Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He Has Got To Go 16:58 - Feb 23 with 21835 viewsSandyDrum

For the sake of Rochdale Association Football Club.

Keith Hill, please resign immediately.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

He Has Got To Go on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 3945 viewsRAFCBLUE

He Has Got To Go on 20:31 - Feb 23 by judd

I would echo Fitzochris's response. An excellent question indeed and one that is going to have to be answered.

What are your thoughts?

Any chance of a link to the EFL guide you reference please?

Until the journo with the gags wants to publish a story - I would only be speculating as to what he or she and you might be taking about.

Clearly sharing knowledge is a clandestine Operation.

But here is the Appendix for the EFL's Owners' and Directors' Test to which I referred:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-3---owners-

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

He Has Got To Go on 20:40 - Feb 23 with 3910 viewsRAFCBLUE

He Has Got To Go on 20:34 - Feb 23 by fitzochris

What are you talking about, you fookin’ weirdo?

The case you refer to is there for all to see. You’ve only found it because of the markers put down by myself or others on here.

You were happy clapping to the rafters a month back. Stick to your essays that say nothing.
Leave the serious stuff to people who know what they’re doing and are aware of the associated pitfalls, there’s a good lad.

A journo with a reaction like that usually leads to a Downfall.

These "markers" you refer to were missing from our defence today which was more like "Guess Who"!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

He Has Got To Go on 20:43 - Feb 23 with 3877 viewsfitzochris

He Has Got To Go on 20:40 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

A journo with a reaction like that usually leads to a Downfall.

These "markers" you refer to were missing from our defence today which was more like "Guess Who"!

Not at all. It’s a default response to the many people we meet who presume to know our profession inside out.

We need to Connect 4 in our defence, that would be a start.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

He Has Got To Go on 20:44 - Feb 23 with 3874 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 20:37 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

Until the journo with the gags wants to publish a story - I would only be speculating as to what he or she and you might be taking about.

But here is the Appendix for the EFL's Owners' and Directors' Test to which I referred:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-3---owners-

Thank you for the link.

No need to call into account Fitzochris's occupation. With respect, you do not know what he may or may not have done/be doing with or without others in the interests of the club.

That there are drip fed soundbites on here may/may not be a deliberate strategy in an end game.

Poll: What is it to be then?

He Has Got To Go on 20:51 - Feb 23 with 3807 viewsRAFCBLUE

He Has Got To Go on 20:43 - Feb 23 by fitzochris

Not at all. It’s a default response to the many people we meet who presume to know our profession inside out.

We need to Connect 4 in our defence, that would be a start.

Overly presumptuous to conclude I'm not in your profession too fitzo!

Will leave you to your musings.

He Has Got To Go on 20:52 - Feb 23 with 3798 viewsRAFCBLUE

He Has Got To Go on 20:44 - Feb 23 by judd

Thank you for the link.

No need to call into account Fitzochris's occupation. With respect, you do not know what he may or may not have done/be doing with or without others in the interests of the club.

That there are drip fed soundbites on here may/may not be a deliberate strategy in an end game.

No problem, judd.

I see what is happening.

People are building a Mousetrap.

He Has Got To Go on 20:53 - Feb 23 with 3783 viewsShun

He Has Got To Go on 20:28 - Feb 23 by fitzochris

It’s an excellent question and one that has been asked. An answer is being awaited.

The appointment process as a whole lacks transparency, as it happens.

By whom and to whom has the question been asked, out of interest?
He Has Got To Go on 20:54 - Feb 23 with 3769 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 20:52 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

No problem, judd.

I see what is happening.

People are building a Mousetrap.

Don't get Fitzo wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

He Has Got To Go on 20:55 - Feb 23 with 3758 viewsRAFCBLUE

He Has Got To Go on 20:53 - Feb 23 by Shun

By whom and to whom has the question been asked, out of interest?

Don't ask questions like that, Shun.

You'll give the game away.

He Has Got To Go on 20:57 - Feb 23 with 3720 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 20:55 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

There's absolutely no giving away at all.

Period.

He Has Got To Go on 21:00 - Feb 23 with 3691 viewsfitzochris

He Has Got To Go on 20:51 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

Overly presumptuous to conclude I'm not in your profession too fitzo!

Will leave you to your musings.

I’m good enough at my job to know you’re not - and instead know exactly who you are and what you do for a living. Happy to PM you further.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

He Has Got To Go on 21:01 - Feb 23 with 3674 viewsShun

He Has Got To Go on 20:55 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

I'm nosey.
He Has Got To Go on 21:16 - Feb 23 with 3575 viewsjudd

He Has Got To Go on 20:37 - Feb 23 by RAFCBLUE

RAFCBLUE, potentially the end game right there in that link.

Many thanks

He Has Got To Go on 08:24 - Feb 24 with 3188 viewsYouTubeDale

I hope the club makes a statement this morning saying he has resigned.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

He Has Got To Go on 08:40 - Feb 24 with 3141 viewsNorthernDale

We all accept next week game is lost all ready and only a mad man would think otherwise, so if we sack KH and it would give us time to get in somebody like Gary Bowyer in, he is local, managed to turn Blackpool around even with all the handicaps they have and is available. We have the home games that are winnable and can ensure we survive, but the team is lacking the fight that a manager should instil in them and we should being asking why?

I suspect that KH as written this season off, with his comment that is relegation is looking a possibility, well that does not inspire confidence amongst the fans and team, but if we are all honest, the team is at best poor with many players who would struggle at league 2 level. However I think the board is looking at league 2 as being our level and lack the ambition to play at league 1, so will not sack KH. The consequence of this will be instead of crowds of away following of 1500 to 3000 coming to Spotland, we will have away gates of 50 to 250 at best, which will cost the club thousands of pounds. This short-term and limited thinking will ensure that we will become at best a mid-table league 2 side, until we follow Wrexham and Stockport into the abyss of non-league football.
He Has Got To Go on 10:07 - Feb 24 with 2964 viewselectricblue

Sacking Hill or however he leaves will cost Dale financially then with everything else added into the mix.

Surely the coaching staff are not on the same length of contract as Hill are they!
Lower income due to possible relegation.
Less season ticket sales.
Less gate recepts.
Extra manager wages..
Possible change of coaching staff and their wages....

If changes where to occur i can see the changes costing the club £500k plus and i think that scrares the board.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

He Has Got To Go on 10:55 - Feb 24 with 2875 viewsYouTubeDale

He Has Got To Go on 10:07 - Feb 24 by electricblue

Sacking Hill or however he leaves will cost Dale financially then with everything else added into the mix.

Surely the coaching staff are not on the same length of contract as Hill are they!
Lower income due to possible relegation.
Less season ticket sales.
Less gate recepts.
Extra manager wages..
Possible change of coaching staff and their wages....

If changes where to occur i can see the changes costing the club £500k plus and i think that scrares the board.....

But if he does the honourable thing and resign, and agrees to be paid to the end of the season only, then the club can move forward and install another manager immediately and possibly keep us up as there is still enough games left. How many times have we seen a new manager do that?

Keith has run his race. Time for a change and that time is NOW.

He Has Got To Go on 11:23 - Feb 24 with 2808 viewssweetcorn

He Has Got To Go on 10:55 - Feb 24 by YouTubeDale

But if he does the honourable thing and resign, and agrees to be paid to the end of the season only, then the club can move forward and install another manager immediately and possibly keep us up as there is still enough games left. How many times have we seen a new manager do that?

Keith has run his race. Time for a change and that time is NOW.

Another one living in cloud cuckoo land, what is it like there?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

He Has Got To Go on 11:33 - Feb 24 with 2774 viewsYouTubeDale

He Has Got To Go on 11:23 - Feb 24 by sweetcorn

Another one living in cloud cuckoo land, what is it like there?

You’ve got me wrong sweety..I’m Keith’s drummer...

[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 11:35]

He Has Got To Go on 12:15 - Feb 24 with 2689 viewsfrenzied

If we were at the bottom of league 2 the decision to move Hill out would have been made before Xmas.

As we are looking like we may well get relegated back to league 2 ..this is a place we are very familiar with over the last 50 yrs..there will be some financial burdens to face...but it’s a place we are accustomed to and almost expect us to be.

For me there’s no point in sacking Hill.
He Has Got To Go on 12:29 - Feb 24 with 2650 viewselectricblue

Lge1 or Lge2 next season is a defining moment for Keith Hill if he is still incharge that is.....

If Keith Hill stays as manager then he must get his recruiting of new players right because if h doesnt its a long time until the January Transfer window opens to bring in more players...
If Dale are still struggling come November regardless what league they are in then he as to go.....
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 12:56]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

He Has Got To Go on 12:53 - Feb 24 with 2583 viewsoff2div1

He Has Got To Go on 11:33 - Feb 24 by YouTubeDale

You’ve got me wrong sweety..I’m Keith’s drummer...

[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 11:35]

Another person who became a knob when he was older. (Leo)
He Has Got To Go on 14:29 - Feb 24 with 2461 viewsWill_RAFC

Just caught the "highlights". Another embarrassing capitulation. To frequently concede so many goals points to one of two things - the players aren't good enough or the leadership isn't. I believe it to be the latter and it probably reflects issues off the pitch too.

Were coming to an uncomfortable point where it looks like it will be our decision that Hill will leave the football club and not his. Quite a staggering fall from grace of undoubtedly our best ever manager. That alone can't be the reason we stick with him when he is unable to rectify the mistakes of last season - in fact they have gotten much worse. We've ripped up the defence and goalkeeper (multiple times!) And it's still not sorted, and it looks like Hills out of ideas and out of enthusiasm.

A lot has been made about whether we are punching above our weight or not. For me it's a fair arguement. But I want to watch a side that will fight to the very end of every match - one that shows respect to the fans that travelled yesterday. A side that contains it's best players - we had it with Cannon and now the strange case of Zach Clough - a player we could never afford to sign can't even make the match day squad of a team crying out for goals and genuine quality.

It's an absolute chore watching Dale at the moment, and it's something I'm doing less and less. For me we are down now, theirs no fight in this side and we won't get lucky again like we did last year. The only question for me is if we change the manager now or in the summer.
He Has Got To Go on 16:13 - Feb 24 with 2328 viewsShun

He Has Got To Go on 14:29 - Feb 24 by Will_RAFC

Just caught the "highlights". Another embarrassing capitulation. To frequently concede so many goals points to one of two things - the players aren't good enough or the leadership isn't. I believe it to be the latter and it probably reflects issues off the pitch too.

Were coming to an uncomfortable point where it looks like it will be our decision that Hill will leave the football club and not his. Quite a staggering fall from grace of undoubtedly our best ever manager. That alone can't be the reason we stick with him when he is unable to rectify the mistakes of last season - in fact they have gotten much worse. We've ripped up the defence and goalkeeper (multiple times!) And it's still not sorted, and it looks like Hills out of ideas and out of enthusiasm.

A lot has been made about whether we are punching above our weight or not. For me it's a fair arguement. But I want to watch a side that will fight to the very end of every match - one that shows respect to the fans that travelled yesterday. A side that contains it's best players - we had it with Cannon and now the strange case of Zach Clough - a player we could never afford to sign can't even make the match day squad of a team crying out for goals and genuine quality.

It's an absolute chore watching Dale at the moment, and it's something I'm doing less and less. For me we are down now, theirs no fight in this side and we won't get lucky again like we did last year. The only question for me is if we change the manager now or in the summer.

Can’t disagree with much of that other than that we’re crying out for goals. We’ve scored 4 in our last 2 games. We have one of the best forwards in the league. And for goals scored we’re actually in the top half of the league (bottom of the top half, but still top half). Goals aren’t the problem and haven’t been all season - it’s always been conceding them.
He Has Got To Go on 16:35 - Feb 24 with 2260 viewsWill_RAFC

He Has Got To Go on 16:13 - Feb 24 by Shun

Can’t disagree with much of that other than that we’re crying out for goals. We’ve scored 4 in our last 2 games. We have one of the best forwards in the league. And for goals scored we’re actually in the top half of the league (bottom of the top half, but still top half). Goals aren’t the problem and haven’t been all season - it’s always been conceding them.

Well, you're obviously not wrong about the goals conceded!

But we lean way too heavily on Henderson for goals - I believe our next top scorer is Inman on a grand total of 4. If Clough and Henderson can play together, you would think they would almost keep us up single handedly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024