Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Galloway anti-Semitic 18:08 - Jun 3 with 13954 viewsDarran

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11733786/tottenham-condemn-gallowa

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Galloway anti-Semitic on 21:10 - Jun 4 with 1817 viewsWarwickHunt

Galloway anti-Semitic on 20:19 - Jun 4 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s usually right in fairness. Media witch hunt this is

Nah - he really is a massive cûnt, Yoda.
Galloway anti-Semitic on 21:10 - Jun 4 with 1813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 21:03 - Jun 4 by NotLoyal

He's lucky he isn't Ron Atkinson then.

Ah Ron . Bit of a difference there though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Galloway anti-Semitic on 21:25 - Jun 4 with 1790 viewsDarran

Galloway anti-Semitic on 20:42 - Jun 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

Let’s get a more up to date one

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/prince-charles-blames-jews-middle-east-tur

Even that’s over 30 years ago ffs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Galloway anti-Semitic on 22:50 - Jun 5 with 1674 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 20:42 - Jun 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

Let’s get a more up to date one

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/prince-charles-blames-jews-middle-east-tur

Ah, so it’s not only Jeremy Corbyn then lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Galloway anti-Semitic on 08:01 - Jun 6 with 1596 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Galloway anti-Semitic on 22:50 - Jun 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, so it’s not only Jeremy Corbyn then lol

Well Tony Blair was an anti Semite

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2005/feb/18/election2005.uk

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Galloway anti-Semitic on 09:00 - Jun 6 with 1573 viewsbluey_the_blue

The posters were down to Campbell weren't they? Bit of a reach to pin that on Blair.
Galloway anti-Semitic on 18:51 - Jun 6 with 1505 viewscontroversial_jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 19:18 - Jun 3 by ItchySphincter

Being anti-Israel is not necessarily ant-semitic.

Exactly, criticising a country that has an apartheid system and treats the Palestinians like shit is a hero not a baddie.Anti semite, my arse.
Galloway anti-Semitic on 08:15 - Jun 7 with 1430 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 18:51 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

Exactly, criticising a country that has an apartheid system and treats the Palestinians like shit is a hero not a baddie.Anti semite, my arse.

I doubt many Arab countries would allow Jews to live in their Country let alone allow them to practice their faith.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Galloway anti-Semitic on 09:33 - Jun 7 with 1391 viewsbluey_the_blue

Galloway anti-Semitic on 18:51 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

Ah yes, the apartheid of Israel. A nation that has LGBTQ rights far beyond those of neighbouring states, comprises many different races and religions, all of whom have the vote.

Treats Palestinians like shit? Well, funnily enough so do Assad and Hamas but they aren't Jewish...
Galloway anti-Semitic on 10:17 - Jun 7 with 1377 viewsdobjack2

Galloway anti-Semitic on 09:33 - Jun 7 by bluey_the_blue

Ah yes, the apartheid of Israel. A nation that has LGBTQ rights far beyond those of neighbouring states, comprises many different races and religions, all of whom have the vote.

Treats Palestinians like shit? Well, funnily enough so do Assad and Hamas but they aren't Jewish...

Galloway is an obnoxious tvvat and regularly makes anti-Semitic comments.

However there is a massive difference between his unpleasant outpourings and criticising the government of a country because of some of the policies it is following.

You seem to be equating criticism of policies followed by the government of the state of Israel with anti- semitism. That is an argument which is often incorrectly used to try and stifle criticism of the actions of the government of the state of Israel.

“Criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic” is included in the IHRA definition and does not stifle freedom of speech.

However, if anyone was to compare Israeli policies to that of the nazis or to describe Israel as a racist endeavour then that would clearly be anti-semitic.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 10:20]
Galloway anti-Semitic on 10:18 - Jun 7 with 1377 viewscontroversial_jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 08:15 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

I doubt many Arab countries would allow Jews to live in their Country let alone allow them to practice their faith.

I don't see the relevance in that, but there's only 200k living in the UK
Galloway anti-Semitic on 10:47 - Jun 7 with 1355 viewsLord_Bony

Galloway anti-Semitic on 10:17 - Jun 7 by dobjack2

However there is a massive difference between his unpleasant outpourings and criticising the government of a country because of some of the policies it is following.

You seem to be equating criticism of policies followed by the government of the state of Israel with anti- semitism. That is an argument which is often incorrectly used to try and stifle criticism of the actions of the government of the state of Israel.

“Criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic” is included in the IHRA definition and does not stifle freedom of speech.

However, if anyone was to compare Israeli policies to that of the nazis or to describe Israel as a racist endeavour then that would clearly be anti-semitic.

Some have said that Israeli policies have been similar to the Nazis in the past.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Galloway anti-Semitic on 11:12 - Jun 7 with 1330 viewsladyjack

Some Israeli policies have by some been compared to Nazi policies of the past, a poster on a now defunded Welsh rugby site had an avatar of the star of David with a swastika on it such was his dislike of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians, I advised him to change it as there would be a possibility of dark forces trying to wrongly label him, he had no issue with Jewish people per se just Israeli Government policy.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 11:15]
Galloway anti-Semitic on 11:40 - Jun 7 with 1308 viewsjackrmee

I don't get how criticism of Israel is not classed as anti-Semitic, but comparing Israel's policies is?

I don't think that all the Jews in Israel can be tarred with the same brush, as I know some of them are probably oblivious to the despicable acts many of them, including their government are inflicting on their Palestinian neighbours. Let's face it, many people are just blind to what's going on and are only there because they have been offered a free house and a load of cash if they go to live there.

I don't know any Jewish people, but what they are doing in Israel is disgusting. Does that make me anti-semitic?
You can be against Israel without being against all Jews. I have nothing against Jewish people, but I have a lot against the Jews there who are committing and condoning acts of violence, robbery and murder.

People confuse anti-zionism with anti-semitism I believe.
Fuk Israel and their policies. Yes they are like the Nazis. That is not anti semitic I'm sorry.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:32 - Jun 7 with 1276 viewsdobjack2

Galloway anti-Semitic on 10:47 - Jun 7 by Lord_Bony

Some have said that Israeli policies have been similar to the Nazis in the past.

Then they are running the risk of being labelled AS even if they said this before the IHRA definition came into being. An interesting point though.

Personally I think that simply labelling people AS for something they have said or posted on social media is not the correct approach. Controversial but in my view many people who make AS remarks or like AS posts etc are not anti-Semitic. They do not know of the IHRA definition of anti semitism and make their remarks/likes in ignorance of it.

Again my personal view is that as the IHRA definition has been accepted by many countries including our own, although the government believes the definition to be legally non- binding, then rather than having this continual name calling there ought to be proper education/publicity for the IHRA definition so that people do not make AS comments through a lack of knowledge.
Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:39 - Jun 7 with 1269 viewsbluey_the_blue

Galloway anti-Semitic on 10:47 - Jun 7 by Lord_Bony

Yup, mostly anti-semites saying that.
Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:40 - Jun 7 with 1266 viewsbluey_the_blue

Galloway anti-Semitic on 11:12 - Jun 7 by ladyjack

Some Israeli policies have by some been compared to Nazi policies of the past, a poster on a now defunded Welsh rugby site had an avatar of the star of David with a swastika on it such was his dislike of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians, I advised him to change it as there would be a possibility of dark forces trying to wrongly label him, he had no issue with Jewish people per se just Israeli Government policy.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 11:15]

And who would these "Dark Forces" be, Trampie? Care to elaborate?
Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:40 - Jun 7 with 1265 viewsdobjack2

Galloway anti-Semitic on 11:40 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

I don't get how criticism of Israel is not classed as anti-Semitic, but comparing Israel's policies is?

I don't think that all the Jews in Israel can be tarred with the same brush, as I know some of them are probably oblivious to the despicable acts many of them, including their government are inflicting on their Palestinian neighbours. Let's face it, many people are just blind to what's going on and are only there because they have been offered a free house and a load of cash if they go to live there.

I don't know any Jewish people, but what they are doing in Israel is disgusting. Does that make me anti-semitic?
You can be against Israel without being against all Jews. I have nothing against Jewish people, but I have a lot against the Jews there who are committing and condoning acts of violence, robbery and murder.

People confuse anti-zionism with anti-semitism I believe.
Fuk Israel and their policies. Yes they are like the Nazis. That is not anti semitic I'm sorry.

You may not think your views to be AS, however the IHRA definition which has been accepted by this country would disagree with you.

I am appalled by policies of the government of Israel as I am by policies of other governments including those of the USA and the UK. However I would not make the comparison that you make.

I would urge you to read the IHRA definition of anti-semitism: you may not necessarily like it or agree with it. I would also urge you to abide by it to avoid getting into problems on social media.
Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:45 - Jun 7 with 1256 viewsjackrmee

Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:40 - Jun 7 by dobjack2

You may not think your views to be AS, however the IHRA definition which has been accepted by this country would disagree with you.

I am appalled by policies of the government of Israel as I am by policies of other governments including those of the USA and the UK. However I would not make the comparison that you make.

I would urge you to read the IHRA definition of anti-semitism: you may not necessarily like it or agree with it. I would also urge you to abide by it to avoid getting into problems on social media.

I'll have a look at that IHRA thing now, cheers.

I agree though, fuk the US and fuk the UK too. Bunch of kunts we are. I'm ashamed to say I'm British. I just say "Welsh" and hope people don't know where the fuk that is.

edit...I just think that if you verbally abuse Israel, that is not anti-semitic, just because Israel is a country made out of Jews. For the same reason saying Sudan are kunts doesn't mean you are racist or an islamophobe. The remarks are towards the country, not it's individual people.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 12:52]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Galloway anti-Semitic on 15:23 - Jun 7 with 1210 viewscontroversial_jack

The Israeli settlers encroaching onto Palestinian territories are not nice hard working families looking for some land to cultivate, they are hard nosed paramilitary scum sanctioned by the govt
Galloway anti-Semitic on 15:45 - Jun 7 with 1202 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I think America’s foreign policy’s over the decades are far worse than Israel’s to be fair .

At least Israel are only suppressing one lot of people.
America have been going around the world doing it for decades

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Galloway anti-Semitic on 16:11 - Jun 7 with 1185 viewscontroversial_jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 15:45 - Jun 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

I think America’s foreign policy’s over the decades are far worse than Israel’s to be fair .

At least Israel are only suppressing one lot of people.
America have been going around the world doing it for decades

Yes, the US has been in conflict for 92% of it's time since it's inception.US foreign policy is all about changing the regimes of those countries that are not open to US markets etc.They will do it anyway they can, whether it's done with the dollar, politically - instigating coups or by force. US foreign policy does not change with it's president.A very dangerous country indeed, and the greatest threat to world peace we currently have,
Galloway anti-Semitic on 16:18 - Jun 7 with 1174 viewshuwrichards57

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/06/galloway-charity-may-have-deliv

Galloway anti-Semitic on 16:42 - Jun 7 with 1158 viewsdobjack2

Galloway anti-Semitic on 16:11 - Jun 7 by controversial_jack

Yes, the US has been in conflict for 92% of it's time since it's inception.US foreign policy is all about changing the regimes of those countries that are not open to US markets etc.They will do it anyway they can, whether it's done with the dollar, politically - instigating coups or by force. US foreign policy does not change with it's president.A very dangerous country indeed, and the greatest threat to world peace we currently have,

You been watching Deep State?
Galloway anti-Semitic on 12:28 - Jun 8 with 1080 viewscontroversial_jack

Galloway anti-Semitic on 16:42 - Jun 7 by dobjack2

You been watching Deep State?

No, what's that, is it worth a watch?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024