Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happened to 20:22 - Nov 13 with 5735 viewsjudd

The Dale Supporters Trust?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Whatever happened to on 14:26 - Nov 15 with 988 viewsD_Alien

Whatever happened to on 13:46 - Nov 15 by judd

I hope the Bristol Rovers event at lower prices was successful.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 17:20]

Yes, would be good to hear from anyone who was there - or if that was cancelled too

These events are very much a way of keeping fans engaged during the current restrictions, but must be marketed in a way that doesn't backfire

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Whatever happened to on 15:02 - Nov 15 with 935 viewskel

Whatever happened to on 11:40 - Nov 15 by Zac_B

Don't you remember, somebody went to the effort of hacking into his Twitter account to post that Dale fans are peados, or something like that

I think the claim from him and his hangers on was that it was in fact photoshopped which is even more of a bizarre claim than a hacking.
Whatever happened to on 16:07 - Nov 15 with 882 viewsAtThePeake

Whatever happened to on 15:02 - Nov 15 by kel

I think the claim from him and his hangers on was that it was in fact photoshopped which is even more of a bizarre claim than a hacking.

In fact, I think even more bafflingly the claim was that it was sent from a fake twitter account. A fake twitter account that just happened to have the exact same unique username and that several Dale fans had somehow accidentally followed.

Tangled up in blue.

Whatever happened to on 16:29 - Nov 15 with 856 viewsdawlishdale

Whatever happened to on 14:26 - Nov 15 by D_Alien

Yes, would be good to hear from anyone who was there - or if that was cancelled too

These events are very much a way of keeping fans engaged during the current restrictions, but must be marketed in a way that doesn't backfire

The lack of feedback from the club would suggest that the Bristol Rovers event was also cancelled. This in turn must tell whoever is arranging these events that they are pricing them wrong.

Someone suggested that it would be better supported if it was a potato pie supper and watch the game on the big screen for £20 or £10 if you have an I follow code. They could do a raffle for a shirt, sell Golden Gamble tickets...even do an auction. Might work.

It's not all about money money money....sometimes, the club needs to engage the fans and offer a service. Shows the lack of marketing talent we have (as Dan Altman alluded to) Forty people paying an average of say £15 plus bar takings etc would generate far more than 10 paying £30.

Doesn't matter for the next few weeks during lockdown, but perhaps it's something that can be looked at again.

The club should also communicate that the event has been cancelled if true. Makes them look amateurish when they just ignore things like this.
Whatever happened to on 16:38 - Nov 15 with 840 viewsblackdogblue

Whatever happened to on 16:29 - Nov 15 by dawlishdale

The lack of feedback from the club would suggest that the Bristol Rovers event was also cancelled. This in turn must tell whoever is arranging these events that they are pricing them wrong.

Someone suggested that it would be better supported if it was a potato pie supper and watch the game on the big screen for £20 or £10 if you have an I follow code. They could do a raffle for a shirt, sell Golden Gamble tickets...even do an auction. Might work.

It's not all about money money money....sometimes, the club needs to engage the fans and offer a service. Shows the lack of marketing talent we have (as Dan Altman alluded to) Forty people paying an average of say £15 plus bar takings etc would generate far more than 10 paying £30.

Doesn't matter for the next few weeks during lockdown, but perhaps it's something that can be looked at again.

The club should also communicate that the event has been cancelled if true. Makes them look amateurish when they just ignore things like this.

Whilst I agree a lower price would be more acceptable to a lot of people, you have to bear in mind the social distancing & reduced numbers allowed, would it be worth all the hassle?

On the bright side, rejoined the trust last night & got my newsletter today 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Whatever happened to on 17:29 - Nov 15 with 784 viewsjudd

Whatever happened to on 16:38 - Nov 15 by blackdogblue

Whilst I agree a lower price would be more acceptable to a lot of people, you have to bear in mind the social distancing & reduced numbers allowed, would it be worth all the hassle?

On the bright side, rejoined the trust last night & got my newsletter today 😀

You also need to bear in mind what was in the menu. Truffles in a rhinoceros sauce drizzled with cous cous or summat equally pretentious.

Interesting that the meeting was held at the end of last month and we are now half way through the following month.

Looking forward to I follow revenue details as promised.

Whatever happened to on 18:06 - Nov 15 with 733 viewsD_Alien

Whatever happened to on 17:29 - Nov 15 by judd

You also need to bear in mind what was in the menu. Truffles in a rhinoceros sauce drizzled with cous cous or summat equally pretentious.

Interesting that the meeting was held at the end of last month and we are now half way through the following month.

That was just for starters

Mains was Sautéed Loin of Elephant-in-Room followed by a board of local Big Cheeses

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Whatever happened to on 18:33 - Nov 15 with 704 viewsjudd

Whatever happened to on 18:06 - Nov 15 by D_Alien

That was just for starters

Mains was Sautéed Loin of Elephant-in-Room followed by a board of local Big Cheeses

...and sour grapes with dessert whine

Login to get fewer ads

Whatever happened to on 19:21 - Nov 15 with 645 viewsblackdogblue

Whatever happened to on 17:29 - Nov 15 by judd

Couldn’t go anyway, no football tops or trainers... Raccy arms is the new Nutters .. 😢

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024