Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread 09:59 - Sep 26 with 21925 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Sep 29 with 3654 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:01 - Sep 29 by jasper_T

While I wish it could be Bony instead of CBR, I think Oli can thrive in a dual-striker set up.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Sep 29 with 3594 views_

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:18 - Sep 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

While I wish it could be Bony instead of CBR, I think Oli can thrive in a dual-striker set up.

It's 451 not dual strikers

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:31 - Sep 29 with 3527 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:01 - Sep 29 by jasper_T

Surprised by that. Abandoning real wingers. 4231 with Celina and Byers wide, Ollie behind CBR? 442? Byers and Celina both like to come inside. Ollie can play wide but we need him in the middle. Interesting.

I’m confident though (normally a bad sign!). 2-0 Ollie brace, as the lad is due a couple.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Sep 29 with 3459 viewsjackrmee

Any streams please gents?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Sep 29 with 3425 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Sep 29 by _

It's 451 not dual strikers

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Sep 29 with 3351 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Sep 29 by jackrmee

We definitely won’t be set up like that. Soon find out though!
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Sep 29 with 3120 viewsGaz_M

Anyone with a stream, please PM me.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Sep 29 with 3061 viewsrossshaw

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Sep 29 by Gaz_M

Anyone with a stream, please PM me.

Similar, I would appreciate anything, even a radio stream!

Trundle could still do a job..

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Sep 29 with 2969 viewsThrasher6

Radio stream would do...can't get Radio Cardiff..I mean Radio Wales

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Sep 29 with 2949 viewsHugeEnkins

Not a great start to this game. A lot of long ball from the back
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 29 with 2906 viewsGaryjack

we're on i follow 10
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 29 with 2896 viewsOptimisticJack

Any radio streams please?

Optimisticjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 29 with 2893 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Sep 29 by Brexithomas17

id field them players

gould as keeper and guardian

rodon and harries defend from center
roberts and john side defence

tommy carroll grimes fulton dany james midfilder outlay

The two scots mckay n mcburnie to strike

only welshers, englishen and few scots should take on the pitch

i pray potter comes to his senses and chucks his ikea experiment to a bad hangover

I've seen some gibberish filled posts on here put I think you might just top them all with that one.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Sep 29 with 2812 viewsyescomeon

Potter knows best!

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Sep 29 with 2756 viewsMrSwerve

1-0

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Sep 29 with 2753 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Goal by BR, assist by Ollie.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Sep 29 with 2733 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 29 by Garyjack

we're on i follow 10

Make that 'we were on i follow 10'.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Sep 29 with 2600 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 29 by OptimisticJack

Any radio streams please?

About the only thing I can find. Costs a fiver.

https://www.liberty-stadium.com/events/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Sep 29 with 2498 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 29 by Garyjack

we're on i follow 10

Just got blocked all other games working

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Sep 29 with 2416 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Sep 29 by thornabyswan

Just got blocked all other games working

Same here. Ffs. Cnts. Same happened last week too
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Sep 29 with 2246 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Sep 29 by HugeEnkins

They are on to us… the man is
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Sep 29 with 2182 viewsSirjohnalot

Radio commentary is on Radio Wales on Sky....if my sky dish, mysteriously falls off the wall in the next five minutes, it’s definitley someone on here
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 15:38]
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Sep 29 with 2147 viewsjamiewales

radio wales freeview 719
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Sep 29 with 2101 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Sep 29 by HugeEnkins

Does this suggest our club are making more of an effort to get them shut down than other clubs are? I wonder why they'd be doing that?$?$?$?
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Sep 29 with 2086 viewsOptimisticJack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Sep 29 by jamiewales

radio wales freeview 719

Thank you !!

Optimisticjack

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024