Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit! 10:16 - Jun 25 with 11177 viewsjasonbromham

https://www.store.swanseacity.com/event/kit

That logo!

New Kit! on 18:01 - Jun 25 with 3188 viewsWhiterockin

New Kit! on 17:07 - Jun 25 by giantstoneater

Went down to the club shop to see if it was on sale!!

That was a waste of a trip.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

New Kit! on 20:28 - Jun 25 with 3066 viewsHighjack

New Kit! on 14:59 - Jun 25 by Darran

Botti.

That kind of shows exactly where our preparations lie I suppose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New Kit! on 20:42 - Jun 25 with 3038 viewspencoedjack

New Kit! on 16:20 - Jun 25 by JoshTheJack

Somebody on Twitter changed the colour scheme of the sponsor looks alot better fair play,Wonder if it's too late to change.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fan-just

[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 16:25]

Nothing wrong with the red white & blue logo
New Kit! on 20:55 - Jun 25 with 3011 viewsSmellyplumz

Fůck spending one penny on that shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

New Kit! on 21:36 - Jun 25 with 2953 viewsSgorioFruit

dear oh dear, how things have really fallen apart for my dear old SCFC

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

New Kit! on 21:52 - Jun 25 with 2919 viewscentrestandswan

Fack me, the size of the goalkeeper in the first pic doesn't give me much confidence .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

New Kit! on 22:21 - Jun 25 with 2882 viewsgiantstoneater

New Kit! on 18:01 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

That was a waste of a trip.

Stupid of me to think the day they unveiled the new kit perhaps they might have it up for sale at the club shop how wrong was I!!
New Kit! on 11:33 - Jun 26 with 2707 viewsDewi1jack

New Kit! on 16:39 - Jun 25 by DUChampion

Could be interesting on the pre-season tour...

Think it'll go down a bomb personally.
Especially with some of our fans bouncing around Germany on the beer.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit! on 12:57 - Jun 27 with 2510 viewsLeonWasGod

New Kit! on 12:47 - Jun 25 by Garyjack

I quite like the logo. If only because it will give us something to aim at!

Have you seen the size of it? If we can't hit a goal that's 8 yards wide, we've got no chance!
New Kit! on 16:30 - Jun 27 with 2431 viewsAlfieMooresSon

New Kit! on 10:20 - Jun 25 by Swan91

The white and black style I like... I hate that stupid J and the shirt sponsor though...

Looks cheap as flack !!!
New Kit! on 16:38 - Jun 29 with 2323 viewsTheFranchise

Looking at some of the pictures on twitter most will need to go a few sizes up than normal. It looks like a very slim fit.
New Kit! on 17:01 - Jun 29 with 2291 viewsPhil_S

New Kit! on 20:42 - Jun 25 by pencoedjack

Nothing wrong with the red white & blue logo

Its also the fact that the company logo is the company logo - they will want it in the format that they always use it in because that is what they have paid for

Not a fan of either shirt - have my retro DP black and white hoop one on order, that will keep me more than happy for the next 9 months (and beyond!)
New Kit! on 17:04 - Jun 29 with 2282 viewsWingstandwood

All those years?... In one of the most lucrative, most richest, most commercially attractive of sporting interests i.e. the worldwide Premier League juggernaut and phenomenon but yet? Not one household name was (or ever will be!) emblazoned upon a SCFC shirt!

Two Bob, small-time parochial parasitic impostors like Dineen and Pearlman whose obscene combined wage totals probably won't even be paid or matched by the various past and ongoing 'betting-companies' shirt sponsorship deals.

#Next Level#..... and the myth of American expertise that the takeover was meant to bring? But zero U.S based Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 market cap companies anywhere to be seen!...... #Next Level# bullsh@t for the eternally naive, gullible, thick and happy-clappy.

Argus!

New Kit! on 17:18 - Jun 29 with 2236 viewsjasper_T

New Kit! on 17:04 - Jun 29 by Wingstandwood

All those years?... In one of the most lucrative, most richest, most commercially attractive of sporting interests i.e. the worldwide Premier League juggernaut and phenomenon but yet? Not one household name was (or ever will be!) emblazoned upon a SCFC shirt!

Two Bob, small-time parochial parasitic impostors like Dineen and Pearlman whose obscene combined wage totals probably won't even be paid or matched by the various past and ongoing 'betting-companies' shirt sponsorship deals.

#Next Level#..... and the myth of American expertise that the takeover was meant to bring? But zero U.S based Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 market cap companies anywhere to be seen!...... #Next Level# bullsh@t for the eternally naive, gullible, thick and happy-clappy.

Outside the big 6 I've heard of very few of the companies that have been sponsoring PL teams.
New Kit! on 17:18 - Jun 29 with 2234 viewsBrynmillBob

The sponsor's logo was designed with Sanches in mind - too bad it's too late now
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 17:19]
New Kit! on 17:35 - Jun 29 with 2190 viewsWingstandwood

New Kit! on 17:18 - Jun 29 by jasper_T

Outside the big 6 I've heard of very few of the companies that have been sponsoring PL teams.

I have! Companies like AVIVA, Walkers, Crown Paints, Britannia Building Society, Virgin Media etc, etc, etc. Non betting company household names to me. Maybe not to you?

Argus!

New Kit! on 17:44 - Jun 29 with 2180 viewsLeonWasGod

New Kit! on 17:01 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

Its also the fact that the company logo is the company logo - they will want it in the format that they always use it in because that is what they have paid for

Not a fan of either shirt - have my retro DP black and white hoop one on order, that will keep me more than happy for the next 9 months (and beyond!)

There is that, although many do change their colours to suit a shirt. We did it on our centenary shirt.

Anyway , those retro ones do look good. Good choice.

I reckon the official away kit will still be popular with the kids.
New Kit! on 17:52 - Jun 29 with 2168 viewsjasper_T

New Kit! on 17:35 - Jun 29 by Wingstandwood

I have! Companies like AVIVA, Walkers, Crown Paints, Britannia Building Society, Virgin Media etc, etc, etc. Non betting company household names to me. Maybe not to you?

SportPesa, ManBetX, Palm, Dafabet, M88, FXPro, OpeSports...
New Kit! on 18:35 - Jun 29 with 2112 viewsLeonWasGod

New Kit! on 11:33 - Jun 26 by Dewi1jack

Think it'll go down a bomb personally.
Especially with some of our fans bouncing around Germany on the beer.

Dam, you beat me to it
New Kit! on 18:39 - Jun 29 with 2107 viewsLeonWasGod

New Kit! on 17:01 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

Just seen your Facebook post on the side Phil. That top looks great actually. Think I’ll give the missus one (and then buy her a top, boom tish).

Link here to the pic of it being ‘modelled’. No idea how to embed it in a post, sorry!
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155314147176721&set=a.418266706720.18609
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 18:40]
New Kit! on 19:51 - Jun 29 with 2074 viewsPhil_S

New Kit! on 18:39 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

Just seen your Facebook post on the side Phil. That top looks great actually. Think I’ll give the missus one (and then buy her a top, boom tish).

Link here to the pic of it being ‘modelled’. No idea how to embed it in a post, sorry!
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155314147176721&set=a.418266706720.18609
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 18:40]

They do look brilliant - cant wait for it to arrive!!

https://www.retrofootballtop.com/product-page/swansea-away-shirt-spall-1985-1986
New Kit! on 20:14 - Jun 29 with 2040 viewstrinityann

New Kit! on 19:51 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

They do look brilliant - cant wait for it to arrive!!

https://www.retrofootballtop.com/product-page/swansea-away-shirt-spall-1985-1986

Shirts are slim fit, you might want to try it on before you buy. My son normally buys medium T-Shirts and even the large in new top is tight.
New Kit! on 20:33 - Jun 29 with 2028 viewsBadlands

Someone needs to tell Joma a Medium in Swansea is someone who reads palms.

No one wants to see an XXX body in a JOMA XXX shirt.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024