Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can You Remember A Better Performance? 16:58 - Oct 28 with 11685 viewsDylanP

Wow. What a performance. Talk about playing with heart! Not the most skillful performance but there certainly was determination, sweat and guts. Well done to all the lads!

COME ON URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:00 - Oct 28 with 7227 viewshubble

Absolutely f*cking brilliant. Loved every single minute of that game. Everyone played their socks off. Superb.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:03 - Oct 28 with 7196 viewsjoolsyp

Couldn't watch the last 5 mins online so missed Smith's header. The 85 mins I did watch I thought we were superb to a man. Unbelievably proud of my team today.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:07 - Oct 28 with 7159 viewsFDC

Genuinely a good game to watch, and wonderful to come out on top -- this is exactly the sort of game we usually lose despite the performance. Nail-biting towards the end, although we actually saw out five minutes of injury time without too many shit-the-bed moments. Lynch didn't need to give that freekick away at the death, but we handled it without any drama.

Well bloody done Rangers, well bloody done!
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:24 - Oct 28 with 7038 viewshubble

It's even better than we thought, according to the BBC sport match report:

"Wolves missed the chance to return to the top of the Championship table as they were beaten for only the third time this season by QPR at Loftus Road."

Beating them three times this season at Loftus Road, that's some record, and they say *only*??!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41703329

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:38 - Oct 28 with 6904 viewsNortholt_Rs

Tremendous performance and a great, great result. Very proud of my team tonight. Ollie played a blinder - well done to the whole team. COYRssssss!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 6880 viewsLunarJetman

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:03 - Oct 28 by joolsyp

Couldn't watch the last 5 mins online so missed Smith's header. The 85 mins I did watch I thought we were superb to a man. Unbelievably proud of my team today.

Matt Smith scored in the 81st minute though......
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:45 - Oct 28 with 6823 viewsdavman

Won that with sheer graft today. Wolves were full of better players, but we physically battered them today. Thought they were a bit Powder puff though.

Great win.

Loved it.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:46 - Oct 28 with 6808 viewsjoolsyp

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:39 - Oct 28 by LunarJetman

Matt Smith scored in the 81st minute though......

Yep - I was getting buffering issues and missed it! Bloody QPR+ Pass.
Login to get fewer ads

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:54 - Oct 28 with 6721 viewsstevec

Fantastic performance, all power to the lot of them after the kick in the teeth this week.

Luongo best performance I seen from him, Lynch too. The whole bloody lot of them, brilliant.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:58 - Oct 28 with 6684 viewsAgedR

Outstanding.

I didn’t agree with Ollie taking off Sylla for Smith.

I’m a twot.

They were all on it, but, I thought Luongo, Baptiste and Robinson were outstanding.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:02 - Oct 28 with 6647 viewsmacclesfieldman

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 17:58 - Oct 28 by AgedR

Outstanding.

I didn’t agree with Ollie taking off Sylla for Smith.

I’m a twot.

They were all on it, but, I thought Luongo, Baptiste and Robinson were outstanding.

I called that 5 mins befor Olliedid it. Sylla was getting no change and Cousins was fading. Excellent game by everyone, so many contenders for MOTM, I'd split it between Bidwell and Washington.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:05 - Oct 28 with 6609 viewsBlackCrowe

Lovely stuff and totally deserved. Can't work out whether Wolves didn't turn up today or we worked them so hard out of the game - either way they looked average and we won.

Not sure i've ever seen anyone work harder and cover more ground than Freeman and Luongo for that matter. Special shout out to Bidwell, Lynch and Washington (humble pie from me) - all excellent.

Team should be buzzing for Tuesday night.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:10 - Oct 28 with 6561 viewsenfieldargh

Everyone excellent

Special mentions

Lynch and Robinson both 9/10

Luongo and scowen nailed them tight in midfield

Washington non stop harrying

Freeman you know he's got a lot more to offer and when he fully clicks into gear he's going to be one hell of a player

I bidwell solid and sylla worked his cahoolies off first half

Nice to see cousins get a game

Fantastic wonderful keep it coming boys

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:14 - Oct 28 with 6519 viewsNW5Hoop

Best performance since Holloway came back, I would have thought, by a margin.

Excellent all round. Tactically, Holloway made sure Wolves' creative players barely got an opportunity to do anything, and when they did they couldn't take advantage. When Costa came on, it was pretty clear the team were under instructions to rough him up in turn, so no one got a booking, but he never got a chance on the ball. Silva was reduced to bellyaching about imaginary fouls. That was all testament to the team knowing they would not win that game unless they contested everything.

And the epitome of that was Washington's goal. Luongo chases down a challenge he had no chance of winning … and won it. Washington chased down the rebound, which was always the keeper's … and got the rebound off the keeper. It was an undeserved goal in the sense that Rangers hadn't actually looked remotely dangerous in the first half. But it wasn't a lucky goal — Rangers made it happen.

And in the second half, I thought we were much the better team. Wonderful stuff.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:15 - Oct 28 with 6504 viewsLongsufferingR

Thought Lynch in particular was absolutely magnificent. Robinson looking every bit the Liverpool Academy graduate now as well.

How sht was their number 7 though? Even before the dive that got him subbed, his only contributions were getting caught offside, losing the ball and falling over.

Great afternoon.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:17 - Oct 28 with 6478 viewsenfieldargh

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:15 - Oct 28 by LongsufferingR

Thought Lynch in particular was absolutely magnificent. Robinson looking every bit the Liverpool Academy graduate now as well.

How sht was their number 7 though? Even before the dive that got him subbed, his only contributions were getting caught offside, losing the ball and falling over.

Great afternoon.

He would have scored had he stayed up right our players weren't even near him
Powderpuffportugeezers

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:31 - Oct 28 with 6325 viewskropotkin41

Just had to turn Talksport off........ JB asking if we might be able to get to the play offs and the QPR fan on the line saying that Wolves weren't very good....... giving Ollie and the team no credit at all........ FFS!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:32 - Oct 28 with 6316 viewsozranger

Most enjoyable to watch and also not too feel under the pressure of expectation until after Smith scored. His first miss was by a good yard, the second header was superb. Overall the performance was something I have, and I think we all have waited for for some time. Luck probably assisted, some of that luck we have missed out on over the past month or so.

One item I noted was something I pointed out after a game a few weeks ago. Lynch was switched with Robinson. Robinson, in that previous game was MoM while Lynch was hounded for his performance. But, Lynch then wasn't in the right position given the other two backs. Switching Lynch and Robinson was one of the big pluses of Olly for this game.

I do not envy Clive for trying to work out who will be the MoM.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:33 - Oct 28 with 6299 viewsBostonR

Wonderful team performance. That result showed that there is not much between most sides in the Championship. Wolves were guilty of doing a poor impression of Huddersfield last season and we could of had a couple of more goals to show for our efforts.
Lynch was MOM and has redeemed himself- why can't he get near to that level of performance on a more regular basis? Sylla was our weak link and I thought Matt Smith was impressive when he came on - caused them no end of problems. A 9/10 team performance and a 10/10 for Mr Holloway who nailed it today.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 6263 viewsBrazilNutR

Great performance,, can't say the same about the BBC match report..

"Conor Washington put the Hoops ahead on 41 minutes, scoring from the rebound on the angle from close range after John Ruddy had saved from Massimo Luongo.

Within two minutes, Wolves levelled when Diogo Jota crossed from the left byline for Leo Bonatini to blast in."

Our goal wasn't from a Ruddy save from Mass.. totally wrong. And their goal was not a cross it was a pull back from the byline inside the 6 yard box... very poor.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:51 - Oct 28 with 6105 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:33 - Oct 28 by BostonR

Wonderful team performance. That result showed that there is not much between most sides in the Championship. Wolves were guilty of doing a poor impression of Huddersfield last season and we could of had a couple of more goals to show for our efforts.
Lynch was MOM and has redeemed himself- why can't he get near to that level of performance on a more regular basis? Sylla was our weak link and I thought Matt Smith was impressive when he came on - caused them no end of problems. A 9/10 team performance and a 10/10 for Mr Holloway who nailed it today.

I'm seeing things
Boston R saying good things about IH
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 18:52]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 18:53 - Oct 28 with 6084 viewsMatch82

A pleasure to watch, commitment and heart, deserved the win against a team who have been on fire and even in this game (their goal) showed flashes of real quality. For us to come away with 3 points, and a performance like that, is a huge credit to both Ollie and the players. Proud to be QPR.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 19:14 - Oct 28 with 5919 viewsBrightonhoop

Just seen the ex pat highlights and thought we could have had four or five.

Excellent bounce back from this weeks news and sot on from Ollie. As soon as the team sheets came out thought we might just uset them. And they were strong, slow at times, Barry Douglass in articular was just shifted out time and again.

Well done R'ssss.
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 19:56 - Oct 28 with 5625 viewsWren67

Great performance from the team. Really enjoyed this game. I enjoyed seeing our players battling for every ball. At times you could see Wolves quality, their passing was quick and precise and cut open our defence a couple of times, but we harried and hassled them did not let them settle, we fought for every ball typified by Washington's goal. A top performance from the midfield and defence, both Robinson and Bidwell deserve praise.

I don't think Wolves played badly, I just think Rssssss played well and and fought for the win and did not let wolves play their game
Can You Remember A Better Performance? on 20:41 - Oct 28 with 5422 viewsactonman

Sitting opposite two wolves fans on the tube on the way to the game ...
"Qpr are sh!t ... who are their midfield , never heard of them ? "

Would have loved to have seen the 2 smug cnts on the way back !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024