Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure 16:32 - Jan 31 with 3104 viewsthornabyswan

The Liberty needs to be vociferous.
The owners and traitors need to get the message.

Will this happen I doubt it.
But there will be a backlash at Bristol on Saturday.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 518 viewsjack247

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:13 - Jan 31 by Badlands

The Liberty should be vociferous in support of the team - sadly lacking recent years. Nothing to cheer! Poor excuse.
Backlash in Bristol - could be trouble then because a lot of fans are fed up of the moaners.

To be fair mate, a lot more are fed up of the owners
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:45 - Jan 31 with 473 viewsthornabyswan

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:20 - Jan 31 by union_jack

Probably the bit where you said there will be a backlash on Saturday.

I’d love to think there would be and that it would gather momentum through the season but I’ll believe it when I see it.

I really do think there will be a backlash Saturday our away support is always more vocal than at home.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:54 - Jan 31 with 448 viewschad

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:54 - Jan 31 by Highjack

At least Petty had the common decency to be in town for us to run him out of it. This bunch of c*nts aren’t even on the continent.

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:58 - Jan 31 with 413 viewspencoedjack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:09 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

I wouldn't be surprised if the previous shareholders including LD & HJ bought the club back. Now there's a thought.

That’s the day I don’t renew my ST
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 21:03 - Jan 31 with 377 viewsbuilthjack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:45 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

I really do think there will be a backlash Saturday our away support is always more vocal than at home.

The supporters will get behind the players and management.
But also give the dirty stinking sellouts and those lying owners hell.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 21:04 - Jan 31 with 375 viewsderijack

I predicted this last Christmas when the SCSA were getting reactions from the sellouts and other parties who'd made a few quid (nobody else has since funnily enough).

I still think the sellouts will buy the club back with some bullshit 'we made a mistake' comments and basically will have made millions at risk of the club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024