Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? 16:45 - Mar 31 with 8563 viewsJame13

Narsingh was bought from a Champions League side, he is fast and strong and though people say he can't defend he has proved that isn't the case.

Dyer isn't good enough for the team he doesn't move into space and Is the reason Naughton receives so much stick, because he attacks and defends with no help from Dyer. He doesn't put the effort in, when you lose the ball... run and win it back. Routledge is on another planet too you can't tell me he offers anything. He bounces up and down like a bunny making it look like he's doing something but he isn't.

Just wanted to know people's thoughts, Narsingh has barely been used since he scored the winner at Watford because unlike others he gambles and follows the ball into the box and beats players.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 17:26]
Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:07 - Mar 31 with 4853 viewsnantywatcher

Because he's the poorest of the three is the most likely answer?
Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:09 - Mar 31 with 4840 viewsclement

And orlandi was from Barcelona

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:10 - Mar 31 with 4831 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think going forward he is very pacey and can be dangerous.
He is hit and miss at that though and he doesn't track back well enough. A luxury we can't afford with our weak squad.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:11 - Mar 31 with 4816 viewsSTID2017

Narsingh has never had a fair run in the team.
Dyer shouldn't have started before him.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:13 - Mar 31 with 4804 viewsDippy

They're all sh*te.. some Championship wingers are far superior.

Adama Traore
Sessegnon

And even Modou is doing well at Reading.

Give me those Championship 3 over the others

Poll: Cooper Out

Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:17 - Mar 31 with 4784 viewsBytholWyn

Our improved performance in the second half coincided with the introduction of Routledge - who showed composure on the ball that was sorely lacking up to that point. It's not what people will want to hear, but it's true nevertheless.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:36 - Mar 31 with 4712 viewssP7qupUf

I think Dyer is by far he poorest of them all. Offers nothing in attack or defence and was shocking against Spurs. At least the Flying Dutchman offers something going forward.... he scored a very important winner at Watford.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:05 - Apr 14 with 4315 viewsJame13

Maybe Carlos saw this and put out some decent forwards for a change
Login to get fewer ads

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:19 - Apr 14 with 4269 viewsLeonWasGod

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:05 - Apr 14 by Jame13

Maybe Carlos saw this and put out some decent forwards for a change

Let’s see where he plays first. Hopefully Narsingh will be used as a winger and not rwb.

Agreed though - we haven’t used him enough.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:21 - Apr 14 with 4266 viewslondonlisa2001

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:19 - Apr 14 by LeonWasGod

Let’s see where he plays first. Hopefully Narsingh will be used as a winger and not rwb.

Agreed though - we haven’t used him enough.

The order they've used for the players suggests Narsingh as rwb and Naughton as right sided CB to me. They tend to tweet the team in formation order.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 14:23]
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:36 - Apr 14 with 4223 viewsLeonWasGod

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:21 - Apr 14 by londonlisa2001

The order they've used for the players suggests Narsingh as rwb and Naughton as right sided CB to me. They tend to tweet the team in formation order.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 14:23]

That’s what I’m thinking. Won’t be long to find out I guess. If it’s the case it will be really interesting to see how Narsingh copes defensively. Naughts I’m comfortable with and having him help/cover Narsingh is good. Maybe Narsingh will be let off yhe leash a bit. Suppose it depends on Eveton too - I’d target that side but don’t know who they’ve got on the left (ahead of Baines presumably).
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:38 - Apr 14 with 4073 viewsHighjack

There was an old fat bloke shouting at Narsingh telling him he's shit and he should f*ck off back to Holland all day today.

We have some fantastic fans.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:42 - Apr 14 with 4055 viewsDJack

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:38 - Apr 14 by Highjack

There was an old fat bloke shouting at Narsingh telling him he's shit and he should f*ck off back to Holland all day today.

We have some fantastic fans.

That was Carlos...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:42 - Apr 14 with 4052 viewsAl_Bundy

Why is Dyer and Rutledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:17 - Mar 31 by BytholWyn

Our improved performance in the second half coincided with the introduction of Routledge - who showed composure on the ball that was sorely lacking up to that point. It's not what people will want to hear, but it's true nevertheless.

"composure on the ball" ..... Lol

He should be nowhere near the club never mind the first team squad.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:59 - Apr 14 with 3999 viewspencoedjack

As most know I’m not Dyers biggest fan but I’d start him before Narsingh

Looked unfit & not up for a battle.

I hate the fact we have no decent wide men
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:14 - Apr 14 with 3971 viewsGeoffThom

Narsingh was bloody awful and so was dyer today we’ve struggled all year on the wing
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:21 - Apr 14 with 3961 viewsgrabsplatter

Narsingh was poor, Dyer was worse & Routledge shouldn't be in the first team squad - shocking recruitment!
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:12 - Apr 14 with 3905 viewsswanforthemoney

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:59 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

As most know I’m not Dyers biggest fan but I’d start him before Narsingh

Looked unfit & not up for a battle.

I hate the fact we have no decent wide men

The thing Dyer brings to the party is an enthusiasm, a willingness to track back and the ability to play the short passing game. (no pun intended). SO yes we should start him ahead of the other two.
If you look at the make-up of the team since we improved after Christmas, Dyer has been in the team for the majority of games.

I stand in the North Stand

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:19 - Apr 14 with 3887 viewsDr_Winston

Narsingh started well enough but he looked well below the pace he was supposed to have. It's not easy for any player to produce their best when in and out of the side, but we should have got more from him than we have. Someone we need to improve on come summer.

Dyer can do a job. In an ideal world we'd have better options and he wouldn't need to start too often, but he's worth having on the bench in case of emergencies or to close out games.

Routledge is way, way past his best and shouldn't be here any more. Keeping him around is sullying a more than decent club career.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:27 - Apr 14 with 3854 viewsFlashberryjack

Are we really debating which is the best between Narsingh, Dyer and Routledge ?

The debate should be which of them is the worst, because all three a f*cking awfull.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:29 - Apr 14 with 3836 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Apparently Montero was shite

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:36 - Apr 14 with 3829 viewsFlashberryjack

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:29 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Apparently Montero was shite

Apparently ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:45 - Apr 14 with 3809 viewsmarchamjack

From the OP...fast...strong...beats people....had to do a double check to see we were talking about Narsingh!

Hes none of those things.

Deceptively slow...weak in any challenge...can't beat a fckn egg...yes he's all of those things.

Dyer plainly not the player he was, but showed 2nd half he should start over Narsingh all day.

To be fair, neither are good enough if we stay up.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 21:43 - Apr 14 with 3726 viewsRancid

Tried and tested
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 21:46 - Apr 14 with 3704 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 20:36 - Apr 14 by Flashberryjack

Apparently ?

I hated all those goals he created

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024