Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll call 07:18 - Dec 4 with 3264 viewsangryjack

Who's not renewing their season tickets........not me...not because of the team but I won't be putting another penny in these yanks pockets.
Roll call on 07:22 - Dec 4 with 3256 viewsbuilthjack

Seasôn tickets are hardly going to bother them. What does it bring in, maybe 4 million?
Nothing compared to tv money. They are just happy to take that then bugger off and leave the ship to sink.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roll call on 07:23 - Dec 4 with 3250 viewsangryjack

Roll call on 07:22 - Dec 4 by builthjack

Seasôn tickets are hardly going to bother them. What does it bring in, maybe 4 million?
Nothing compared to tv money. They are just happy to take that then bugger off and leave the ship to sink.

Maybe not but it bothers me them scheming c@nts having my money
Roll call on 08:07 - Dec 4 with 3180 viewsJFSwan

Il pretend i wont and then panic on deadline week and renew like ive done for the last 12 years
Roll call on 08:39 - Dec 4 with 3135 viewspencoedjack

Roll call on 08:07 - Dec 4 by JFSwan

Il pretend i wont and then panic on deadline week and renew like ive done for the last 12 years

I’ll renew because I love my football club even if it is a complete shambles both on & off the pitch.

Followed the club for 38 years can’t imagine Saturday afternoons without them.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 10:20]
Roll call on 08:45 - Dec 4 with 3112 viewsPegojack

This is the least enthusiastic I've ever felt about renewing my season ticket in 52 years of supporting the club, man and boy.

It's not about the team, these things go in cycles, its about the cynical way the sellouts stabbed their fellow Jacks in the back, and the shower of American corporate sh1te who now own the club. Keeping Jenkins in place just added insult to injury.

I will probably renew, with a heavy heart, but I feel like walking away.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 8:47]
Roll call on 08:54 - Dec 4 with 3081 viewsswancity

Roll call on 08:45 - Dec 4 by Pegojack

This is the least enthusiastic I've ever felt about renewing my season ticket in 52 years of supporting the club, man and boy.

It's not about the team, these things go in cycles, its about the cynical way the sellouts stabbed their fellow Jacks in the back, and the shower of American corporate sh1te who now own the club. Keeping Jenkins in place just added insult to injury.

Can our previous owners Jenkins Morgan etc please read and digest this poignant message from a life long supporter. This is what you've done to our Club. Thanks and fook off.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Roll call on 09:02 - Dec 4 with 3062 views34dfgdf54

Roll call on 08:39 - Dec 4 by pencoedjack

I’ll renew because I love my football club even if it is a complete shambles both on & off the pitch.

Followed the club for 38 years can’t imagine Saturday afternoons without them.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 10:20]

That's the spirit.

Next year, if we are relegated which is looking like a safe bet, the players will need support more than ever because I would expect another struggle, same asHull and Sunderland. Nothing I hate more than supporters jumping ship when things go south.

Edit - FAO HerefordJack, also completely understand your point, we have been shafted, but we can't walk away, there is things to be done, the Independent Supporters Group being one of them.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 9:33]
Roll call on 09:35 - Dec 4 with 3001 viewsjackal

Going down today to renew.

Followed the club for 44 years and I'm not stopping now.

Just hoping for the day when the Yanks f*ck off and we can start again, even if we have to drop down the leagues to do it. Nothing could be worse than what we have now.
Login to get fewer ads

Roll call on 09:52 - Dec 4 with 2962 viewscmajack

Roll call on 08:45 - Dec 4 by Pegojack

I'm exactly the same as you. Been supporting the swans for a long long time. Would like to say stuff it I've had enough but know deep down will be renewing like every other season.
Roll call on 09:55 - Dec 4 with 2948 viewstaffpunk

Roll call on 09:35 - Dec 4 by jackal

Just hoping for the day when the Yanks f*ck off and we can start again, even if we have to drop down the leagues to do it. Nothing could be worse than what we have now.

Good for you, it's your Club, not theirs. People like you were there before they came on the scene, and you'll be there long after the Yanks and Jenkins have buggered off. The vast majority of those saying they won't renew will be first in the queue if you stay up.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Roll call on 10:48 - Dec 4 with 2862 viewsABERSWAN

If hundreds of fans stay away,the money men will not lose a penny or a wink of sleep,they will just close sections of the ground and save on stewards,policing,programme sellers,staff in the shop and so on. It's the small people at the club who will lose jobs and money.
Roll call on 12:54 - Dec 4 with 2773 viewsAguycalledJack

I will be renewing, as I have done for the last 33 years (since the age of 10).
Roll call on 14:01 - Dec 4 with 2646 viewsoldcob

Roll call on 12:54 - Dec 4 by AguycalledJack

I will be renewing, as I have done for the last 33 years (since the age of 10).

I too will be renewing next weekend. It's because I support Swansea City AFC and not "Swansea City AFC when things are going well". But if I thought for one minute not renewing would oust Jenkins I wouldn't renew. He's so thick skinned not renewing our season tickets wouldn't worry him one bit.
Roll call on 14:09 - Dec 4 with 2622 viewsNaughty71

I will not be renewing.

Call me plastic, call me fair weather, call me what you want, but I have been going to see the Swans since 1996 as a season ticket holder and I have always been entertained by the football.

I have not had that feeling for 3 years now, and the football on offer is tepid, slow and uninspiring. I can't remember the last time I got out of my seat for a bit of skill, or a great move, or, dare I say it, a goal.

It has now become a chore to go. It is a big chunk of my Saturday/Sunday. I have to leave 1-1 and a half hours before kick off, and it takes me another hour to get home. Frankly, I just don't look forward to it anymore and the sad thing is, I can think of a myriad number of things that I would rather be doing. It saddens me.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Roll call on 18:21 - Dec 4 with 2476 viewsJBT95

Roll call on 09:35 - Dec 4 by jackal

Certainly could be worse. Cardiff under Vinnie Tan 2012-15 is worse than what we have.
Roll call on 21:57 - Dec 4 with 2345 viewslifelong

I’ll be renewing, I love Swansea and the football club.
Roll call on 22:05 - Dec 4 with 2318 viewsTheResurrection

Roll call on 14:09 - Dec 4 by Naughty71

I will not be renewing.

Call me plastic, call me fair weather, call me what you want, but I have been going to see the Swans since 1996 as a season ticket holder and I have always been entertained by the football.

I have not had that feeling for 3 years now, and the football on offer is tepid, slow and uninspiring. I can't remember the last time I got out of my seat for a bit of skill, or a great move, or, dare I say it, a goal.

It has now become a chore to go. It is a big chunk of my Saturday/Sunday. I have to leave 1-1 and a half hours before kick off, and it takes me another hour to get home. Frankly, I just don't look forward to it anymore and the sad thing is, I can think of a myriad number of things that I would rather be doing. It saddens me.

I can somehow see this argument, but it is still, as you've called it, very fair weather.

The Swans will always have fans like this. Take it or leave it, there when the going is good etc, that's natural and every club has them. I don't blame you, it's what you feel and who you are, the Swans just aren't that important when push comes to shove.

£419 for 9 months of the trials and tribulations of SCFC, i'm in, with the good and the bad.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Roll call on 22:12 - Dec 4 with 2304 viewsbuilthjack

3 renewals here.
But we still need to put pressure on the sell outs and yanks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024