Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N Korea sends missile over Japan 07:31 - Aug 29 with 32109 viewsValerie

I really think it's only time now before we see a nuclear strike on N Korea.

The latest developments that sent the warning sirens off in the North of Japan
are a major escalation in the conflict brought on by NK but some will
still blame Trump when the inevitable does happen.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:50 - Sep 5 with 5437 viewsacejack3065

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:46 - Sep 5 by Darran

Why wouldn't it help?

Most illegal immigrants in the states enter through legal ports of entry or overstay visas and refuse to leave the country. The border wall does little to solve the problems and would cost billions of dollars. Still, I thought Mexico was gonna pay because the Donald was such a skilled businessman.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:01 - Sep 5 with 5419 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:50 - Sep 5 by acejack3065

Most illegal immigrants in the states enter through legal ports of entry or overstay visas and refuse to leave the country. The border wall does little to solve the problems and would cost billions of dollars. Still, I thought Mexico was gonna pay because the Donald was such a skilled businessman.

Well it would stop the ones crossing the border and over time if it was there long enough would probably pay for itself but like you've said it won't put an end to illegal immigrants.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:06 - Sep 5 with 5415 viewsValerie

That's correct you can't say we won't try and stop the over the Mexican border illegals since some are coming via other routes.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:48 - Sep 5 with 5392 viewsMillJack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 17:22 - Sep 4 by Darran

To be honest here as atrocious as bombing cities is it they haven't got over it after over 60 years they fuçking we'll need to.

I don't see Londoners bombing Germany do you?

I don't disagree Darran but, fortunately, we've been lucky not to be ruled by a succession of psychopaths who believe that the correct way to run a country is with an iron fist and knock off, or imprison, anyone who dares to disagree with them.

The fact is that the people of North Korea are bombarded with stories about past discretions of the United States so, in a way, they aren't allowed to forget about it. They are taught from birth that the USA are their enemy.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 15:33 - Sep 5 with 5363 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:48 - Sep 5 by MillJack

I don't disagree Darran but, fortunately, we've been lucky not to be ruled by a succession of psychopaths who believe that the correct way to run a country is with an iron fist and knock off, or imprison, anyone who dares to disagree with them.

The fact is that the people of North Korea are bombarded with stories about past discretions of the United States so, in a way, they aren't allowed to forget about it. They are taught from birth that the USA are their enemy.

Absolutely mate and I agree with you that it's not the Donald's fault.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:48 - Sep 5 with 5307 viewsMillJack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 15:33 - Sep 5 by Darran

Absolutely mate and I agree with you that it's not the Donald's fault.

No it's absolutely not, but would you agree that as the leader of (arguably) the most powerful nation on earth, he has a responsibility not to fan the flames with ridiculous rhetoric spouted via a social media channel?

I'm still staggered that the people of America voted in such a strange, obnoxious, simple-minded individual. Dav thinks he's alright though, so I suppose I should rest easy!
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:57 - Sep 5 with 5292 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 21:48 - Sep 5 by MillJack

No it's absolutely not, but would you agree that as the leader of (arguably) the most powerful nation on earth, he has a responsibility not to fan the flames with ridiculous rhetoric spouted via a social media channel?

I'm still staggered that the people of America voted in such a strange, obnoxious, simple-minded individual. Dav thinks he's alright though, so I suppose I should rest easy!

Yes I would.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 03:52 - Sep 7 with 5189 viewsHumpty

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:11 - Sep 5 by Darran

I don't think it's boring I think you're boring,boring as fuçk especially your faux liberalism which you use to passively aggressively attack everyone on here that you don't agree with.
Dav is a very good friend of mine but I don't agree with him on Trump,to an extent though and we have never spoken about it but I'd imagine he and others feel pretty angry about the constant hatred of America and all Americans on this forum.

Like I've said several times now every post you ever make on here is the same old shit where you try to ridicule everyone you disagree with.

Now you big Liberal Leftie you crack on I've got bigger things to worry about than some anonymous bore on the internet trying to make people he doesn't agree with look silly.

Heh!

Where to start.

I know you find me boring Darran. A thick bloke finds me boring. I can live with that.

Faux liberalism? A new saying you've heard someone else say? What does it mean Darran?

Passive aggressive? A saying you don't really understand but you heard someone else say it so it's the new thing to say? You've never said it before and you've had years to say it, then someone calls me it and Darran is on the pasive aggressive route. F*ck your thick.

You've called me all the c*nts going Darr, for quite a few years. It's fine. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. And then you hear a new insult used, by Mo, and suddenly you're all worried about my passive aggressiveness. Even though I have never hidden my hatred of trump and and my contempt for the f*cking morons who voted for him. Passive? Nah. Aggresive? When it's needed.

Constant hatred of America? Bullshit. America is a great country, though not so much at the moment. Trump voters got their idiot elected and it looks a pretty ugly country now. Hatred of Americans? Never. I will never hate any person because of the country the come from. BTW most Americans agree with me. Trump fans like Dav are a minority. Their shit election system let this hated man get to be POTUS. Dav does not speak for America. And I have nothing against decent Americans. I just don't like the Trump voters. I think they are either f*cking stupid or racist, or both. Got it? And they are a minority.
Login to get fewer ads

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 04:09 - Sep 7 with 5183 viewsHumpty

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:11 - Sep 5 by Darran

I don't think it's boring I think you're boring,boring as fuçk especially your faux liberalism which you use to passively aggressively attack everyone on here that you don't agree with.
Dav is a very good friend of mine but I don't agree with him on Trump,to an extent though and we have never spoken about it but I'd imagine he and others feel pretty angry about the constant hatred of America and all Americans on this forum.

Like I've said several times now every post you ever make on here is the same old shit where you try to ridicule everyone you disagree with.

Now you big Liberal Leftie you crack on I've got bigger things to worry about than some anonymous bore on the internet trying to make people he doesn't agree with look silly.

This is not true at all. I have many conversations on here where I don't do anything like that. I'll often debate things politely. I admit I am sometimes a bit caustic with people who's views I find abhorrent. And I'm not a leftie. As for ridiculing people, why can't I do that when you do it all the time? Usually about very minor things, like someone is ignoring you. And you try to get them banned, for the crime of ignoring you and call them all sorts of horrible names as you do so.

I think my behaviour on here is quite benevolent Darr. I don't try to get people banned.

I leave that to the thickos.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 09:40 - Sep 7 with 5139 viewswhoflungdung

I'm biased me

I kinda stick up for countries that have helped us out,like USA.

They bailed us out in two wars and helped Germany to rebuild.

Talk to people who lived during the Berlin airlift when glorious Russia ,enemy of all things Yank,was seeking to starve a whole city.

Yet, we hammer them,seemingly preferring the East ( where we d never live) .weird of what

Russia and China could bring North Korea to its knees or senses but doesn't ,preferring to perpetuate antagonism towards USA ,as is seen on here.

Truly, we simply don't know who Re friends are

Carpet bombing ? Britain? Well, Luftwaffe were instrumental in wanting to wipe out British cities ,yet....70 yrs later, it was all wrong.

Incredible

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:46 - Sep 7 with 5115 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 04:09 - Sep 7 by Humpty

This is not true at all. I have many conversations on here where I don't do anything like that. I'll often debate things politely. I admit I am sometimes a bit caustic with people who's views I find abhorrent. And I'm not a leftie. As for ridiculing people, why can't I do that when you do it all the time? Usually about very minor things, like someone is ignoring you. And you try to get them banned, for the crime of ignoring you and call them all sorts of horrible names as you do so.

I think my behaviour on here is quite benevolent Darr. I don't try to get people banned.

I leave that to the thickos.

And I'm not a leftie

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:56 - Sep 7 with 5115 viewslondonlisa2001

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:46 - Sep 7 by Darran

And I'm not a leftie

He's not though Darran. At least, he may be, but his posts don't indicate that he is.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:14 - Sep 7 with 5100 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 10:56 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

He's not though Darran. At least, he may be, but his posts don't indicate that he is.

Well yes I know that Lisa he just pretends to be because it's in vogue to be so these days isn't it?
He's one of the special kind is Hump too the ones that know what others are thinking.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:16 - Sep 7 with 5103 viewslondonlisa2001

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:14 - Sep 7 by Darran

Well yes I know that Lisa he just pretends to be because it's in vogue to be so these days isn't it?
He's one of the special kind is Hump too the ones that know what others are thinking.

No.

He consistently expresses views that are socially liberal. That doesn't make him left wing, and I've never seen him pretend to be or not pretend to be.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:30 - Sep 7 with 5084 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:16 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

No.

He consistently expresses views that are socially liberal. That doesn't make him left wing, and I've never seen him pretend to be or not pretend to be.

You know Humpty do you,my apologys I didn't realise.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 12:02 - Sep 7 with 5072 viewsBatterseajack

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:14 - Sep 7 by Darran

I'd say these days its more in vogue to be forelock tugging knee jerk reactionary, anti PC, alt left hating and far right sympathizer.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:32 - Sep 7 with 5038 viewsmax936

Yet another thread where Daz ball bag has his arse handed to him
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 16:30]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:50 - Sep 7 with 5026 viewswhoflungdung

I'm right behind my good friend,Daaran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:07 - Sep 7 with 5011 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:50 - Sep 7 by whoflungdung

I'm right behind my good friend,Daaran

Thank you my friend some people just can't help themselves.
Americans are the scum of the earth and Russians are all lovely people see.

Fuçking bonkers they are but don't worry I'm sure Edward Snowden will be speaking out soon to set them all straight. Or perhaps not.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:09 - Sep 7 with 5010 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 13:32 - Sep 7 by max936

Yet another thread where Daz ball bag has his arse handed to him
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 16:30]

I'll leave Warwick reply to that.

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:21 - Sep 7 with 5008 viewslondonlisa2001

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 11:30 - Sep 7 by Darran

You know Humpty do you,my apologys I didn't realise.

No, which is why I said he may be or he may not be left wing. I have no idea.

I just know that the views he expresses consistently on here indicate him to be socially liberal rather than left wing.

It's different.

For example, you post relatively frequently about your hatred of the Tory party, and yet you are far more conservative (small 'c') in your views than I am.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:37 - Sep 7 with 5000 viewswhoflungdung

Not only the party Lisa but people who vote for them

It's as if we really should be a one party liberal or Left State.

Left wing states are anything but liberal

Evidence all around us

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:50 - Sep 7 with 4994 viewsDarran

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:21 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

No, which is why I said he may be or he may not be left wing. I have no idea.

I just know that the views he expresses consistently on here indicate him to be socially liberal rather than left wing.

It's different.

For example, you post relatively frequently about your hatred of the Tory party, and yet you are far more conservative (small 'c') in your views than I am.

Ah I see so you have no idea now do you?

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:53 - Sep 7 with 4989 viewslondonlisa2001

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:50 - Sep 7 by Darran

Ah I see so you have no idea now do you?

"He's not though Darran. At least, he may be, but his posts don't indicate that he is."

That's what I posted Darran. As I said, you can't tell from his posts. His posts indicate him to be socially liberal, not a 'leftie' as you described it.
N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:57 - Sep 7 with 4985 viewslondonlisa2001

N Korea sends missile over Japan on 14:37 - Sep 7 by whoflungdung

Not only the party Lisa but people who vote for them

It's as if we really should be a one party liberal or Left State.

Left wing states are anything but liberal

Evidence all around us

I would say that the 'liberal' posters on here actually span a range of left wing to right wing.

You are correct to say though that any views which are in any way supportive of the Conservative Party tend to get shot down as do the posters that make them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024