Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 96819 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 17:36 - May 25 with 1547 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 17:14 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

He drove there to check his eyesight was ok to drive mun. I mean, who would consider packing your family into the car to drive somewhere to check your eyesight is ok after it’s been dodgy an unreasonable thing to do.

Whatever happened to that magic bike he had in ET?
Cummings on 17:38 - May 25 with 1532 viewsexiledclaseboy

Never seen anything quite like that before.

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 17:39 - May 25 with 1520 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 17:38 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

Never seen anything quite like that before.

A damning indictment on our supine media.

Why did none of them ask "why couldn't your brother in law help out?"

He could have left supplies in the garden!

Cummings on 17:41 - May 25 with 1495 viewssainthelens

Dodgy eyesight so puts a 4yr old in the car.
Yeah ok...just fck off now. Time to go.
Cummings on 17:42 - May 25 with 1483 viewsZaxx

I'm surprised that neither Dom or Mrs C were tested for covid-19.
It may have been better for them if they had been tested, would have added a little credibility to their holiday.
Cummings on 17:43 - May 25 with 1471 viewssquarebear

I feel such a sense of impotent rage over this.
Cummings on 17:43 - May 25 with 1467 viewslondonlisa2001

Two things:

In school, primary school, sometimes they gave you a few situations that you had to weave together to make a story. That’s exactly what he just did. Took the provable evidence, witnesses, possible photos, and wove it together.

Secondly, perhaps the myth of the Cummings genius can now be put to bed.

The Barnard Castle bit should kill him. I won’t hold my breath.
Cummings on 17:44 - May 25 with 1461 viewsexiledclaseboy

DVLA is trending on twitter.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 17:47 - May 25 with 1435 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:42 - May 25 by Zaxx

I'm surprised that neither Dom or Mrs C were tested for covid-19.
It may have been better for them if they had been tested, would have added a little credibility to their holiday.

The son testing negative didn’t look great.
Cummings on 17:47 - May 25 with 1433 viewslegoman

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Cummings on 17:48 - May 25 with 1418 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:39 - May 25 by waynekerr55

A damning indictment on our supine media.

Why did none of them ask "why couldn't your brother in law help out?"

He could have left supplies in the garden!

Couple of them were good.

The petrol question was a good one (he said he hadn’t stopped again after the toilet stop).

And the Barnard Castle questions were classic. Don’t know who that was (Anna something?) but she was good as was the woman on the petrol.

Laura K was a joke.
Cummings on 17:50 - May 25 with 1406 viewsjasper_T

He's a weasel put out that he got caught. The media's supposed to work for him, not against him ffs!
Cummings on 17:50 - May 25 with 1405 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 17:44 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

DVLA is trending on twitter.

He’s just put about three hours on the driving test...
Cummings on 17:51 - May 25 with 1397 viewsJackSomething

Cummings on 17:48 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

The petrol question was a good one (he said he hadn’t stopped again after the toilet stop).

And the Barnard Castle questions were classic. Don’t know who that was (Anna something?) but she was good as was the woman on the petrol.

Laura K was a joke.

I dipped in and out of watching it. Did anyone follow up his 'not sure if I bought petrol' line by pointing out he was extremely unlikely to have paid cash, so should be a simple job to check his bank account/credit card transactions?

I imagine he'll fade back into the background now, while Boris and the other cronies will deflect any more questions about the specifics of his story.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Cummings on 17:52 - May 25 with 1391 viewswaynekerr55

Laura K was a joke.

Yeah there were some good ones, but the most obvious one was missed. An open goal in my eyes.

How Kuenssberg survives this is beyond me.

Cummings on 18:02 - May 25 with 1348 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 17:14 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

He drove there to check his eyesight was ok to drive mun. I mean, who would consider packing your family into the car to drive somewhere to check your eyesight is ok after it’s been dodgy an unreasonable thing to do.

That's the thing I keep going over, if you're not sure you are fit to drive you don't put your wife and kid in the car and go for a 30 minute drive, it's pure BS. Get in the car yourself and go around the block maybe but drive 30 minutes away? That in itself is a rule breaker to me. In normal circumstances if we got in our cars and got pulled over and told the police 'I'm not sure if I'm fit to drive so I came for a drive' you could expect a bollocking.

What's even worse is other tories are now coming out in support of him, what message is this sending the country?

If this was the truth why was it not sorted out before it all went crazy. Seems to me they have come up with a story to fit the facts, it's pure spin.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 18:02 - May 25 with 1347 viewsNeath_Jack

Laura K was a joke.

The young lady was good, Nicola something? You could hear in the tone of her voice that she was really pi$$ed off.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 18:04 - May 25 with 1341 viewsExiledJack

First time I’ve ever seen him. Thought he came across quite well, showing dignity, restraint and backbone. As with most things these days, half the country will be incandescent with rage, and the other half won’t care. That’s a far more important issue in my eyes.

Interesting to hear that he was well aware of the threat of pandemics and coronaviruses before the crisis. Perhaps he’s not the all powerful man behind the curtain as we’ve been led to believe.
Cummings on 18:05 - May 25 with 1335 viewsBest_loser

Cummings on 17:47 - May 25 by legoman

Cummings on 18:06 - May 25 with 1328 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 17:51 - May 25 by JackSomething

I dipped in and out of watching it. Did anyone follow up his 'not sure if I bought petrol' line by pointing out he was extremely unlikely to have paid cash, so should be a simple job to check his bank account/credit card transactions?

I imagine he'll fade back into the background now, while Boris and the other cronies will deflect any more questions about the specifics of his story.

He said, despite first saying he didn’t stop apart from a stop in the woods for a toilet break, that he’s 95% certain he bought petrol.
He probably suddenly realised from the question he was asked, that in that car, he couldn’t do 270 miles up, trip to the hospital and back, 30 miles to test his eyes, 30 miles after testing his eyes, and 270 miles back to London on a single tank.
Cummings on 18:08 - May 25 with 1321 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 18:02 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

The young lady was good, Nicola something? You could hear in the tone of her voice that she was really pi$$ed off.

Yeah, she was the petrol question woman.

She caught him out, as he then had to admit he stopped for petrol on the way back although he’d previously said he definitely didn’t stop other than for a loo break in the woods (because people had seen him).

He just made up a story to fit the evidence that the papers have got. He’d better hope there’s no more they’ve sat on.
Cummings on 18:17 - May 25 with 1284 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 18:06 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

He said, despite first saying he didn’t stop apart from a stop in the woods for a toilet break, that he’s 95% certain he bought petrol.
He probably suddenly realised from the question he was asked, that in that car, he couldn’t do 270 miles up, trip to the hospital and back, 30 miles to test his eyes, 30 miles after testing his eyes, and 270 miles back to London on a single tank.

Apparently it was 300 miles back although he didn’t know the distance there.
Cummings on 18:18 - May 25 with 1276 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 18:08 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, she was the petrol question woman.

She caught him out, as he then had to admit he stopped for petrol on the way back although he’d previously said he definitely didn’t stop other than for a loo break in the woods (because people had seen him).

He just made up a story to fit the evidence that the papers have got. He’d better hope there’s no more they’ve sat on.

I wonder if the police will look into CCTV/ANPR etc, now that they have been asked to look closer at things.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 18:26 - May 25 with 1238 viewswaynekerr55

He's got some chutzpah, mind. Skin thicker than a rhino

Cummings on 18:30 - May 25 with 1225 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 18:26 - May 25 by waynekerr55

He's got some chutzpah, mind. Skin thicker than a rhino

Did remind me of Roy Hodgson presso after losing to Iceland in the euros.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024