong Un's Uncle was in talks with the Chinese about overthrowing the regime. Hence his execution by anti aircraft guns. All this saber rattling is designed to deflect from public criticism.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 16:18]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:21 - Aug 30 with 3298 viewspikeypaul

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 09:09 - Aug 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

People want a nuclear war !

Fack my Facking big blue eyes 👀

I said people want to point score against Trump.

Nothing at all about people wanting a nuclear war.

You really are one thick count.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:42 - Aug 30 with 3282 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:21 - Aug 30 by pikeypaul

I said people want to point score against Trump.

Nothing at all about people wanting a nuclear war.

You really are one thick count.

You said "it's like they want a nuclear war" pixeypaul

And I'm the thick one

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:53 - Aug 30 with 3276 viewsDavillin

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 00:56 - Aug 30 by Ebo

True, but they are an already paranoid nation fearful of invasion.

. . . so they work themselves into a lather to encourage an invasion?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:09 - Aug 30 with 3267 viewsBatterseajack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 16:53 - Aug 30 by Davillin

. . . so they work themselves into a lather to encourage an invasion?

...or get their hands on the ultimate deterrent to prevent an invasion. Until that happens, their leader behaves like unpredictable maniac that could decimate Seoul with conventional weapons should anyone attack him.

btw - writing the above does not mean i endorse NK
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:16 - Aug 30 with 3262 viewsDavillin

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:37 - Aug 30 by acejack3065

It's rare when I disagree with a post of yours, but here goes, after asking your indulgence.

To your first sentence, Darran did not even imply U.S. "irrelevance." He wrote, "You can keep on as much as you want but this isn't Trumps fault. There's absolutley no excuse for it." You transmogrified that into "irrelevance.'

The rest of your first paragraph has no basis in fact, and the last sentence of that paragraph is flat-out incorrect.

"Shirking responsibility on the matter" is fatally non-specific and depends on someone's assumptions about what Trump's -- or anyone else's -- responsibility is in this matter. I can't explain what one in the U.K.might think about that -- and dare not for sanity's sake -- but in the States those assumptions run all the way from nuking North Korea back to a pre-Stone Age wasteland [at least] or to hide whimpering in a closet in the basement of the White House. After having it painted yellow.

I'll make a prediction. Kim will miscalculate and demonstrate again his absolute lack of military knowledge -- especially in terms of evaluating his opponent -- both personally and in terms of potential destructive power -- and poke a stick into the eye of a dragon who will respond in excess.

Kim has already demonstrated a broad band of military incompetence, so we should not expect less in the future.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:21 - Aug 30 with 3260 viewswhoflungdung

Nobody can or should find any justification for north Korea acting like this.

The 50s war is an irrelevance.

Kim just hates USA (AS MANY ON HERE DO)

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 3255 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:21 - Aug 30 by whoflungdung

Nobody can or should find any justification for north Korea acting like this.

The 50s war is an irrelevance.

Kim just hates USA (AS MANY ON HERE DO)

Well said my friend.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 3234 viewsexiledclaseboy

North Korea has been waving its proverbial willy like this for decades off and on. The significant difference now is that the White House is occupied by a mentally, intellectually and emotionally deficient man-child who can't help but respond to said willy waving with nonsensical and idiotic man-child like drivel and inflammatory nonsense in his own inarticulate way. The more he responds, the more North Korea will continue to wave its mostly inadequate military willy. They're essentially, not to put to fine a point on it, enjoying winding up the dribbling halfwit the USA managed to elect as "president".

Anyone who can't see why trump occupying the White House is an issue here is being wilfully ignorant. And none of this post acts as any kind of justification for NK firing a missile over Japan or anywhere else.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024