Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 96882 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 21:20 - May 25 with 2239 viewsJack11

It's a new low in British politics and exposes where the power is really directed from.
Cummings on 21:30 - May 25 with 2193 viewsswan65split

Cummings on 21:01 - May 25 by LeonWasGod

Twitter's been in good form. Plenty to choose from but this made me chuckle

I loved the one where someone called Mike hand job.... Something like.. A useless piece of sh&t.
Cummings on 23:05 - May 25 with 2044 viewsTenbySwan

The one thing that threw him was when that young girl asked him when did he get petrol.

He said he had driven all the way, (sticking to 70 all the way of course), there on a full tank of petrol, he had driven to the hospital to pick up his son, driven to Barnard Castle , with his wife and son (but purely to check his eyesight) and then driven all the way back saying he only stopped once for his son to p!ss on the side of the road

When did you get petrol she asked him, i dont know i must have got some but i dont remember.

Really?

The Government's no1 advisor cant remember where he got petrol?

And driving with his wife and child in the car to test his eyesight??????

That press conference lacked journalists willing to go for the throat.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 23:07]
Cummings on 23:33 - May 25 with 1985 viewsbuilthjack

Cummings on 23:05 - May 25 by TenbySwan

The one thing that threw him was when that young girl asked him when did he get petrol.

He said he had driven all the way, (sticking to 70 all the way of course), there on a full tank of petrol, he had driven to the hospital to pick up his son, driven to Barnard Castle , with his wife and son (but purely to check his eyesight) and then driven all the way back saying he only stopped once for his son to p!ss on the side of the road

When did you get petrol she asked him, i dont know i must have got some but i dont remember.

Really?

It's laughable. If Johnson doesn't get rid of him in the morning, then Johnson needs to go

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cummings on 23:36 - May 25 with 1978 viewsswan65split

Really?

yep, like him or not it should have been Piers there.

they've lost credibility, bit he not going anywhere./
Cummings on 00:27 - May 26 with 1910 viewsJack_Meoff

What a time to be alive.

When believing a single word of what the government tells you actually makes you a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Cummings on 01:05 - May 26 with 1883 viewsswan65split

Really?

driving hoe with his wife ill, in a confined space, and he "thinks" he stopped for fuel.

I know what bull shit is, Ive seen it, stepped in it, been fed it, and today I heard some of it.
Cummings on 01:27 - May 26 with 1873 viewsNotLoyal

The blokes a lying cnt, there's nothing to see here.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 08:22 - May 26 with 1699 viewsswan65split

Ive slept on it, I can see now he has trouble with figures, he can remember there was "no taxi" "seeing an elderly man" on his river bank trip. having a wee etc, but couldn't say how far it was from London to Durham, how far the castle trip was, or whether the hospital was 2, 3 , 4 . 5 miles away.

Me, I also have a trouble with figures, listened to his account, and come to the conclusion 2+2 is 5.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:24]
Cummings on 08:29 - May 26 with 1690 viewssainthelens

If that performance was in a court of law, he'd be found guilty by unanimous decision. Only for Boris the judge to say.
no yer all wrong....he can walk.
I'm sticking by my theory, he has way too much dirt on the judge.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:29]
Cummings on 08:32 - May 26 with 1682 viewsWarwickHunt

Unanswered questions...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/25/dominic-cummings-press-conferen

Crace nails it again 😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/25/regrets-st-dom-had-a-few-but-th
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:40]
Cummings on 08:49 - May 26 with 1649 viewsExiledJack

For those calling for him to be sacked, I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on process.

Should a new law be passed such that anyone found guilty of breaking lockdown rules is to be sacked?
Should sackings be compulsory once an online petition hits a certain number?
Or should online petitions, with a high response, trigger a wider public vote on continued employment?
Cummings on 08:54 - May 26 with 1639 viewsraynor94

Cummings on 11:36 - May 23 by krunchykarrot

Both parents ill, went home for family to look after their child. Seems they isolated, think i would do the same. Just saying.

You would drive 4 hours with a child, whilst feeling ill

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cummings on 08:56 - May 26 with 1634 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 08:49 - May 26 by ExiledJack

For those calling for him to be sacked, I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on process.

Should a new law be passed such that anyone found guilty of breaking lockdown rules is to be sacked?
Or should online petitions, with a high response, trigger a wider public vote on continued employment?

Think before you type. What a stupid fckn post.
Cummings on 08:58 - May 26 with 1629 viewsItchySphincter

Cummings on 08:49 - May 26 by ExiledJack

Look, I’m on record a not being a fan of sack them campaigns but if you’re trying to make a point here you’ve had a spectacular whoosh moment.

It’s not about ‘people’ breaking the lockdown - it’s about people who make the lockdown rules and imposing them on a nation breaking the lockdown rules. It’s Orwellian.

Even those that were the initially blinded by Boris’s dazzle should now see how they have turned in to a self-parody of themselves, so I hope they don’t sack him and just keep digging.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:23]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cummings on 09:12 - May 26 with 1609 viewsExiledJack

Cummings on 08:58 - May 26 by ItchySphincter

Look, I’m on record a not being a fan of sack them campaigns but if you’re trying to make a point here you’ve had a spectacular whoosh moment.

It’s not about ‘people’ breaking the lockdown - it’s about people who make the lockdown rules and imposing them on a nation breaking the lockdown rules. It’s Orwellian.

Even those that were the initially blinded by Boris’s dazzle should now see how they have turned in to a self-parody of themselves, so I hope they don’t sack him and just keep digging.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:23]

Thank you for the civil response.

I can see the distinction that you raise, and revert to my question on process. As I see it, he’s been treated no differently by the authorities than any other member of the public. If he should be treated differently, held to a higher standard, then perhaps there should be a law to address this for cases beyond Mr Cummings?
Cummings on 09:18 - May 26 with 1600 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 09:12 - May 26 by ExiledJack

I can see the distinction that you raise, and revert to my question on process. As I see it, he’s been treated no differently by the authorities than any other member of the public. If he should be treated differently, held to a higher standard, then perhaps there should be a law to address this for cases beyond Mr Cummings?

Ferguson and the Scottish health adviser lady were sacked (or resigned before they were sacked) because they were part of the rule making process and they broke the rules.

It’s one rule for them and another for Cummings.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 09:25 - May 26 with 1580 viewsItchySphincter

Cummings on 09:12 - May 26 by ExiledJack

He’s not being held to higher standard, he’s being held to the same standard. Others have lost their jobs or been fined for less.

Cummings on 09:33 - May 26 with 1562 viewsPegojack

It's hilarious watching the BBC rolling out a string of Tory apologists this morning. Not one Labour politician asked to rebut Gove's interview with an alternative view.

The Tories still think they can take people for mugs (and this thread proves they can with some). But I take heart that this episode will have cost them hundreds of thousands of future votes. Little steps forward, folks, little steps.
Oh, and I've just heard on the news that one Tory, Duncan Ross in Scotland, has discovered his self respect.
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:34]
Cummings on 09:33 - May 26 with 1562 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 08:56 - May 26 by sainthelens

Think before you type. What a stupid fckn post.

Either a WUM or as thick as mince.
Cummings on 09:35 - May 26 with 1555 viewsswan65split

douglas Ross minister quits in response
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:35]
Cummings on 09:41 - May 26 with 1543 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 09:35 - May 26 by swan65split

douglas Ross minister quits in response
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:35]

Cabinet minister discovers his testicles! 🍿
[Post edited 26 May 2020 9:44]
Cummings on 09:47 - May 26 with 1532 viewssainthelens

Well its MY Mrs birthday tmrw, and wer going to Oystermouth Castle. Just need to find an adequate hedge to piss into.
Cummings on 09:50 - May 26 with 1527 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 09:47 - May 26 by sainthelens

Well its MY Mrs birthday tmrw, and wer going to Oystermouth Castle. Just need to find an adequate hedge to piss into.

Drive to Bridgend first to check your eyesight.
You can’t be too careful.
Cummings on 09:55 - May 26 with 1515 viewsItchySphincter

Cummings on 08:32 - May 26 by WarwickHunt

Unanswered questions...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/25/dominic-cummings-press-conferen

Crace nails it again 😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/25/regrets-st-dom-had-a-few-but-th
[Post edited 26 May 2020 8:40]

Awesome again.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024