Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager and player interviews 15:47 - Jan 7 with 3390 viewsfitzochris

I've decided that I've sold as many of my two Rochdale books as I ever will, so I was going to start serialising the interviews on here for anyone who didn’t have chance to catch them first time round. Say, one a month?

Here's the first. Everybody's favourite...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/blogs/155/manager-interviews-gra

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Manager and player interviews on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 3291 viewsjonahwhereru

Thanks Fitzochris, an interesting perspective on a maligned figure
Manager and player interviews on 16:47 - Jan 7 with 3212 viewsYadHoDale

Thanks. A good and interesting read.

GB comes across as a decent bloke who had very little luck during his time with us..
Manager and player interviews on 17:17 - Jan 7 with 3130 viewsjudd

Cheers, Fitzo. Enjoyed that.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Manager and player interviews on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 3010 viewsisitme

Both the books are a good read. Any plans for anymore?
Manager and player interviews on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 3006 viewsfitzochris

Manager and player interviews on 18:03 - Jan 7 by isitme

Both the books are a good read. Any plans for anymore?

Thanks. I’ve taken on a big job at the minute but if I ever get the time, I have a few ideas.

Let’s hope there isn’t the need for another Overcoat Men (which is a brilliant book).

Manager and player interviews on 18:17 - Jan 7 with 2951 views442Dale

Manager and player interviews on 18:06 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

Thanks. I’ve taken on a big job at the minute but if I ever get the time, I have a few ideas.

Let’s hope there isn’t the need for another Overcoat Men (which is a brilliant book).

Write one about all our kits and interview the relevant people so they can explain why we have away kits that either appeared too much or hardly ever.

Not that I’m bothered.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Manager and player interviews on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 2812 viewsrochedale

Manager and player interviews on 18:06 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

I got that, The Overcoat Men, for Christmas and had finished it by the 27th, couldn’t put it down. I hope he does a book from the mid 80’s to the present day. If your books are of a similar standard I’d be happy to purchase...

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Manager and player interviews on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 2738 viewsfitzochris

Manager and player interviews on 19:02 - Jan 7 by rochedale

I got that, The Overcoat Men, for Christmas and had finished it by the 27th, couldn’t put it down. I hope he does a book from the mid 80’s to the present day. If your books are of a similar standard I’d be happy to purchase...

You can check them out here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rochdale-Division-Managers-Stories-ebook/dp/B014KTF43O/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rochdale-Connection-Players-Stories-ebook/dp/B01HTIFHG2

Login to get fewer ads

Manager and player interviews on 19:48 - Jan 7 with 2699 viewsTVOS1907

An excellent and interesting interview, although his views on Alex Russell contradict the way he kept dropping him (hence why he ended up a promotion-winner at Cambridge), while he has omitted the fact he'd put Gary Jones on the release list before he was sacked!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Manager and player interviews on 19:48 - Jan 7 with 2695 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Good read that, cheers.
Not sure his long ball explanation of ‘it weren’t me guv, it were the players’ is totally accurate but there you go.
Trying to play and losing is just about bearable. Hoofball and losing is the pits. I suppose it’s retrospectively quite hard to defend the strategy and hence the denial.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 19:50]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Manager and player interviews on 22:17 - Jan 7 with 2516 viewsMorden

Thanks Chris, good read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024