Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread 09:59 - Sep 26 with 21926 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 29 with 3342 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Baker-Richardson's missed sitter made me realize something very odd:

Swans have never led, or trailed, by more than 1 goal at any time yet this season. Not one minute.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Sep 29 with 3329 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Sep 29 by BLAZE

Does this suggest our club are making more of an effort to get them shut down than other clubs are? I wonder why they'd be doing that?$?$?$?

I don't know. It was a QPR broadcast, so not necessarily our club doing anything. Really fcking annoying though.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 29 with 3242 viewsLord_Bony

Could use QPR club stream...but unfortunately only works in Ireland and outside uk.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Sep 29 with 3199 viewsjamiewales

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Sep 29 by BLAZE

Does this suggest our club are making more of an effort to get them shut down than other clubs are? I wonder why they'd be doing that?$?$?$?

There will be one tuesday , but how long it'll last before thry hit the button, who knows.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Sep 29 with 3085 viewsLeonWasGod

TV deals are killing the enjoyment of this sport. It’s not as if it’s even live. People can’t watch it because someone has bought the rights to show 3 minutes of highlights later on. Fecking nuts.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Sep 29 with 2902 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Sep 29 by jamiewales

There will be one tuesday , but how long it'll last before thry hit the button, who knows.

You'd think that the club could stream it on their website, and say charge a tenner to watch it. Save going down the pub to watch it on Sky red button.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Sep 29 with 2545 viewsBLAZE

WELL DONE YJB
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Sep 29 with 2503 viewsSenhin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swans have never led, or trailed, by more than 1 goal at any time yet this season. Not one minute.

Now we have.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 29 with 2476 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Sep 29 by Senhin

Now we have.

Get in !!! Who scored?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 29 with 2458 viewsSenhin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 29 by longlostjack

Get in !!! Who scored?

Connor.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 29 with 2426 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 29 by Senhin

Connor.

Ben Mark 2 the Jack Bastard!

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 29 with 2425 viewsSenhin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 29 by Senhin

Connor.

If score lines stay the same that puts us into the play off spaces on goal difference too.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 16:38]

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 29 with 2419 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Sep 29 by airedale

You'd think that the club could stream it on their website, and say charge a tenner to watch it. Save going down the pub to watch it on Sky red button.

I assume the match is on Swans TV thing, I sent another email this morning demanding my money back from the Bristol City game where it kicked me out after 3 minutes.

I'll not pay again until they refund, untrustworthy.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 29 with 2402 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Sep 29 by longlostjack

Get in !!! Who scored?

How you doing, Steve?

Listening to match on Radio Wales here in Absubia on a lovely sunny afternoon. Come on you Swans, keep your concentration.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Sep 29 with 2402 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 29 by Senhin

If score lines stay the same that puts us into the play off spaces on goal difference too.

👍

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Sep 29 with 2381 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Another £Million on Connor's asking price.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread (n/t) on 16:39 - Sep 29 with 2386 viewsSA4

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Sep 29 by Senhin

Or 8 points off the drop zone
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 16:41]
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Sep 29 with 2362 viewsBLAZE

3-0 Fulton, job done. Well done all
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 29 with 2329 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

And that ends that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Sep 29 with 2271 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

And that ends that.

Damn it Fulton I had 2-0 in the Prediction League. You’re forgiven !
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 16:44]

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Sep 29 with 2257 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Sep 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

And that ends that.

Good work, Tex.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread (n/t) on 16:44 - Sep 29 with 2241 viewsSenhin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread (n/t) on 16:39 - Sep 29 by SA4

Or 8 points off the drop zone
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 16:41]

Or 4 off top.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Sep 29 with 2224 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Considering how well QPR have been doing of late that is some score line for our boys.
It will give them a terrific confidence boost.
Ollie doing a lot of work, just like for the U23s.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 17:01]
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Sep 29 with 2213 viewsyescomeon

Feel a bit better about paying the swans a fiver to listen to a stream of radio Wales now.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 29 with 2025 viewsBLAZE

Good result for the home crowd, only our second home win in 11 I believe, so they were due one
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024