Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread 11:51 - May 6 with 44617 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 20:59 - May 8 with 3512 viewscackinthesackjack

#TFT TimeFor Tammy

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:00 - May 8 with 3506 viewsjack2jack

It's all a bit desperate.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:00 - May 8 with 3481 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its coming

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:01 - May 8 with 3429 viewsmagicdaps10

We are blowing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:01 - May 8 with 3459 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fking hell. Do something.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:01 - May 8 with 3456 viewsAl_Bundy

Another free header FFS
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:03 - May 8 with 3409 viewsAmbergambler

Honest to god where would we be without our goalie?
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:03 - May 8 with 3406 viewsMorganator100

Attack minded substitute
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:03 - May 8 with 3388 viewsSmellyplumz

He who dares wins rodders

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:04 - May 8 with 3373 viewsjack2jack

Come on Tammy, do your stuff
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:04 - May 8 with 3344 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:03 - May 8 by Ambergambler

Honest to god where would we be without our goalie?

With 10 men?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:13 - May 8 with 3111 viewsThornburyswan

Hughes going 3 up top, he I still going for the win!
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:14 - May 8 with 3077 viewsCaptain_Sham

I was 10 mins out. 73rd minute not 83rd. fuk

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:15 - May 8 with 3043 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:13 - May 8 by Thornburyswan

Hughes going 3 up top, he I still going for the win!

They're getting more assertive now oh bollox
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:15 - May 8 with 3001 viewsAl_Bundy

2 FREE HEADERS AND ONE UNMARKED STRIKER !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FECKING DISGRACE !
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:15 - May 8 with 2991 viewsBloodyhills

FFS

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:15 - May 8 with 2975 viewsSmellyplumz

Thanks Huw

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:16 - May 8 with 2911 viewsmagicdaps10

Thats us gone.

Bye bye premier league.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:16 - May 8 with 2908 viewsjack2jack

Oh! Fvck in hell
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:17 - May 8 with 2829 viewsAmbergambler

Gabbiafckingdini
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:17 - May 8 with 2794 viewsSmellyplumz

We've not been good enough

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:17 - May 8 with 2746 viewstrinityann

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:16 - May 8 by jack2jack

Oh! Fvck in hell

Five at the bloody back, you tosser Carlos.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:20 - May 8 with 2515 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:17 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

We've not been good enough

We just cannot score
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:21 - May 8 with 2443 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:20 - May 8 by Ambergambler

We just cannot score

Awful at the back awful in the middle and awful in the front

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:21 - May 8 with 2441 viewsMorganator100

I get the feeling their players want it more than ours now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024