Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Small Talk Thread. 20:50 - Jan 27 with 11434 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

To take our minds off.

Anyone going anywhere nice this year?
The Small Talk Thread. on 08:41 - Jan 31 with 1719 viewswestberksr

The Small Talk Thread. on 08:42 - Jan 30 by BlackCrowe

Loved Laguna Beach. Eat at Nick's.

Will do. A lot of it is being hosted by friend that have a place overlooking the ocean. Should be a good trip, especially as I sorted out club tickets with air miles.
The Small Talk Thread. on 09:05 - Jan 31 with 1701 viewshopphoops

Wherever I go it will be with my faithful companion Gavin.
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airplane-mode/emotional-support-peacock-denied

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Small Talk Thread. on 09:19 - Jan 31 with 1693 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Small Talk Thread. on 09:05 - Jan 31 by hopphoops

Wherever I go it will be with my faithful companion Gavin.
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airplane-mode/emotional-support-peacock-denied

My mate's guitar got given it's own business class seat.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Small Talk Thread. on 11:32 - Jan 31 with 1669 viewsrobith

The Small Talk Thread. on 11:00 - Jan 30 by londonscottish

Pretty good list there.

Family holiday this year is Puglia. Never been there before, looking forward to it.

Let me know where you go and get up to!
The Small Talk Thread. on 15:39 - Jan 31 with 1625 viewsdistortR

to surmise this thread, those with money are going here, there and everywhere (Well, probably not here), and those without are going to Karl's. So do you think we should prepare a rota, or would it be more fun to all turn up at once? Maybe we should forward a list of our special dietary requirements so that Sheila isn't embarrassed by not being able to cater properly for us?
The Small Talk Thread. on 16:44 - Jan 31 with 1602 viewsBlackCrowe

The Small Talk Thread. on 15:39 - Jan 31 by distortR

to surmise this thread, those with money are going here, there and everywhere (Well, probably not here), and those without are going to Karl's. So do you think we should prepare a rota, or would it be more fun to all turn up at once? Maybe we should forward a list of our special dietary requirements so that Sheila isn't embarrassed by not being able to cater properly for us?

Is Karl's all-inclusive (cocktails, food, watersports etc)? If so put me down for a couple of weeks.

Any chance of a lift?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Small Talk Thread. on 17:51 - Jan 31 with 1583 viewsBklynRanger

I went to Barcelona and Milan this month, both courtesy of 80 quid vouchers from the monumentally shit Ryanair.

Milan was nice enough for a weekend - not that much there but good food and somewhere different.

For the Barcelona flight, they've just brought in that one bag rule, except the one bag must be small enough to fit under the seat in front of you. So half the plane got stuck with putting their bags in the hold and they then made us wait 90 minutes for them on the other side. They're either thick or sadists but probably both. Anyway, Barcelona seemed nice although we only really had one full day there. The Sagrada Familia is the maddest looking building I've ever seen.

Going to Marrakech in March for the wife's birthday - booked that when a bit drunk and have no idea what it'll be like, people say good things.

Finally, New York in the second week of June for 9 days of nostalgia and self-doubt. Booked entirely based on the weather - starting to get a bit boiley but not completely there yet.
The Small Talk Thread. on 19:19 - Jan 31 with 1567 viewskarl

The Small Talk Thread. on 23:01 - Jan 30 by HantsR

Go and see Karl - great place, lovely people and not too costly!

That bugger is on a long standing invitation, but Icarus only flies to the sun its seems!

Haha, I've met many an R in Orkney now so if anyone is up here give me a shout, and there's only room in our house for one peculiar diet though!

I'm not planning anything other than a few trips to football through the year since we've not long bought a house needing some work doing up so hopefully get a few rays of sun here!
Login to get fewer ads

The Small Talk Thread. on 19:33 - Jan 31 with 1555 viewsNordicR

Trying to find time for a visit to W12 this spring.
The Small Talk Thread. on 19:45 - Jan 31 with 1542 viewskarl

The Small Talk Thread. on 16:44 - Jan 31 by BlackCrowe

Is Karl's all-inclusive (cocktails, food, watersports etc)? If so put me down for a couple of weeks.

Any chance of a lift?

You and Bazza have got the wrong idea about me mate....
The Small Talk Thread. on 21:01 - Jan 31 with 1522 viewsdistortR

The Small Talk Thread. on 19:45 - Jan 31 by karl

You and Bazza have got the wrong idea about me mate....

cocksports and watertails?
The Small Talk Thread. on 21:08 - Jan 31 with 1515 viewskarl

The Small Talk Thread. on 21:01 - Jan 31 by distortR

cocksports and watertails?

Got a house to pay for....
The Small Talk Thread. on 21:22 - Jan 31 with 1506 viewsLongsufferingR

The Small Talk Thread. on 14:00 - Jan 29 by ted_hendrix

Been to Rome Fiumicino Airport on numerous occasions but i have never managed to visit the city itself which for history reasons has been a lifelong ambition.
2nd July I'm on me way at long last for a few days, the thought of actually visiting the Sistine Chapel and just taking it all in is a buzz and a half, I cant wait bloody wait.

Spent a few days of my honeymoon in Rome. Ted, if you like your history, it's an absolutely amazing place. Fascinating sites round every corner. You'll love it, especially the Coliseum.

Me, Portugal May and Guernsey July. Appointment with bank manager September.
The Small Talk Thread. on 21:51 - Jan 31 with 1479 viewstkqpr

Been to Lanzarote in for 4 days cycling with the club, Fuetreventura with the family in half term, but I'll be out biking in the mornings and France in the Dordoyne for the family summer hols. Ah and forgot about the 6 days cycling in the Alps in July .... doing The Marmott!

I got the chance for 3/4 days in May/June for a long weekend away with the wife, but no idea where to go, went to New York last year which was excellent so any suggestions would be great, not necessarily a beach break, more some culture or sightseeing experience. Any suggestions?
The Small Talk Thread. on 00:04 - Feb 1 with 1438 viewsted_hendrix

The Small Talk Thread. on 21:22 - Jan 31 by LongsufferingR

Spent a few days of my honeymoon in Rome. Ted, if you like your history, it's an absolutely amazing place. Fascinating sites round every corner. You'll love it, especially the Coliseum.

Me, Portugal May and Guernsey July. Appointment with bank manager September.

Cheers Mate, I've booked and printed out my fast track ticket (with a guide) to the Vatican and museum, I read that the queues can be up to 3 hours (sod that) 60 bloody Euro's for the ticket though.
Be lucky.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Small Talk Thread. on 01:07 - Feb 1 with 1413 viewsrrrspricey

The Small Talk Thread. on 00:04 - Feb 1 by ted_hendrix

Cheers Mate, I've booked and printed out my fast track ticket (with a guide) to the Vatican and museum, I read that the queues can be up to 3 hours (sod that) 60 bloody Euro's for the ticket though.
Be lucky.

Did Rome With Mrs Paul couple of years back, absolutely loved it, one of the few cities I'd like to return to.

Off to Reykjavik next month, tour prices there make Rome seem cheap,. Blue Lagoon £160 for the two of us and that's the cheapest of the three tours we have booked!

August I'm back to Mugello for 3 days playing Barry Sheen, can't wait, amazing track!!
The Small Talk Thread. on 01:26 - Feb 1 with 1407 viewskarl

The Small Talk Thread. on 01:07 - Feb 1 by rrrspricey

Did Rome With Mrs Paul couple of years back, absolutely loved it, one of the few cities I'd like to return to.

Off to Reykjavik next month, tour prices there make Rome seem cheap,. Blue Lagoon £160 for the two of us and that's the cheapest of the three tours we have booked!

August I'm back to Mugello for 3 days playing Barry Sheen, can't wait, amazing track!!

Barry Sheen? What a waste sliding off at the first bend, get yourself riding like Joey Dunlop (or Alex George as my young fella is named after).
Sorry that's Isle of Man bias for the best racers!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 1:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024