Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) 18:05 - Jul 26 with 5386 viewsJackinexile1

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:17 - Jul 26 with 1275 viewsmonmouth

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:09 - Jul 26 by switchingcode

Think it’s the best result for us everyone has gone from saying what a good footballing side to a bunch of bottlers.Had we come away with a 1 0 win the pressure would have been on for us to screw up from a great position.Def penalty but never a sending off by the clown Stroud although the 4 th official actually gave it.You have had a bit of luck scoring goals against 10 men in your last 2 games.
Very confident we will turn this round but if we don’t good luck to you

You have no chance. Our manager is a genius that will tactic and sub you into the ground. I wouldn’t bother turning up. Just don’t, it’s better all round.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:19 - Jul 26 with 1263 viewssainthelens

Think it’s the best result for us everyone has gone from saying what a good footballing side to a bunch of bottlers.Had we come away with a 1 0 win the pressure would have been on for us to screw up from a great position.Def penalty but never a sending off by the clown Stroud although the 4 th official actually gave it.You have had a bit of luck scoring goals against 10 men in your last 2 games.

keep reading that over and over, you may just convince yourself.
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:25 - Jul 26 with 1234 views1462jack

Ok mate
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:31 - Jul 26 with 1200 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What was your view of the second penalty shout? The ref bottled that big time. Might have gave you a way back for the second leg. Be warned though, we’ve been good on the road recently.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:31 - Jul 26 with 1206 viewsItchySphincter

Brentford were very poor tonight and although I'd say the red should have been a yellow, they should have racked up a few more yellows in the first half. It was obvious that their fullbacks had been instructed to take out our wingbacks from the start and it caught up with them. Despite the Sky narrative it looks to me like they've peaked and they let their fans down tonight. We weren't very good, especially in the first half , but they were no better and they shat the bed every time we had then running towards their own goal.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 26 with 1193 viewsJackinexile1

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 20:47 - Jul 26 by Treforys_Jack

Walked the dog down the cycle track and around the Liberty, bizarre experience tbf, the odd shout and not a soul around. Thought they would be the odd little group of people, but nope nothing.

Fantastic result though.

You know theres no fans allowed?
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:43 - Jul 26 with 1167 viewsLandore_Jack

I'm sure I heard the Sky Sports commentator say there fans from both teams in the ground all socially distanced.

#backtojack

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:44 - Jul 26 with 1163 viewsswancity

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:31 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

Brentford were very poor tonight and although I'd say the red should have been a yellow, they should have racked up a few more yellows in the first half. It was obvious that their fullbacks had been instructed to take out our wingbacks from the start and it caught up with them. Despite the Sky narrative it looks to me like they've peaked and they let their fans down tonight. We weren't very good, especially in the first half , but they were no better and they shat the bed every time we had then running towards their own goal.

They weren’t poor but our lads didn’t let them play, closing them down quickly at every opportunity. They’re a very good side. A great team effort. Grimes again did well but every player out there put in an 8/10 performance (At least) and when that happens you’ve always got a chance.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:46 - Jul 26 with 1158 viewsswitchingcode

Christ this site used to be good where has everyone gone?
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:52 - Jul 26 with 1126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:46 - Jul 26 by switchingcode

To the other one you’ve been on? Penalty shout #2 yes or no?

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:54 - Jul 26 with 1119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:31 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

On the contrary they created enough to win the game but their composure in front of goal let them down. We on the other hand did just enough. I’m proud of them all tonight

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:55 - Jul 26 with 1122 viewsJackinexile1

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:46 - Jul 26 by switchingcode

Shh Darran
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 22:04 - Jul 26 with 1087 viewsswitchingcode

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:52 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

To the other one you’ve been on? Penalty shout #2 yes or no?

2nd pen not sure our keeper touched the ball first so could very well have been given,Although if you play back the penalty given think Pontus did touch the ball first but Ref never going to see that.Whats the main site now?looks like you got 2 poorly supported forums or is there another.Went on Planet Swansea earlier not much going on there other than fans taking the p*** out of how our manager Looks 😀oh the f***irony
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 22:14 - Jul 26 with 1062 viewsItchySphincter

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 22:04 - Jul 26 by switchingcode

2nd pen not sure our keeper touched the ball first so could very well have been given,Although if you play back the penalty given think Pontus did touch the ball first but Ref never going to see that.Whats the main site now?looks like you got 2 poorly supported forums or is there another.Went on Planet Swansea earlier not much going on there other than fans taking the p*** out of how our manager Looks 😀oh the f***irony

Lol, that is true.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 22:21 - Jul 26 with 1045 viewsJackinexile1

yea the other site is run by a certain individual (who we're not allowed to name or the posts will get deleted)
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 23:19 - Jul 26 with 992 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Look , our manager was in the Goonies . Beat that!

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 23:36 - Jul 26 with 981 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 26 by Jackinexile1

You know theres no fans allowed?

Err, yep, kind of the point of the post.
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 23:43 - Jul 26 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Brentford manager is saying VAR should have been in use. We would have got our second penalty then. Sounds like he’s looking for excuses

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 09:34 - Jul 27 with 822 viewsmonmouth

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 23:43 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

The Brentford manager is saying VAR should have been in use. We would have got our second penalty then. Sounds like he’s looking for excuses

Of course he is. he’s 90 minutes away from f*cking up what should have been a guaranteed promotion, and th chumpionshit is not predictable enough to say the opportunity will arise again any time soon. He’s shitting bricks. Let’s hope he transmits that to his team and they tighten up and forget how to play their game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 27 with 816 viewssainthelens

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 09:34 - Jul 27 by monmouth

Of course he is. he’s 90 minutes away from f*cking up what should have been a guaranteed promotion, and th chumpionshit is not predictable enough to say the opportunity will arise again any time soon. He’s shitting bricks. Let’s hope he transmits that to his team and they tighten up and forget how to play their game.

Excellent post. No matter how panicky some of us may get, thers no doubting this guys current mindset, he's doing us a massive favour acting like a complete cvnt.
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 13:12 - Jul 27 with 733 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 27 by sainthelens

Excellent post. No matter how panicky some of us may get, thers no doubting this guys current mindset, he's doing us a massive favour acting like a complete cvnt.

You’d swear he thinks that because they finished just behind second they have the divine right to go up as play off winners. I hope whatever he says is pinned to the training ground /dressing room wall and used as a motivator for the boys (not that they’ll need any)

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 10:11 - Jul 28 with 607 viewsKGriz16

What are we saying with regards to tomorrow? Same line up? Do we bring Naughton back in? Catch them on the counter?

We're playing so well at the moment, it's hard not to be optimistic!
Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 10:20 - Jul 28 with 602 viewsOptimisticJack

Swans v Brentford Chatter (n/t) on 10:11 - Jul 28 by KGriz16

What are we saying with regards to tomorrow? Same line up? Do we bring Naughton back in? Catch them on the counter?

We're playing so well at the moment, it's hard not to be optimistic!

The new system we are playing really suits us and has transformed players like Bidwell and Roberts.
Unless there are injuries or players such as VDH showing some fatigue - probably an unchanged team with Naughton providing good back up to this system from the bench.

Optimisticjack

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024