Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 21:56 - Oct 30 with 40489 viewsjackharris

The Rotherham United Disabled Supporters Assocation
have provided Swansea fans with a helpful map...

[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:04 - Nov 3 with 2427 viewsjasper_T

Poor management from Potter. They'd adapted to our main threat before half time so we played in front of them for most of the second half. Players tired with no replacements. Rotherham took control, won more second balls and put us under pressure.

Was he trying to make a point by not using any subs? First time I can genuinely believe some of the conspiracy theories tbh. Baffling otherwise.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Nov 3 with 2425 viewsSgorioFruit

this serves us right for pissing around with our keeper

anyone shed some light on why we have a sack of potatoes in goal when we have a much better keeper on the bench?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Nov 3 with 2412 viewsAnotherJohn

Gutted with that. Playing a team with zero confidence near the foot of the division, and had a massive possession advantage for much of the game, but failed to take our chances. Then our keeper's weakness in the air combines with a dodgy refereeing decision and the score is all square. I may be wearing my tinted specs, but didn't think either the free kick on the edge of the area or the second pen arose from clear offences. The depressing thing is that I don't think we would have scored another if there had been 30 minutes extra time.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Nov 3 with 2347 viewsymaohyd

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

We're not learning are we

Most important words written all day.

Potter has received and deserves plenty of praise, however he is in very real danger of his very promising managerial career coming to an abrupt road block (too harsh to say end) , if his teams continue to lose games like this and Ipswich.

0 points from winning positions from the bottom two clubs in the league for a team who have just come down.

Un fuc king acceptable.

As you say, lessons not being learned!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Nov 3 with 2305 viewsBLAZE

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Nov 3 by ItchySphincter

The ref has been okay, but soft if anything but has given us almost everything.

I love blaming the ref me, but what the f*ck people saw in this game I don't know. First penalty was blatant, second I'll have to see again - but if you raise your arms you run the risk. They were a dirty team in so much they were full of shoves and nudges, but I thought the ref gave us most of them. I dare say we went down easy at times too and he still gave them

This result is not the refs doing.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Nov 3 with 2238 viewsBrynmill_Jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Nov 3 by bluenile

No arguments over either penalty, we didn't take our clear-cut chances, subs needed to be made earlier, and as for Nordfeldt, Potter needs to learn to not let stubborness ruin his team selection. A guy I know told me that Mulder had complained to Potter about being dropped, to which Potter apparently replied "Well now i know who my regular keeper will be".................not good enough!

If he said that he may as well have taken his "emotional intelligence" dissertations and taken a giant sh*t on them. Terrible man mangement

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Nov 3 with 2224 viewsmonmouth

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Nov 3 by Highjack

That ref should be investigated. That was match fixing if I ever saw it.

Our goalkeeper should be f*cking investigated!!

I am as sick as a parrot and even this from the BBC couldn't cheer me up. "Long throws, crosses, punts into the box. Cardiff have tried it all".No.even that shower of shit can't do it today. Bad day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Nov 3 with 2221 viewsA_Fans_Dad

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

I love blaming the ref me, but what the f*ck people saw in this game I don't know. First penalty was blatant, second I'll have to see again - but if you raise your arms you run the risk. They were a dirty team in so much they were full of shoves and nudges, but I thought the ref gave us most of them. I dare say we went down easy at times too and he still gave them

Yes he gave us Ollies elbow or fist to the nose didn't he?
He gave them every possible foul except the Dive near the end, which he did NOT book their player for.
Login to get fewer ads

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:14 - Nov 3 with 2174 viewstheloneranger

This goalkeeping situation reminds me of Dai Davies and David Stewart.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:15 - Nov 3 with 2166 viewsElward

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Nov 3 by monmouth

I am as sick as a parrot and even this from the BBC couldn't cheer me up. "Long throws, crosses, punts into the box. Cardiff have tried it all".No.even that shower of shit can't do it today. Bad day.

Wonder what the odds were for Rotherham to win at 1-0 down. Maybe Nordfelt knows...
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:15 - Nov 3 with 2167 viewsHighjack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Nov 3 by monmouth

I have already conducted a full and thorough investigation on Nordvelt and the conclusion is he is utter shyte.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Nov 3 with 2147 viewscwm02

This is what happens when you have 72% possession and only score 1 goal. With that amount of possession we should be creating more chances and scoring more goals.

So many matches we should be finishing teams but don't.

Rotherham had a run of eight games without a win until they played us.

Ipswich haven't won a game all season until they play us.

And why is Nordfeldt still playing? Why the hell is Mulder dropped despite consistent good performances and keeping clean sheets?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 17:16]
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Nov 3 with 2144 viewsunion_jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

If he said that he may as well have taken his "emotional intelligence" dissertations and taken a giant sh*t on them. Terrible man mangement

Which makes me think he really didn't say that at all.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Nov 3 with 2142 viewsBLAZE

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:12 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes he gave us Ollies elbow or fist to the nose didn't he?
He gave them every possible foul except the Dive near the end, which he did NOT book their player for.

I saw the replay three times and I'm still not sure when the connection was made, neither was the commentator. Football is a physical game, knocks happen. There was zero intent whatsoever

As for your comment on the ref 'assaulting' McBurnie... Jesus wept.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Nov 3 with 2137 viewskarnataka

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

It may not have been his doing but he certainly made a significant contribution IMHO by, amongst other things, not clamping down on their thuggery in the first half.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:19 - Nov 3 with 2080 viewsA_Fans_Dad

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:16 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

I saw the replay three times and I'm still not sure when the connection was made, neither was the commentator. Football is a physical game, knocks happen. There was zero intent whatsoever

As for your comment on the ref 'assaulting' McBurnie... Jesus wept.

He new Ollie was down and didn't stop the match.
He also new exactly where ollie was and still managed to run over him.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:20 - Nov 3 with 2050 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kevin Ratcliffe saying on BBC Wales (he was part of the match commentary team) that both were soft penalties . I haven't seen the game so can't comment either way

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Nov 3 with 2026 viewsWarwickHunt

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:19 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

FFS grow up, you plum.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Nov 3 with 2008 viewsBLAZE

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:19 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

He was running backwards for crying out loud!! I'll agree that he should've stopped play sooner though, given Ollie clearly had a knock to the head

Blaming the ref is just papering over the real issue today. A baffling goalkeeper situation and a manager not making a substitution despite the fact Fer's fitness fell through the floor with about half hour to play

For a team that doesn't create much we're not clinical enough either. Celina in particular, he found the keeper 2 or 3 times again today
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:26 - Nov 3 with 1969 viewsBadlands

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:20 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Kevin Ratcliffe saying on BBC Wales (he was part of the match commentary team) that both were soft penalties . I haven't seen the game so can't comment either way

First one was absolutely bang on. Nordfeldt grabbed their player around the neck and hoiked him down. (TBF had it happened against us the ref today would have ignored it.) Nordfeldt had two easy opportunities to catch the ball and completely fluffed it. Worse than parks standard goalkeeping.
The second looked tome like a headed clearance but I could be wrong.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:27 - Nov 3 with 1965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

He was running backwards for crying out loud!! I'll agree that he should've stopped play sooner though, given Ollie clearly had a knock to the head

Blaming the ref is just papering over the real issue today. A baffling goalkeeper situation and a manager not making a substitution despite the fact Fer's fitness fell through the floor with about half hour to play

For a team that doesn't create much we're not clinical enough either. Celina in particular, he found the keeper 2 or 3 times again today

It's a massive pity that we didn't start Declan John today and left last week's starting midfield intact. Grimes playing in midfield would have had a much bigger say on the outcome of this game.

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:29 - Nov 3 with 1926 viewsA_Fans_Dad

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:22 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

FFS grow up, you plum.

Well we know you always support the hard man image of football, but it is supposed to about skill not who can be the hard man.
It is time you came into the new age of football and stoped living in the 70s.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:37 - Nov 3 with 1859 viewsswan65split

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

The ref has been very lenient on them all game by the sounds. All the more reason to put the opposition to bed , at one nil a ref can very quickly even things up. Shocking.

This all along, all us ancients have seen it before, years of it and always against teams from UUUUUP North.

we were far better side, just not clinical enough.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:41 - Nov 3 with 1806 viewsItchySphincter

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Nov 3 by Badlands

!!!!!!!!!

Penalties aside you think he was biased against us? No way.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:46 - Nov 3 with 1759 viewsItchySphincter

Exactly. If I could write a coherent sentence I might have written that myself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024