Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Humphrys 09:46 - Mar 1 with 2852 viewselectricblue

After watching the two spurs games on tv Stephen Humphrys looks a decent player and would fulham be looking to off load him to Dale in the summer......
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 14:31]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stephen Humphrys on 09:48 - Mar 1 with 2835 viewsThe_Knightowl

His price has probably increased 10 fold on those 2 performances.
Stephen Humphrys on 12:32 - Mar 1 with 2503 viewsShun

I was really really impressed with him last night, as I have been every time he's played for us. He's strong, fast, and good with the ball at his feet. The only thing Calvin beats him on IMO is his defensive attributes, but for me it'd be Henderson and Humprhys as our main front two for the rest of the season.
Stephen Humphrys on 12:50 - Mar 1 with 2439 viewsJimmyRustler

He's a unit and with more time could become a classy player. He will probably get loaned out to a Championship club next season (I'm of the opinion that Fulham will get promoted anyway).
Stephen Humphrys on 13:09 - Mar 1 with 2375 viewsBartRowou

Stephen Humphrys on 12:32 - Mar 1 by Shun

I was really really impressed with him last night, as I have been every time he's played for us. He's strong, fast, and good with the ball at his feet. The only thing Calvin beats him on IMO is his defensive attributes, but for me it'd be Henderson and Humprhys as our main front two for the rest of the season.

He wins nowhere near as many headers as Calvin (at either end) but I agree with the rest. Hope he doesn't disappear into the injuries black-hole and we never see him again.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Stephen Humphrys on 13:13 - Mar 1 with 2358 views49thseason

Stephen Humphrys on 12:32 - Mar 1 by Shun

We cant defend our way to safety, we need to score goals so Humphreys has to play.
Stephen Humphrys on 22:57 - Mar 1 with 1884 viewsrochdalefan9

Anyone know if Humphries was injured last night or was he taken off as a precaution. We need him until the end of the season. Also Delaney is a good player.

Ideally I would like to see the following go up:-

Wolves - because they deserve
Derby - because of what happened against QPR a few years ago when Derby should have gone up
Fulham
Stephen Humphrys on 07:59 - Mar 2 with 1690 viewsboromat

Hill mentioned he was complaining of feeling ill at half time.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024