Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread 11:51 - May 6 with 44620 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:22 - May 8 with 3940 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:21 - May 8 by Morganator100

I get the feeling their players want it more than ours now.

agreed...again
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:23 - May 8 with 3894 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:21 - May 8 by Morganator100

And their manager

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:23 - May 8 with 3860 viewsAmbergambler

They are better than ours.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:26 - May 8 with 3678 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ki is a sh!thouse, how has he stayed on
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:27 - May 8 with 3558 viewsRevJames

They just have more quality than us, including the bench.

We are just very poor and you know who to thank for that.

It is what it is.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:27 - May 8 with 3528 viewsMorganator100

We now have no shape whatsoever. It's as if when we go away from the 5 at the back players don't know where they are supposed to play.

Poor management /coaching or is it just poor players who are not PL? A bit of both I reckon.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:28 - May 8 with 3443 viewsTheKirkyLife

Told you.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:29 - May 8 with 3414 viewsMorganator100

and that play sums up Jordan Ayew, a selfish player. Never passes to players in space and better positions than him.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:30 - May 8 with 3333 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:27 - May 8 by RevJames

They just have more quality than us, including the bench.

We are just very poor and you know who to thank for that.

It is what it is.

Correct. No lack of effort on our part. We’re just not good enough individually or as a unit.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:30 - May 8 with 3305 viewsAl_Bundy

Ki still on !!

Carroll on !!!

Well done Carlos plot truly lost.... and keep the long ball up
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:31 - May 8 with 3228 viewsKennedy

Years and years of piss poor transfers windows this is what you get.

The players are just not up for it.

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:32 - May 8 with 3137 viewsTheKirkyLife

I cannot even begin to tell you all how utterly livid I am. Actually almost threw the phone through the TV.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:32 - May 8 with 3121 viewsAl_Bundy

Its dreadful on so many levels
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:33 - May 8 with 3102 viewsjack2jack

What the fvck was that corner.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:33 - May 8 with 3078 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:31 - May 8 by Kennedy

Years and years of piss poor transfers windows this is what you get.

The players are just not up for it.

They're just not up to it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:33 - May 8 with 3065 viewsSwansNZ

as per usual, created feck all

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:34 - May 8 with 2940 viewsBLAZE

You know what, I thought I'd be devastated when this moment came. But for me, it's absolutely and undeniably what we deserve - on and off the field - so I've found a strange sense of acceptance in it all.

That's the more rational side of me. The other half hopes that every single American investor loses a fortune, and that the sellout c*nts are too petrified to step foot on our streets and are hounded out of our city. They are responsible for this shambles and I hope they're held to account one way or another.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:36 - May 8 with 2800 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:34 - May 8 by BLAZE

You know what, I thought I'd be devastated when this moment came. But for me, it's absolutely and undeniably what we deserve - on and off the field - so I've found a strange sense of acceptance in it all.

That's the more rational side of me. The other half hopes that every single American investor loses a fortune, and that the sellout c*nts are too petrified to step foot on our streets and are hounded out of our city. They are responsible for this shambles and I hope they're held to account one way or another.

I'm where your at blaze, if this starts the downfall of Huw and the yanks I'll be glad. We've been shite for a long time now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:38 - May 8 with 2643 viewsWarwickHunt

We can't even keep possession at a fücking throw-in.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:38 - May 8 with 2598 viewsSwansNZ

We're sh1t

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:39 - May 8 with 2559 viewsjack2jack

We've had it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:39 - May 8 with 2528 viewsMorfa_Same

Let's face it, we could have played until next weekend and we wouldn't have scored.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:39 - May 8 with 2515 viewsAl_Bundy

Ki passing back in the 95th min and then get hoofed forward with nobody in the last third..... simply clueless in fact all we deserve !
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:39 - May 8 with 2505 viewsphact0rri

And we know who to blame and it isn't a single player on the pitch.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:40 - May 8 with 2468 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:39 - May 8 by Morfa_Same

Let's face it, we could have played until next weekend and we wouldn't have scored.

We couldn't score against pennard colts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024