Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Thompson - good enough? 12:09 - Feb 14 with 5655 viewsgeraldo

I will no doubt upset some people with this post, but for all his bravery in beating cancer,
I don't think he warrants a place either in the team or on the bench.

He came on as a sub last night at a crucial point in the game even though Rathbone and McGahey were on the bench.

I don't think he offers anything apart from aimless running.We all know that KH has a soft spot for him but there is no room for sympathy in our current perilous position.
Irrespective of how the game is going I think KH will give him some game time on Sunday

Joe Thompson - good enough? on 09:04 - Feb 15 with 970 viewspaulscho

Joe Thompson - good enough? on 23:45 - Feb 14 by Daley_Lama

Ii very much hope to see Joey T on the pitch on Sunday.

The other two subs can be tactical.

I take it its JT that took us to the bottom of the L1 table with his two performances from the subs bench.

livinginadalewonderland

Joe Thompson - good enough? on 09:26 - Feb 15 with 938 viewsParkinsGimp

Sorry but the lad has never been good enough to play at this level. Great lad and so brave and so proud of him coming back from the evil of cancer . To come back as an athlete as well is tremendous , but he has never been more than a National League standard player. He looks lost on the pitch , like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He offer very little in way of attacking ability and his defensive qualities are almost non existent.
I wish him all the best in the future but this shouldnt be at the Dale on sentiment.
Joe Thompson - good enough? on 09:29 - Feb 15 with 931 viewspaulscho

Joe Thompson - good enough? on 09:26 - Feb 15 by ParkinsGimp

Sorry but the lad has never been good enough to play at this level. Great lad and so brave and so proud of him coming back from the evil of cancer . To come back as an athlete as well is tremendous , but he has never been more than a National League standard player. He looks lost on the pitch , like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He offer very little in way of attacking ability and his defensive qualities are almost non existent.
I wish him all the best in the future but this shouldnt be at the Dale on sentiment.

i guess guaranteed a contract extension,pretty sure he will serve us very well in L2.

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024