Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread 11:51 - May 6 with 44619 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 May 2018 18:50]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:09 - May 8 with 2770 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 21:43 - May 8 by Morfa_Same

If there's been a worse midfield in Premier League history than Carroll, Clucas, Ki and King I'm struggling to think of one.

Derby, possibly Cardiff.

How's our "football ethos" now Jenkins, you UTTER FÛCKING CÛNT?
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:11 - May 8 with 2742 viewsnorthstand

What have we just witnessed?, all of us in pompey behind you all, ready to celebrate the demise of that lot down the road in Southampton. A truly shocking display from a team who were at home and needed to win to almost guarantee prem football next season. they even threw an extra striker on. used to like the decent football Swansea played but we all see why you are going to get relegated. first thing first get shot of that negative manager, ruined our night but reality is you simply do not deserve to be in the prem. shocking, really was. :-(
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:11 - May 8 with 2740 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:04 - May 8 by PozuelosSideys

Errr thats not what youve been saying at all. But nobody likes having it pointed out that they were wrong.

She's more than capable of fighting her own battles but you're wrong Poz. I recall many posts where Lisa has complained about the quality of the squad. Point scoring is a bit pathetic at this juncture I reckon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:12 - May 8 with 2692 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:00 - May 8 by theloneranger

FFS

Shane Long wins first header, they win 2nd header, A Ayew kicks the ball against Gabiadini, and then off Mawson AGAIN into the net

Win ?????
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:13 - May 8 with 2658 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:02 - May 8 by Sirjohnalot

As awful as being relegated may be, it could be the clean sweep that is needed. The owners will think if we survive that nothing needs to change, minimal investment equates to survival and another season in the Premiership.

Relegation may serve them to realise that things needs to be done. Investment is needed, albeit at a lesser amount in the Championship. Jenkins may well leave (didn't he say he was going at the end of this season ?) and welcome someone else in 'to take us forward on an exciting new adventure'.

We will see next year, either way, what the Owners are made of (I know we said this last year) If they want to save their investment they will inject money in or sell. If they inject money in to the club, we will know they may be serious, if they sell, then whoever buys will do it in order to make something of a Championship club and may have some real interest.

On a different note, why do the camera men always focus in on the kids bursting into tears, tucked into mum and dad's arms on these days, destined to be ridiculed forever more by their mates, on youtube ? : )

There were grown men crying!
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:13 - May 8 with 2652 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:07 - May 8 by londonlisa2001

I have quite literally no idea what you are talking about.

Show me.

Show me where I said that the squad were anything other than f*cking awful.

I've been banging on about it for two years.

I cant be arsed to trawl the match threads. Dunno why im having a pop at you anyway. Apologies

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:14 - May 8 with 2607 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:13 - May 8 by Ambergambler

There were grown men crying!

🤣🤣🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:15 - May 8 with 2565 viewsSoberBaker

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:02 - May 8 by Sirjohnalot

As awful as being relegated may be, it could be the clean sweep that is needed. The owners will think if we survive that nothing needs to change, minimal investment equates to survival and another season in the Premiership.

Relegation may serve them to realise that things needs to be done. Investment is needed, albeit at a lesser amount in the Championship. Jenkins may well leave (didn't he say he was going at the end of this season ?) and welcome someone else in 'to take us forward on an exciting new adventure'.

We will see next year, either way, what the Owners are made of (I know we said this last year) If they want to save their investment they will inject money in or sell. If they inject money in to the club, we will know they may be serious, if they sell, then whoever buys will do it in order to make something of a Championship club and may have some real interest.

On a different note, why do the camera men always focus in on the kids bursting into tears, tucked into mum and dad's arms on these days, destined to be ridiculed forever more by their mates, on youtube ? : )

It's the parents responsibility to educate their kids before the game not to act like a complete Cardiff cry-baby c*nt if things don't go your way.

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:17 - May 8 with 2525 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:11 - May 8 by northstand

What have we just witnessed?, all of us in pompey behind you all, ready to celebrate the demise of that lot down the road in Southampton. A truly shocking display from a team who were at home and needed to win to almost guarantee prem football next season. they even threw an extra striker on. used to like the decent football Swansea played but we all see why you are going to get relegated. first thing first get shot of that negative manager, ruined our night but reality is you simply do not deserve to be in the prem. shocking, really was. :-(

Sadly i have to agree.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:17 - May 8 with 2505 viewsLibertarian

Oh flaps
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:18 - May 8 with 2493 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:14 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

🤣🤣🤣

I know, saw that too. Did have a bit of a titter at that. It’s the words ‘devastation’ make me laugh. If you’re devastated, you need to have a word with yourself
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:23 - May 8 with 2323 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:11 - May 8 by northstand

We could have told you that this morning !

At least you only saw 90 mins of it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:23 - May 8 with 2321 viewsairedale

Anything good on telly tomorrow?
The Officiyal Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:26 - May 8 with 2239 viewssplJack

Never mind, at least we're not in league 1 like you scruffy cu"nts.

Now fu3ck off
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:31 - May 8 with 2129 viewsDafyddHuw

Can't fault any of that, butt
The Officiyal Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:32 - May 8 with 2078 viewsnorthstand

The Officiyal Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:26 - May 8 by splJack

Never mind, at least we're not in league 1 like you scruffy cu"nts.

Now fu3ck off

now now taff, we not yet ready for the championship or prem, you boys will never be back there for many years, seen your team few times, and you is the scruffy one now be off with you, you got school tomorrow and us adults chatting football,. at the moment even we could beat you, that's how far your standards have slipped. now to the adults I hope you thrash stoke and they get a spanking from man city.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:35 - May 8 with 2024 viewsmolefink

Serves you right for CHEATING and not paying your bills and going into admin TWICE, CHEATING IDIOTS. Going down, going down, going down. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
The Officiyal Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:37 - May 8 with 1987 viewsWarwickHunt

The Officiyal Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:32 - May 8 by northstand

now now taff, we not yet ready for the championship or prem, you boys will never be back there for many years, seen your team few times, and you is the scruffy one now be off with you, you got school tomorrow and us adults chatting football,. at the moment even we could beat you, that's how far your standards have slipped. now to the adults I hope you thrash stoke and they get a spanking from man city.

Thanks.

Your "Janet and John Learn English" is in the post. Enjoy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:41 - May 8 with 1905 viewsmolefink

Want to come down to your CAPITAL CITY next season and watch some top class football?????. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:42 - May 8 with 1882 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:41 - May 8 by molefink

Want to come down to your CAPITAL CITY next season and watch some top class football?????. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No your smelly mums quim will create to much smog to see the game.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:43 - May 8 with 1853 viewsnorthstand

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:35 - May 8 by molefink

Serves you right for CHEATING and not paying your bills and going into admin TWICE, CHEATING IDIOTS. Going down, going down, going down. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

er not going down, new owners no debts, climbing back slowly, may see you next year but beware what happened to sunderland, I will leave you now as te kids are obviously sore losers up there. be seeing you soon. mwah.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:45 - May 8 with 1827 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:43 - May 8 by northstand

er not going down, new owners no debts, climbing back slowly, may see you next year but beware what happened to sunderland, I will leave you now as te kids are obviously sore losers up there. be seeing you soon. mwah.

I wouldn't kiss him fella you might end up with six fingers up ur hoop.

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:45 - May 8 with 1821 viewsAnotherJohn

Just back and what was on view was a microcosm of our season: negative team selection. possession without penetration, missed chances and taken out with a sucker punch. Nobody, except perhaps Fabs, emerged with any credit, and a few like Olsson, Clucas and and King were dire. Just a slim hope now, which could be extinguished tomorrow. It seems that the 'next level' beckons.
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:46 - May 8 with 1806 viewsmolefink

The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:43 - May 8 by northstand

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA PLONCKER. NATIONAL LEAGUE IN 4 SEASONS. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The Official Swansea City Vs Southampton FC Match Thread on 22:49 - May 8 with 1778 viewsmolefink

sunderland???? rename that jackland hahahahaha. suck it up cheat
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024