Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All that aside, what were the good bits? 17:45 - Jul 11 with 2421 viewsWokingham_r

Can we take any positives from it?

Thought Lumley was strong
[Post edited 11 Jul 2020 17:47]
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 17:47 - Jul 11 with 2402 viewsJAPRANGERS

At least it wasn't 4
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 17:48 - Jul 11 with 2387 viewsNov77

When it comes to retaining possession around the half way line we’re not bad.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 17:50 - Jul 11 with 2374 viewsManinBlack

Chelsea are losing
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 17:50 - Jul 11 with 2357 viewswelwynranger

Another 67,% possession. But not a decent effort on goal
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 17:53 - Jul 11 with 2333 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lumley again. And that's not to be underestimated, That's a huge positive.
Kakay again.
That's about it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 17:55 - Jul 11 with 2308 viewsessextaxiboy

2 cans of Kronenbourg ..
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 18:05 - Jul 11 with 2249 viewsManinBlack

Chelsea now two down
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 18:12 - Jul 11 with 2227 viewsBrixtonR

None and No
A total disgrace, in fact, an embarrassment. Far Far worse than the 1-7 at Hilsborough in 87 which was just one of those days and I was there. Today was all of those days and everyday nowadays same old same fkn old. A disgrace to the club. No standards whatsoever, like Bungles idea of First Class on Air Asia a fkn dis fkn grace.
Login to get fewer ads

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 18:54 - Jul 11 with 2125 viewsRangersDave

yes, good bits,,,,,,,,, that the fans werent there to have the pee taken out of them by a SW team thats in bit trouble and see a guy with a familiar name of 'Domonic Iorfa' score against the not so mighty R's.

The bad bits? all of it!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 19:08 - Jul 11 with 2095 viewsManinBlack

Chelsea have been coached by us on how to defend now three down with McGoldrick getting two. Shame I have to rely on the Blades to cheer me up rather than my own team.
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 19:23 - Jul 11 with 2056 viewsstevec

Just checked the table and we are officially safe.*

* subject to Luton not beating us ten nil.
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 19:25 - Jul 11 with 2044 viewsToast_R

No one had to.leave their house. It's one game closer to the end.
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 19:59 - Jul 11 with 1974 viewsGloryHunter

Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 20:02 - Jul 11 with 1961 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 19:23 - Jul 11 by stevec

Or making up the -20 over the last three games for us and the three game for us.

So, if they won their other two games 5-0 and we lost our other games 5-0 then a simple win would do for them.

Either way, it's not happening. Because there's other teams as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 20:04 - Jul 11 with 1956 viewsHayesender

I got to the Askew at 11am. Just got home from the conningham. That's two plusses

Poll: Shamima Beghum

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 22:09 - Jul 11 with 1818 viewsloftus77

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 19:23 - Jul 11 by stevec

Errr....I wouldn't bet on this.....I do agree with the "nil" bit though.
All that aside, what were the good bits? on 22:40 - Jul 11 with 1756 viewsted_hendrix

"Any good bits"

Hmmm now let me think, I suppose when we beat Middlesbrough 1-0 that was a good bit, trying hard here I suppose one win in our last six games is above average for us? Our last six results have been L L L W L L so that win up at Middlesbrough is a shining light for me and one we should all rejoice and do some morris dancing together to celebrate.
Mind you lets not forget that during the last 540 minutes plus of football we have excelled in the scoring department by depositing the football thing into the oppositions net twice (not many clubs can say that).
I'm still excited by the clean sheet we obtained at Middlesbrough, it bodes well for the future, any fool can see that.
I can't wait until Tuesday night when we unleash our free scoring forward attacking players on the hapless Luton team, they're gonna wonder what the hell hit them, they won't be able to cope with our pace and trickery around they're box.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

All that aside, what were the good bits? on 22:55 - Jul 11 with 1728 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"Good bits"?

Fck me weve got posh fans these days

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024