Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where has the money gone? 03:01 - Feb 3 with 9905 viewsmattyboy32

This is my first post on this site and with recent evens wanted to know where fans think the money we have earned from are transfer dealings over the years have gone. Personally I think this little quote about mr.leviens acquisition sums it all up.

“In 2012, Erick Thohir and Jason Levien purchased the club and its holding company, with Chang remaining as a minority investor. Their efforts are primarily focused on getting United a new stadium and enhancing the four-time MLS champions”

We were never the club going to the next level we were just the piggy bank in this scheme. Their new stadium would cost over $400 million with them funding about $100million and rest would be loaned to them by city of dc. These talks for this deal started in January 2015 so how would a club loitering round the lower end of the mls afford this. So Levien got some investors to help get a relatively cheap club in the richest league in the world and then feed them lies for a tidy income machine

The yanks have always wanted money they got data analysis to help them find players to flip for profit so it could be used through loopholes in the system to benefit dc united. Now we have been relegated thy are just asset stripping to fund dc united. Is it a coincidence in August this year Levien bought the rest of thonirs ownership and appointed Kaplan as a co-chairman and announced that theonsortium that bought us as the new ownership group.

It seems so funny how this has all happened in a short period of 4 years and we never seen any high profile signings like Wayne Rooney or investment in the stadium to the level of dc united and no signs or messages from the owners because they don’t give a monkey about us.

I think we should not chant to get rid of these owners next saturday we need to chant for our money back that belongs to us not some other team that wants to get better by milking a smaller more profitable team of its hard earned cash that should have reinvested into itself. Rant over what are your thoughts?😂
Where has the money gone? on 05:18 - Feb 3 with 5034 viewsLoyal

Bloody hell Huw, welcome to planet swans 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where has the money gone? on 10:21 - Feb 3 with 4765 views_

Thoughts are very clear here, The OPIs barking mad.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Where has the money gone? on 10:26 - Feb 3 with 4727 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where has the money gone? on 10:21 - Feb 3 by _

You mate are looking in the mirror when you commented.
Where has the money gone? on 10:28 - Feb 3 with 4706 viewsmagicdaps10

Chris, fook off will you.

You are not welcome.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Where has the money gone? on 10:31 - Feb 3 with 4673 viewsSTID2017

Just do one Chris.
Your not wanted on here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Where has the money gone? on 10:36 - Feb 3 with 4661 viewsleighton1318

The money goes on wages, agents and transfer fees. A couple of directors on £500k (I have read on here) but that’s a grain of sand on a beach against the football trading. I just don’t think the idea of shareholders gouging money stacks up.

Focus on the bad football business (appointments, transfers - both players and fees) - that is where the club has lost its way. I don’t like the sale to the Americans at all but it is the football business that is the root of the problem. The Americans may or may not have aggravated it but the rot set in before that, somewhere in the second Laudrup season I would suggest.
Where has the money gone? on 10:37 - Feb 3 with 4635 viewsmagicdaps10

Where has the money gone? on 10:31 - Feb 3 by STID2017

Just do one Chris.
Your not wanted on here

Not only here but with anything related to Swansea City.

If I was his mate listening to his shit week after week at the liberty, I would make it known that his like are not wanted.

We want people who want the best for the club not ones who want the best for their pockets or to inflate their ego.

His time with our club has ended. He will have to live with his actions for the rest of his life.

He will laugh this off and poo poo it but deep down he knows it to be true.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Where has the money gone? on 10:58 - Feb 3 with 4582 viewsGowerjack

Wages,agents fees,and transfers for all the donkeys signed by Jenkins in the last 6 years.

It's not difficult to understand.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Where has the money gone? on 11:04 - Feb 3 with 4548 viewsLoyal

There is a clear intimation here of criminal activity, the trust should report it to the authorities for a detailed investigation in to this allegation. The suspicion for me comes from the reluctance to show the accounts to the trust, reasonable cause I would suggest of a potential misuse and or appropriation of funds.

If I was then and I mean all of them I wouldn't be anywhere near the stadium next weekend, and the police should advise them accordingly, yesterday's anger and violence is proof enough.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Where has the money gone? on 11:05 - Feb 3 with 4551 viewscmajack

Where has the money gone? on 10:58 - Feb 3 by Gowerjack

Wages,agents fees,and transfers for all the donkeys signed by Jenkins in the last 6 years.

It's not difficult to understand.

This . Bony, Baston , Ayew, Clucas, Mesa, Sanches now does the Op need the answer to any more silly questions?
Where has the money gone? on 11:11 - Feb 3 with 4503 viewsLoyal

Where has the money gone? on 11:05 - Feb 3 by cmajack

This . Bony, Baston , Ayew, Clucas, Mesa, Sanches now does the Op need the answer to any more silly questions?

But of course there is no proof, it's easy to say this, but how does anyone know ?

Where has the money gone? on 11:18 - Feb 3 with 4482 viewsWingstandwood

Where has the money gone? on 11:04 - Feb 3 by Loyal

There is a clear intimation here of criminal activity, the trust should report it to the authorities for a detailed investigation in to this allegation. The suspicion for me comes from the reluctance to show the accounts to the trust, reasonable cause I would suggest of a potential misuse and or appropriation of funds.

If I was then and I mean all of them I wouldn't be anywhere near the stadium next weekend, and the police should advise them accordingly, yesterday's anger and violence is proof enough.

Yep, the supporters patience has finally reached a tipping point and seemingly snapped! Even with the disgusting betrayal aside? Many still put up with insane manegerial appointments Bob Bradley FFS and a amateur kamikaze self appointed D.o.F wasting tens of millions despite the ruinous outcome(s) etc, etc, etc.

Crazy to think (despite what has gone on before) it took the clubs intention to sell five players in the transfer window to finally wake many supporters up. Couldn't they see the bleeding bloody obvious to what was incoming?

Argus!

Where has the money gone? on 11:20 - Feb 3 with 4475 viewsJonathans_coat

Where’s the money gone?

WASTED! All of it. There is none left.

7 years of premier league revenue is close to £1bn, and it has been wasted. This is scandalous enough without the need to look for some deeper conspiracy.
Where has the money gone? on 11:26 - Feb 3 with 4429 views_

Where has the money gone? on 10:36 - Feb 3 by leighton1318

The money goes on wages, agents and transfer fees. A couple of directors on £500k (I have read on here) but that’s a grain of sand on a beach against the football trading. I just don’t think the idea of shareholders gouging money stacks up.

Focus on the bad football business (appointments, transfers - both players and fees) - that is where the club has lost its way. I don’t like the sale to the Americans at all but it is the football business that is the root of the problem. The Americans may or may not have aggravated it but the rot set in before that, somewhere in the second Laudrup season I would suggest.

Precisely right.

You're very welcome on here 👍

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Where has the money gone? on 11:28 - Feb 3 with 4411 views_

Where has the money gone? on 10:37 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

Not only here but with anything related to Swansea City.

If I was his mate listening to his shit week after week at the liberty, I would make it known that his like are not wanted.

We want people who want the best for the club not ones who want the best for their pockets or to inflate their ego.

His time with our club has ended. He will have to live with his actions for the rest of his life.

He will laugh this off and poo poo it but deep down he knows it to be true.

All I know is you are as dull as dishwater.

Where has the money gone? on 11:29 - Feb 3 with 4398 viewshobo

Where has the money gone? on 11:05 - Feb 3 by cmajack

£90m a year PL money, parachute money, Sigurdsson, Mawson, Fabianski, Mesa (sale), Clucas (sale), Llorente, Cork

Edit, you also mention Ayew - we made a £2.5m profit over both transfers with West Ham
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 11:32]
Where has the money gone? on 11:29 - Feb 3 with 4390 views_

Where has the money gone? on 11:11 - Feb 3 by Loyal

But of course there is no proof, it's easy to say this, but how does anyone know ?

How's Dan's intermediary doing Jamie? 😂😂😂

Where has the money gone? on 11:31 - Feb 3 with 4375 views_

Where has the money gone? on 11:20 - Feb 3 by Jonathans_coat

Where’s the money gone?

WASTED! All of it. There is none left.

7 years of premier league revenue is close to £1bn, and it has been wasted. This is scandalous enough without the need to look for some deeper conspiracy.

Wasted it all on dreams of a lifetime.

7 years in the EPL
Major. Cup winners
European tour and the best away trip ever

Wasted I tell you.

Where has the money gone? on 11:36 - Feb 3 with 4348 viewscostalotta

Where has the money gone? on 11:29 - Feb 3 by hobo

£90m a year PL money, parachute money, Sigurdsson, Mawson, Fabianski, Mesa (sale), Clucas (sale), Llorente, Cork

Edit, you also mention Ayew - we made a £2.5m profit over both transfers with West Ham
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 11:32]

Innit!

But that’s too convenient and doesn’t fit the agenda / narrative of some of our fans. Gullible in the extreme.
Where has the money gone? on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 4323 viewsCooperman

Where has the money gone? on 10:36 - Feb 3 by leighton1318

I firmly believe that the rot started when Laudrup played Ki over Monk in the cup final.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Where has the money gone? on 11:44 - Feb 3 with 4298 views_

Where has the money gone? on 11:36 - Feb 3 by costalotta

Innit!

But that’s too convenient and doesn’t fit the agenda / narrative of some of our fans. Gullible in the extreme.

Gullible?.

Why don't you ask Lady Lisa or Shaky to help you out with your claims on who's gullible.

Maybe Lisa should do a Q and A, if she's half the person I think she is, she should

A lot of you really need putting straight.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 11:44]

Where has the money gone? on 11:47 - Feb 3 with 4281 viewsWotUTalkinBoutWillis

Threads like this make me want to bang my head against a wall.

If I sell $50 worth of stock and pay $50 for staffing for that hour... I don’t have $50 anymore.
Where has the money gone? on 11:48 - Feb 3 with 4263 views_

Where has the money gone? on 11:47 - Feb 3 by WotUTalkinBoutWillis

Threads like this make me want to bang my head against a wall.

If I sell $50 worth of stock and pay $50 for staffing for that hour... I don’t have $50 anymore.

But threads like this get Loyal hard.

😂😂😂

Where has the money gone? on 11:54 - Feb 3 with 4229 viewsWotUTalkinBoutWillis

Where has the money gone? on 11:48 - Feb 3 by _

But threads like this get Loyal hard.

😂😂😂

To achieve all we have done while working at break even is astonishing.

But I know we both, as the fans we are, are hugely appreciative of that and recognise the hard work put in by the club to realise the dream of the fans on the Noryh Bank 2 decades plus ago - but most weren’t there then.
Where has the money gone? on 11:54 - Feb 3 with 4228 viewscostalotta

Where has the money gone? on 11:44 - Feb 3 by _

Gullible?.

Why don't you ask Lady Lisa or Shaky to help you out with your claims on who's gullible.

Maybe Lisa should do a Q and A, if she's half the person I think she is, she should

A lot of you really need putting straight.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 11:44]

Yeah... Gullible.

You obviously think the post was targetted at you. That says quite a bit.

I don’t need to talk with Lisa or Shaky, although I have in the past enjoyed reading their posts....as I have some of yours. I’m quite capable of understanding with information available and reading between the lines.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024