Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contrasting attitudes. 19:42 - Feb 20 with 6075 viewsrochdale_ranger

After watching Hills embarrassing interview where he plays last nights loss down, blames individuals and gives vague answers here’s an interview from a manager who knows full well his teams in a dogfight and doesn’t try and bullshit people.

Contrasting attitudes. on 06:59 - Feb 23 with 1416 viewsD_Alien

Contrasting attitudes. on 06:40 - Feb 23 by nordenblue

I understand what you're saying,but if these players need "protecting" I suggest they take another career up as playing under a bit of pressure is probably not for them.

Regardless of what Hill does/doesn't say if the lads themself don't realise the shite the club's in we've got a bigger issue, we're dealing with grown men here not toddlers.

Whilst i'd tend to agree with that in general, maybe he was most concerned to protect Luke Mathieson, who's still got some growing to do

Of course, it's KH who engineered our RB crisis which placed Luke in that situation at such a critical moment...
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 7:03]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Contrasting attitudes. on 07:57 - Feb 23 with 1374 viewsJames1980

Perhaps a fairer interview to compare Keef's to, in my opinion, from another manager whose team has lost in similar circumstances

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Contrasting attitudes. on 09:10 - Feb 23 with 1335 viewsMoonyDale

Contrasting attitudes. on 05:19 - Feb 23 by James1980

Right, so lets get one thing straight. Tuesday wasn't really a, must, win game. But Hill should have said it was. I agree with Shun, perhaps he didnt say it was to protect the players already confidence.

I still maintain it is not fair to compare the 2 interviews because of course the winning manager is going to 9 times out of 10 come across more upbeat and positive.

I am fast coming to the conclusion that you are a WUM and are best ignored, which is exactly what I will be doing .......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Contrasting attitudes. on 11:55 - Feb 23 with 1243 viewsJames1980

Contrasting attitudes. on 09:10 - Feb 23 by MoonyDale

I am fast coming to the conclusion that you are a WUM and are best ignored, which is exactly what I will be doing .......

Thing is I don't think it was a great interview by KH.
Just that the comparison is totally unfair, if that is seen as a wind up then sorry you feel that way.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 11:58]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Contrasting attitudes. on 14:02 - Feb 23 with 1174 viewsMoonyDale

Contrasting attitudes. on 11:55 - Feb 23 by James1980

Thing is I don't think it was a great interview by KH.
Just that the comparison is totally unfair, if that is seen as a wind up then sorry you feel that way.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 11:58]

I agree it was an awfully poor interview and it was the use of " not a must win game" I took exception to, I don't buy this protecting the players line and those words just give the players an excuse when they lose a game. If they can't handle the pressure of a must win game then they should take up tournament knitting instead.....Knit one Pearl St one.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Contrasting attitudes. on 12:56 - Feb 25 with 1017 viewsParkinsGimp

Contrasting attitudes. on 09:25 - Feb 21 by ParkinsGimp

I cant sleep when big Jim gets picked and plays.....

LOL who the feck reported that comment for abuse...snidely little Hill mong LOL
Get a life and wake up and smell the coffee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024